The candid questions regarding relationships thread (for grown folks)

Seventeen is the national average, I believe. Early girls, I put at 12-15 range. Late girls, I put at 18-21. Does that sound about right?

I have some friends that are very much into sharing, vivid details. If I want to trade tips, stories etc..that's who I talk to.

My other friends/associates are so close mouthed, I'd think they didn't have sex unless they were trying to procreate.

My close friends and I don't talk about sex on a regular basis only if it comes up organically but I have some hoe aquaintances :lol: that love putting their business outside; I'm talking about how many abortions they had to the last time they got a STD to explaining to me the grapefruit technique :lachen:. I guess my friends and I are all late virgins tho a little later than the time lines mentioned in my case :lachen:

see below...

Im Cap so Im pretty loyal so I can see your issue. I wouldnt put a complete kibosh but i wouldnt really reach out about the situation either, if she wants your opinion she will come to you..not the other way around and even then most i'll give is an ear..no going hard in the name of friendship type ish when you have never done the same for me.

Seventeen is the national average, I believe. Early girls, I put at 12-15 range. Late girls, I put at 18-21. Does that sound about right?

Wtf are people doing losing their virginity at 12. What the hell?

I dont like these averages you speak of. :nono:

I like to hear all the juicy details from my friends. It's so funny cause afterwards you have to see that man and you know all his damn business. I don't tell them anything about my husband.

Me and hubby used to do couple stuff with his friend and his chick. So after they broke up I was nosey and wanted to know why and the details. So I called her over for wine and she eventually spilled all the beans. She told me how he had erectile dysfunction and couldn't get it up. He had bad breath and also that he was a chronic booty eater and didn't care if it was clean or not. So now me and hubby laugh about it all the time and talk about how we ain't never sharing a blunt with his arse.

Wtf are people doing losing their virginity at 12. What the hell?

I dont like these averages you speak of. :nono:

12 is seventh grade.

I look at averages by school year. By juinior or senior year in highschool everybody is getting it in cept the late bloomers who don't have a serious bf yet. Senior year is when all the abortions go down.

12 is seventh grade. I look at averages by school year. By juinior or senior year in highschool everybody is getting it in cept the late bloomers who don't have a serious bf yet. Senior year is when all the abortions go down.
So true about abortions in senior year. I have accompanied plenty of my former friends to the abortion clinic the last year of high school. Looking back its kinda sad, but we were so oblivious to anything it was just another day . :(

ditto--wayyy to young..anything under 18 is young to me...

i have a cousin who is sweet and pretty--she's 22 I'm hoping she is still a virgin..hoping...

Lord please don't let my child even think about having sex at 12 or 13. With their weird prepubescent bodies.

ditto--wayyy to young..anything under 18 is young to me...

i have a cousin who is sweet and pretty--she's 22 I'm hoping she is still a virgin..hoping...

Why are you hoping that your 22yr old cousin is still a virgin? That is a weird hope :lol:

I hope my kids are "late bloomers". :nono:

Sent from my iPad mini mini.

Why?

Those are the bulk of the people that take up most of the I don't know how to date, help me find a man or I don't understan men threads.

I don't want early but I'll take average 16-19. I need my children to have social skills with friends and the opposite sex. I shouldn't have to explain the obvious to you when you are 22.

Why? Those are the bulk of the people that take up most of the I don't know how to date, help me find a man or I don't understan men threads. I don't want early but I'll take average 16-19. I need my children to have social skills with friends and the opposite sex. I shouldn't have to explain the obvious to you when you are 22.

I just think kids in high school aren't emotionally equipped to handle sexual relationships. I think 18ish is a fine age. Get to college and mature a little. If it takes longer than that...that's ok! Just because someone isn't having sex doesn't mean they don't date. It is possible to date and not have sex.

I do think that if you get to be 30 and you have never kissed or been on a date even,....that's an issue.

I just think kids in high school aren't emotionally equipped to handle sexual relationships. I think 18ish is a fine age. Get to college and mature a little. If it takes longer than that...that's ok! Just because someone isn't having sex doesn't mean they don't date. It is possible to date and not have sex.

I do think that if you get to be 30 and you have never kissed or been on a date even,....that's an issue.

To each her own.

I'm not into raising saints or sinners. I want normal lol

the numbers are interesting. i had a mixed bag of virgins and sexually active kids during high school. i really don't consider anyone a late virgin until after 22 and if you went to college and made it out unplucked that is a miracle to me.

Back