The candid questions regarding relationships thread (for grown folks)

I have some friends that are very much into sharing, vivid details. If I want to trade tips, stories etc..that's who I talk to. My other friends/associates are so close mouthed, I'd think they didn't have sex unless they were trying to procreate.

I used to share details but these days I'll just be like wow, omg really? It's just awkward sharing so much and then it become some odd pissing contest. No thanks.

I'll take 18 for my kids, just be out of my house, please. My own mother just wanted me to be in a good relationship. No one ever encouraged me to stay a virgin ... except early bird peers :lol:

outside of waiting specifically for marriage, being a virgin after say age 21 automatically bumps you into the "kinda weird" category, and the qualifiers become less and less the older you get from there... imo :lol:

I was a senior citizen when I lost my virginity in my mid 20's. I had a very satisfying dry humping/oral run up to that point though.

I was raised to stay a virgin till marriage though.

I was a senior citizen when I lost my virginity in my mid 20's. I had a very satisfying dry humping/oral run up to that point though. I was raised to stay a virgin till marriage though.

:lachen: all of what you said is so me! I think I was 24. That dry humping was something serious! :lol:

outside of waiting specifically for marriage, being a virgin after say age 21 automatically bumps you into the "kinda weird" category, and the qualifiers become less and less the older you get from there... imo :lol:

Yea and you can usually spot these people from a mile awa too. They don't even have to tell anyone because we all know.

I'll take 18 for my kids, just be out of my house, please. My own mother just wanted me to be in a good relationship. No one ever encouraged me to stay a virgin ... except early bird peers :lol:

See Id rather my children still living under my roof when they first become sexually active. I need to be able to pull them aside and see where there head is and give them a talk about being responsible.

true :lachen::lol::lol::lachen:

i dont want my cousin to be weird lmaooo I'm just not ready for her to grow up yet:ohwell:

men go crazy over her and i just feel like once she get down to the nitty gritty...my lil princess will not be the same lol in my mind I'm like she prob already doing it--i keep looking at her to see if i can tell:lol::look:

yes im a mess...:lol::lol::lol::lachen::lachen::lachen::lachen:

Yea and you can usually spot these people from a mile awa too. They don't even have to tell anyone because we all know.

true :lachen::lol::lol::lachen:

i dont want my cousin to be weird lmaooo I'm just not ready for her to grow up yet:ohwell:

men go crazy over her and i just feel like once she get down to the nitty gritty...my lil princess will not be the same lol in my mind I'm like she prob already doing it--i keep looking at her to see if i can tell:lol::look:

yes im a mess...:lol::lol::lol::lachen::lachen::lachen::lachen:

You should just ask her. That always been my style with younger relatives. After I hear about the serious boyfriend, I take you out to eat or to the mall then make them tell me where that ninja lives because we're about to show up at his house unannounced for me to grill both of you. :gotroasted:

My cousins always look so embarrassed, meanwhile I'm quite pleased with myself..:lachen:

You should just ask her. That always been my style with younger relatives. After I hear about the serious boyfriend, I take you out to eat or to the mall then make them tell me where that ninja lives because we're about to show up at his house unannounced for me to grill both of you. :gotroasted:

My cousins always look so embarrassed, meanwhile I'm quite pleased with myself..:lachen:

I ask too! They tell alllll of it.

But I don't grill the dude:lol:

I think you can tell when someone is a virgin. It's weird but women are actually more innocent and not as wordly when they're virgins. And perhaps also more naive. Not always, of course, but in the majority of cases.

I noticed straight away when my younger cousins lost their virginity. They didn't tell me, I just sensed a change in them. A maturity. A few months later when they finally told me I wasn't surprised at all. I have a friend who's still a Virgin and I could tell she was one as soon as I got to know her. She's very naive about certain things.

I think having sex makes people feel grown and so they start acting more mature or something. Idk.

i agree:yep:-- i grill my young cousins..the boys tell me everything then i grill them further and their lil gf's but my girl cousin is very hush hush--she says she dates but nothing serious--i just dont want to face reality--my cous is gorg...body for days smart..great job...shes just quiet and innocent but i need to let go and let god..:lol:
im holding on to a purity ring that aint mine...:lachen::lachen::lachen:

:lol: A mess. I do have to make sure I don't let LHCF give me a complex about this though. I like sharing in case there are lurkers, posters who feel ashamed to speak up.

Please don't. If given the choice I'm sure most would have preferred to wait. I was 22 when I started having sex. I'm sure most who know me never would have guessed (unless they knew me in high school :look:).

