The 2011 Wedding Thread

ideeli is having a sale on wedding dresses right now. ideeli.com if anyone needs an invite pm me. I'm not sure if you need one. But here's some of the stuff they have. If I haven't already ordered my dress I'd be excited to order from them. Dresses over $2000 at $600 and change. Here's examples

NIC-bi6z-003-0121-1_grid_imagegrid_image240x340.jpg

Nicole Miller
$699 instead of $2,300

BRI-b5pj-001-1_grid_imagegrid_image240x340.jpg

Christina Wu
$459 instead of $1789.00

BRI-b5oz-001-1_grid_imagegrid_image240x340.jpg

Dere Kiang
$419 instead of $1500

BRI-b5qn-001-1_grid_imagegrid_image240x340.jpg

Jacqueline Exclusives
$459 instead of $1900

Okay so I know I'm not the 2011 woman as I'm 2012 but just wanted to spread the love.:grin:

Hello Ladies... I am also getting married this year. I have finally set a date July 2nd in Miami, FL. I am super excited. I have am leaning towards the following dress. I think it is lovely and not super expensive... what are your thoughts?

Cheers!

Farrahtop.jpg

farrahfront.jpg

Farrahback.jpg

Attachments

• farrah front.jpg
    farrah front.jpg
    40.8 KB · Views: 9
  • Farrah back.jpg
    Farrah back.jpg
    54.6 KB · Views: 9
  • Farrah top.jpg
    Farrah top.jpg
    59 KB · Views: 9
Last edited:
I'm not engaged. I'm shooting for 2014-2015 so stick around a few more years. :lachen:I love weddings (want to be a wedding planner) so I've been collecting a few photos as inspiration.

Engagement rings: I love cushion and pear cuts and thin, pave bands. I have thin fingers (size 5.25-5.5) and I don't want anything too big. I also love colored sapphires as well.

My e-ring is just like the 2nd one. It's a 1.25 cushion with a halo of diamonds around it. The only difference is the shank of the ring is just plain white gold. I will try and post a pic soon. I <3 my ring :)

Hello Ladies... I am also getting married this year. I have finally set a date July 2nd in Miami, FL. I am super excited. I have am leaning towards the following dress. I think it is lovely and not super expensive... what are your thoughts?

Cheers!

Farrahtop.jpg

farrahfront.jpg

Farrahback.jpg

ok....so at around tailbone length hair ( where i *hope* to be by the end of 2012..... do you think I can get an updo this big?? I love HUGE updos. It's a good options if i go with the flowers in my hair instead of the birdcage veil.

@Darkangel
I think thick WL hair would be the shortest to make that hairstyle possible wo weave.

Ladies,

My best friend is getting married. Her dress is ivory and we have looked EVERYWHERE for a cute ivory shoe with some sort of diamond embellishment....and can't find anything. When I got married, I bought my shoes from Macy's, but she's had no luck there either. Her wedding is in January. Could any of you share where you got your wedding shoes from? Or maybe post some links of a cute ivory shoe. Any help would be more than greatly appreciated.

I know this is several months late, but in case you're still looking, try endless.com they have tons of shoes.

Back