The candid questions regarding relationships thread (for grown folks)

I think whether or not they feel it depends on one of two things:

1. Circumcision. The ones that could feel it were uncut. Makes sense as doctors estimate that circumcision removes about 25% of male sensation.

2. Length of time with that man. My exH, who was uncut coincidentally, could feel each one after a while. He knew my body so well he could feel the build up and errthang. But thats what happens having the same partner for 20 years.

Yes I can feel the man too. And he doesnt have to be still. I only went raw with the husband. TMI but I could even feel the... uh... each... uh... each time he emitted.

really!??!?!?!

i am going to try to pay more attention to that. or, actually, i probably still wont, cause i dont care :rofl: but i'll be conscious of this from now on.

is it just without the condom?

really!??!?!?!

i am going to try to pay more attention to that. or, actually, i probably still wont, cause i dont care :rofl: but i'll be conscious of this from now on.

is it just without the condom?

Obviously can't feel the emissions with a condom but I can feel each spasm with a condom and the buildup before. Like the lady said, just before the monent it gets rock hard, then the pulsating.

Ok Yea. I have only been able to feel the getting really hard and bigger part but never the...emission lol.

This is is with different guys and both with and without condoms :look: (of course no emission feeling with condom but, yea)

Ok Yea. I have only been able to feel the getting really hard and bigger part but never the...emission lol.

This is is with different guys and both with and without condoms :look: (of course no emission feeling with condom but, yea)

same here. i dont feel emission but i can feel the swelling and throbbing with or without condoms.

My cervix is really extra sensitive. If I plop down too hard in a chair it will give me a jolt. So im probably the weird one :lachen:

Can anyone feel the emission? I've always wanted to lol. That was one of the fantasies I trumped up in my head as a virgin. That there'd be this magical juice explosion in me when he Od lmao. And I've been disappointed thus far! :lol:

hmmmmmm. very interesting :scratchch i will stop being so self centered and try to notice that next time

JESUS CHRIST I NEED TO GET LAID WHAT IS THIS?!?!?!?!?

Who me? Yea I've felt it orally, of course lol. I'm just talking about vaginally.

There's nothing exciting about oral emission to me lol. Maybe if it was ice cold lmao

Who me? Yea I've felt it orally, of course lol. I'm just talking about vaginally.

There's nothing exciting about oral emission to me lol. Maybe if it was ice cold lmao

no i meant cara:lol:

im surprised she hasnt felt it swell and throb orally.

eta: i can see missing it vaginally. it scare me the first time orally tho. thought it was gonna literally explode.

im surprised you havent felt it orally lol. get out there and get laid then report back.

no ive felt it orally, obviously. the hardening and the jerky, you know, *SPLURT* but that doesnt count, lol, i can SEE it. i cant see out of my vagina :rofl:

(ya, im drinking)

Y'all feeling chair plops and ish. That's really not fair. Although it seems like that would be slightly annoying.

Back