Spin-off : If You Hit Your Boyfriend/husband

Suppose you hit him and he doesn't hit you back...is it ok for his sister/cousin or whatever to come by and wax that arse?

I think this brings up a whole new issue where a woman hitting a man has become justifiable. Forget about what comes next.

I said it before in the last thread...let a woman try hitting on my brothers just because she's having a "moment". Men have moments too, and so do sisters and moms :ohwell:

Don't no chick ever better think she csn hit my brother. She ain't gotta worry about him. Me and my cousins will handle it.

My husband wouldn't hit me even if I hit him. I really don't think so and I would hope not. We don't even argue so I haven't seen him really angry at me.

One of my ex's would have hit me back if I hit him because he had a temper and actually slapped me once and I didn't hit first. He had caught me in a lie about being over a guy's house and my goofy behind started laughing about it. but anyways he slapped me in mid laugh.

I do think women know which men they can hit without being hit back. Or sometimes they really do want to get hit back so they can call the police.

Last edited:
My SO is big brother to 4 sisters. He has beaten men down for raising their hands to his sisters. After 15 yrs together, I can say with 100% confidence that under no circumstance will he ever hit me. Truthfully, I would not have gone on a second date if he was a hitting type of man. Hitting is not a game I play. All that would do is get him dead and me in jail.

My SO is big brother to 4 sisters. He has beaten men down for raising their hands to his sisters. After 15 yrs together, I can say with 100% confidence that under no circumstance will he ever hit me. Truthfully, I would not have gone on a second date if he was a hitting type of man. Hitting is not a game I play. All that would do is get him dead and me in jail.

But you know to not ever hit him either right.

Why is it hard to believe their are women who are rats who just like to swing on men because of their vagina. I know of too many women who cannot articulate with words and get overly frustrated and start beating the **** outta some dude. There are women who test men this way. Its not right.

I would never swing on DH. He made it clear that he doesnt tolerate getting hit and vice versa. If I swing on him will he hit me? No...But if I didnt stop he probably would fling my a*s somewhere. I know this.

Why are men dating girls like this?

Men need to learn to make better choices.

Lmao. I guess we have a lot of girls in the community because I hear a lot of women justifing hitting men who are suppose to be grown. Maybe women need to learn to keep their hands to themselves and be ladies instead of wild untamed animals swinging on men.

Why are men dating girls like this?

Men need to learn to make better choices.

Not my husband - I can't imagine him laying a hand on me nor would I be with someone I's have to shrink back from. Anyway my words are my most powerful weapon. Women can wound with words too.

Lmao. I guess we have a lot of girls in the community because I hear a lot of women justifing hitting men who are suppose to be grown. Maybe women need to learn to keep their hands to themselves and be ladies instead of wild untamed animals swinging on men.

I agree. Women should not hit men. But to your specific point about rats, my question still stands. Why are these men dating abusive women? Especially if they know upfront what these women are about? If they learned to make better choices, they wouldn't be in such bad situations with these women, right?

I call women who hit men rats. Among other things ..not necessarily because she is from the hood...its the entitlement. I hope that makes sense. A lot of times these women have no indication of bat **** cray...they seem put together. And then boom!! The inner rat explodes.

Edt: its like a woman dating a man who suddenly beats her when there are no apparent red flags. You'd be surprised. A lot of women feel justified in hitting a man. Its evident...who is teaching these women that this is ok.

I agree. Women should not hit men. But to your specific point about rats, my question still stands. Why are these men dating abusive women? Especially if they know upfront what these women are about? If they learned to make better choices, they wouldn't be in such bad situations with these women, right?

Last edited:

I've seen this and it is not cute.

I've been this and was hit in the mouth.

If it ever came to that point, one of us would die, so nope...not messing with my life or going to jail for no one. Unless it was self defense, I would have no need to physically attack someone anyways, no matter how upset I was.

The contempt for women is skrong up in here :look:

Listen men are physically stronger than us and maybe I'm aware of it more because I workout with some and see how much they can lift. There is a reason why the law is in place, I don't care how many hoodrats you've seen puffing up their chests.

Listen men are physically stronger than us and maybe I'm aware of it more because I workout with some and see how much they can lift. There is a reason why the law is in place, I don't care how many hoodrats you've seen puffing up their chests.

