2009 Brides roll call/support thread

Candy and Joyandfaith, two lovely brides with beautiful scenery for pics! That's why I want to have a DW.
Thanks! Mine actually wasn't a destination wedding, I live in LA.

OMG Candy and Joyandfaith, your weddings were sooooo beautiful! I can't wait to see more pics!

You can see some pics on my wedding coordinator's website (I'm the first person on there - Carron and Dylan) http://justchicevents.wordpress.com/

:grin:

Nice pics. :grin:
Thanks!

Hey Ladies I have pics up from my beach wedding in my album!

Your pics are beautiful!!!

Candy, I couldn't view your pics. Joyandfaith- WOW!!!!!! Your wedding was really classy and chic. It seems you had a good coordinator. I am checking out the other weddings on her site.

Why did I just spend 30 minutes looking at the coordinator's wedding site. She has some great ideas and coordinated beautiful weddings.

thank you for sharing...those beach wedding photos are beautiful ladies....much love and happiness to you all!!

Candy, I can't see your pics either. :(

Joyandfaith: What a beautiful wedding and you looked absolutely gorgeous. I hope my wedding comes out even half that nice! You are going to have wonderful memories of this day!

Re: RANT!!!

WHY are there NO magazines or books devoted to black women's wedding hairstyles???? :wallbash::wallbash::wallbash: And there are precious little pictures online of black wedding hairstyles.

I have a hair trial coming up in September and I am worried it is going to be hit or miss. I like the updo style with a swoop bang in the front and curls on the top but I have so few examples on black hair to work with. I also recently saw a pic of a style that I hated on all of the white models, but looked like an absolute dream on the black model.

I wish I had more examples!!! :wallbash::wallbash::wallbash::wallbash::wallbash::wallbash::wallbash::wallbash::wallbash:

You know what? I never thought about that, but that's a good point!

Ugh...

Actually, you just gave me an idea...

Aww man...I just found this!

I see a lot of engaged ladies around here so I just wanted to do a roll call/support thread for us '09 brides. :drunk::yep::spinning::grin:

When WAS the big date? July 17, 2009
Where (city, state) DID you get married? Easton Md
What have you done so far? Its done. We were married in the courtyard
Theme? None
Colors? Pink and white

Last edited:
12 days until my wedding! Can't believe how fast the time went!

Yeah time does fly. I can't believe mine will be happening in little over a month.

I almost killed my SO. I had been getting my guest list together over a few weeks and had been bugging him to get me his. He was always like, don't worry about it, I'll only have five guests max. Sooooooo, I have all my invitations done, ready to go, and I he adds 25 people to the list, potentially for a total of 50 extra people if those 25 bring guests!!! :blush: And he's still adding folks here and there. Sooooo, just when I thought I had everything under control, now I have to get extra flowers, extra favors, extra CDs, extra cake.

I am happy he's really starting to get excited about the wedding though, because at first he just wanted to go to the justice of the peace.

Ladies, I want to see everyone's pics!!! We don't get many pics around here.

joyandfaith your wedding was absolutely beautiful!

@caltron CONGRATULATIONS!!! Please post pictures!

Congrats first2grace!!

SN: I see that some of these wedding tickers have expired, can't wait to see pics!

Back