The candid questions regarding relationships thread (for grown folks)

I need expert advice on how to quickly make a crayon pop during oral coloring. This is a serious post. PM me if necessary. :look:

Start multitasking, and by that, I mean using your hands. Some women can deep throat, however I cannot. So try using your hand, or make an O-shape with your fingers and use it an extension of your mouth. Be sure to give your mouth a break to generate more spit. Change speed and pressure as well.

Also, if you aren't afraid, go for the "peas" too. Peas AND carrot...just be gentle with them.

Lastly, it's important to pay attention to how he responds. If you get into a comfortable position, and you can tell he is about to pop, keep doing what you're doing.

And it doesn't hurt to ask him what he prefers.

Last edited:
but you are right, experienced women do miss man cues too. i think the main difference is just in the initial attraction period/phase. late virgins seem to have a harder time getting the attention from the men they are attracted too.
*looks around* Did you set up cameras around me or something?
Truth.

I swear sometimes I think people are in on some secret foot taps in the bathroom code that we're not told about. Like coworkers who exchange pleasantries in the morning, by lunch she's pregnant, I be like, "how did they do that?" *hair pull* Or as my mom likes to say, freaks always find each other. :lol:

RIGHT?! Like how in the hell did it happen so damn fast?! One woman broke up with her boyfriend and was giggling/taking instagram pics with another coworker a few days later.

I know for me it's a confidence issue but gotdaymn. What's the secret code?!

Yea but that doesnt apply to most. Literally like a unicorn sighting.
I can concede this.

I was raised with the concept that virginity was not something to be given. Given things are free and 'we' (the women in my family) don't do free.

I have never dry humped in my life.

It's a dying art and if you are the type to like super aggressive men, this is a no go.

And of course right after I made my last post this pops up in my timeline.

2hwgol3.jpg

I can concede this. I was raised with the concept that virginity was not something to be given. Given things are free and 'we' (the women in my family) don't do free. It's a dying art and if you are the type to like super aggressive men, this is a no go.

You're so right. Aggressive men ain't going for that ish but IME they're not that great in bed cause they're so linear. I'm very difficult to please and just had my first O with a human at the age of 30 with a non aggressive type. He's not a dh'er but sometimes my body involuntarily grinds on him. I've never been that way and I don't understand it but it's kinda hot.

Geez I think I just said too much.

When I imagine dry humping, I see people moving harshly with jeans and socks on. It's a very funny visual :lol:

I'm visualizing Cameron Diaz and JT in that movie "Bad Teacher" dry humping doggy style on the bed. No thank you.

A little grinding in boxers and undies as things spice up, ok. I guess I lied...I've done that.

Back