I wonder if one of those who see nothing wrong with it now and got into a future fight with a man and struck him, if they'd still feel that same way if he struck back.

This is about right is right and wrong is wrong. Nobody is saying it's ok for men to hit. The gist of it is that it isn't right for women to play on that and use that to their advantage. Some of us have sons and brothers. Do you agree that people in general should keep their hands to themselves. That's a question.

I'm just getting the vibe from your post that you think it's ok no matter what for women to hit men.

I guess I'm not referring to ghetto rats. It's just not the norm for most women to get riled up to the point they strike a man. What is HE doing??

In my case I was young and crazy enough to think he wouldn't hit me back. Frustrated because I felt like he wasn't hearing me I guess. I'm talking - all up in his face - pushing him and then...

I picked up my purse and never looked back.

He wasn't justified by any means but I knew then I could never be with anyone who wouldn't be anything but gentle with me... I am a passionate woman.

No, he wouldn't but he would probably leave me. He has a zero tolerance policy re: domestic violence. He's the kind of guy what would fight a guy for hitting a woman.

I wonder if one of those who see nothing wrong with it now and got into a future fight with a man and struck him, if they'd still feel that same way if he struck back.

Been there done that, had the marks to prove it. And I was walking away from it, he didn't feel I should and grabbed my arm. I slapped him and he slammed me up again the wall repeatedly. He was a big man it took several people to get that monster off of me. We also got into an arguement and I said some stuff, he throw a glass of : ice water in my face at a restaurant. We started to scrapo .

But you know to not ever hit him either right.

I would never raise my hand to him. Ever. As I stated, I do not play the hitting game. And he does not deserve it. He is a Good MAN and deserving of my love and respect. Hitting does not fit into that picture.

This is about right is right and wrong is wrong. Nobody is saying it's ok for men to hit. The gist of it is that it isn't right for women to play on that and use that to their advantage. Some of us have sons and brothers. Do you agree that people in general should keep their hands to themselves. That's a question.

Of course I believe that it's wrong. I didn't even know it was quite an epidemic, in my mind hitting a guy doesn't make sense because I'm sure it won't bother/hurt him anyway.

Men need to leave these headaches alone in that case.

Last edited:
It's a game of manipulation. There are types of men who use a woman, riling her up to the point of her reacting in such frustration, she hits him. This, then, gives him the "right" to strike her back because "all is fair these days." It's a game, ladies. You are the loser. These men don't have the right to strike you back and they don't have the right to manipulate you into considering ever for a second to strike them. They've offered the first offensive. You took the bait. It was always about his master control. SMH.

Girl stay in your lane wit me I don't do that internet passive aggressive stuff you say what you need to say directly.

How is it passive aggressive if you got the message? Stop using phrases you don't know the meaning of. I am on my phone and I am not going to be trying to remember internet names to please you. It wasn't even only you, but since you are the hit dog hollering, it explains a ton. Nothing about your words is a surprise. Victims of DV tend to find reasons to justify their dehumanization.

How is it passive aggressive if you got the message? Stop using phrases you don't know the meaning of. I am on my phone and I am not going to be trying to remember internet names to please you. It wasn't even only you, but since you are the hit dog hollering, it explains a ton. Nothing about your words is a surprise. Victims of DV tend to find reasons to justify their dehumanization.

Don't do me. I'm not the one.

Why would a man manipulate a woman to the point she feels threatened and fights back with screaming and things escalate to the point she hits him? Is that all her or is she being manipulated to strike him so he justifies beating her?

I guess I'm not referring to ghetto rats. It's just not the norm for most women to get riled up to the point they strike a man. What is HE doing??

It's a game of manipulation. There are types of men who use a woman, riling her up to the point of her reacting in such frustration, she hits him. This, then, gives him the "right" to strike her back because "all is fair these days." It's a game, ladies. You are the loser. These men don't have the right to strike you back and they don't have the right to manipulate you into considering ever for a second to strike them. They've offered the first offensive. You took the bait. It was always about his master control. SMH.

Just like a man should breakup/divorce a woman like that, the woman should breakup/divorce a man like that. What good is a relationship full of all this manipulation described?

Back