I would have waited until older for sure. I made some dumb decisions because I was young and stupid. I didn't even know what was going on with my body.

I've noticed this is a common sentiment of those who didn't make the wisest choices in past partners or smart decisions in regards to sex and using their vagina.

I lost my virginity at 14, the summer before highschool. I don't regret a single thing. I've been very discerning in regards to men and sex. Never had a single accident. in fact I've never had even raw sex. I think it's the lack of information and involvement of elders/parents that leaves so many young women lost and clueless.

Last edited:
i wouldnt have waited. i chose to get rid of mine because as some of us know identifying female virgins is easy and i didnt want to be the cornball virgin easy target in college :lol:

I don't know about the maturity thing. I dry humped my way through getting my student loans paid off for me. Mind you it was 1990's tuition prices, but still. I knew my way around men and which ones I could get away with what.

Yea and you can usually spot these not people from a mile away too. They don't even have to tell anyone because we all know.

Not necessarily true. When I tell people im a virgin they usually don't believe me. I don't know why though. I guess I talk a good game regarding sex? I research and ask questions *shrugs*

Y'all got me up in my feelings though saying virgins past 22 are werid and socially inept. It describes me perfecrly but still lmao. I never got offers that appealed to me. And I can get male friends all day but dates? From a dude I'm really interested in? *cue tumbleweeds*

And everyone I have told tells me the same thing, " keep it for as long as you can. I lost it blah blah blah and I wish I could go back and wait longer/for the right person."

Not necessarily true. When I tell people im a virgin they usually don't believe me. I don't know why though. I guess I talk a good game regarding sex? I research and ask questions *shrugs*

Y'all got me up in my feelings though saying virgins past 22 are werid and socially inept. It describes me perfecrly but still lmao. I never got offers that appealed to me. And I can get male friends all day but dates? From a dude I'm really interested in? *cue tumbleweeds*

And everyone I have told tells me the same thing, " keep it for as long as you can. I lost it blah blah blah and I wish I could go back and wait longer/for the right person."

Girl I hate to break to you but your font gave you and a few others away a longggggggg time ago. If you would have told me you werent a vigin I would have keeled over from shock and awe.

In fact I mix you up with another virgin all the time because you two act just alike.

Last edited:
yes they chose wrong. i had a lot of ideals but saving it wasnt one of them. i was very preoccupied with finding "that guy" and wanted that "special moment". looking back it wasn't that special i guess lol but i would not want to be an older virgin.

Y'all got me up in my feelings though saying virgins past 22 are werid and socially inept.

but who cares tho? everyone here has a super strong unwavering opinion on everything.:lol:

i was a very late bloomer and even though i was physically dying to try sex in college (i dont remember being interested in high school) i had it when i was ready. if i could go back i might change the person:lachen: but i definitely wouldn't change the timing.

Not necessarily true. When I tell people im a virgin they usually don't believe me. I don't know why though. I guess I talk a good game regarding sex? I research and ask questions *shrugs* Y'all got me up in my feelings though saying virgins past 22 are werid and socially inept. It describes me perfecrly but still lmao. I never got offers that appealed to me. And I can get male friends all day but dates? From a dude I'm really interested in? *cue tumbleweeds* And everyone I have told tells me the same thing, " keep it for as long as you can. I lost it blah blah blah and I wish I could go back and wait longer/for the right person."

agreed. i be reading things in the RT like "but... i dont understand" :lachen: they are probably good friends being kind to say they never suspected :lol:

but who cares tho? everyone here has a super strong unwavering opinion on everything.:lol: i was a very late bloomer and even though i was physically dying to try sex in college (i dont remember being interested in high school) i had it when i was ready. if i could go back i might change the person:lachen: but i definitely wouldn't change the timing.
there are outliers and exceptions to every rule, naturally.

I like to hear all the juicy details from my friends. It's so funny cause afterwards you have to see that man and you know all his damn business. I don't tell them anything about my husband. Me and hubby used to do couple stuff with his friend and his chick. So after they broke up I was nosey and wanted to know why and the details. So I called her over for wine and she eventually spilled all the beans. She told me how he had erectile dysfunction and couldn't get it up. He had bad breath and also that he was a chronic booty eater and didn't care if it was clean or not. So now me and hubby laugh about it all the time and talk about how we ain't never sharing a blunt with his arse.

I'm mad (and jealous) that y'all over there smoking blunts- yea that's all I took from your comment.

Back to lurking

Back