Spin-off : If You Hit Your Boyfriend/husband

A man pulled up in a SUV and asked what was going on. The father explained that she was crazy and attacking him. The driver told the father to just leave because she had a baby. He then told the mother to leave him alone. As the driver was talking to the father, the mother socked him from the back of his head twice. The driver said he was calling the cops and pulled off.

After the driver left, the baby started crying even louder. :nono: The father shouted to take his baby home.

The driver (another man) gave the father some good advice that would have de-escalated the situation. Sounds like the father would rather be right than happy.

^^You just skipped over the fact that the girl hit the boy 3 additional times after the driver spoke to them both before the boy finally hit her?

The driver (another man) gave the father some good advice that would have de-escalated the situation. Sounds like the father would rather be right than happy.
the guy was walking away. She was following him. How is he in the wrong? He is the one getting attacked.

He gave her an upper cut right to the dome and knocked her and the baby to the ground..she got was she was asking for, Y'all satisfied now?

He gave her an upper cut right to the dome and knocked her and the baby to the ground..she got was she was asking for, Y'all satisfied now?
after she kept beating the **** outta him and following him as he was trying to walk away. She was looking for a reaction/fight. She got it. She is to blame it is all her fault.

after she kept beating the **** outta him and following him as he was trying to walk away. She was looking for a reaction/fight. She got it. She is to blame it is all her fault.

yep :yep:...

Funny how he was able to run and leave AFTER knocking her out with the police on their way :rolleyes:

Last edited:
yep :yep:... Funny how he was able to run and leave AFTER knocking her out with the police on their way :rolleyes:
her getting knocked on her *** stopped her from following him for the however many times.

From just reading the story she followed him at least 2 times raining down punches as he was trying to retreat.

Last edited:
Nah he could've ran from her like he ran from the police. But I'll let you have this. Good day.
why does he have to run? He told her to stop. She should have kept her hands to herself. Especially since a) she is a woman and b) she was holding her baby. But nooooooooooo she had to show her hood rat tendencies and go full blown rat in public.

yep :yep:...

Funny how he was able to run and leave AFTER knocking her out with the police on their way :rolleyes:

I did tell him to run after I asked her why she was following him and dude said he had asthma :perplexed

The cops drove around a couple of times but I don't think they found the guy.

^^You just skipped over the fact that the girl hit the boy 3 additional times after the driver spoke to them both before the boy finally hit her?
right. She completely does see how the girl was 150% hitting oh boy. But I forgot her punches (even though she was hitting him in the head) don't hurt. If she would have hit him in his temple with the right force she could be charged with murder.

I read the whole thing and the end result was "the father ran away". It's odd that he had to wait until after he hit his child's mother for his legs to work.

the guy was walking away. She was following him. How is he in the wrong? He is the one getting attacked.

In my minds eye, I'm picturing how fast a woman holding a baby can run up on and swing at a man carrying nothing.

I'm also balancing how fast said man was able to remove himself from the area after he knocked a woman down vs how fast he moved when he got hit.

When I add that together, I get a man who could have left way before things got escalated to the point that they did.

I did tell him to run after I asked her why she was following him and dude said he had asthma :perplexed

The cops drove around a couple of times but I don't think they found the guy.

Asthmatic cheaters need to confine their confrontations to the telephone.

He could've held her one arm down since she was following him, but knocking her upside the head back was not necessary imo...

If you continuously hit a man that has asked you to stop repeatedly you deserve to get hit upside the head. Just maybe he can knock some since into you since obviously she is too stupid to realize how petty, dangerous and immature it is to be trying to hit a man while having your baby in your arms.

I know it's hard for some of you to believe but some women not only like this kind of domestic ratchetness but also welcome it with open arms. They love the drama. Trust and believe after she tells her friends the tea she will be crying about how much she misses him and blowing up his phone.

Asthmatic cheaters need to confine their confrontations to the telephone.

3816676-0704928121-36645.gif

I read the whole thing and the end result was "the father ran away". It's odd that he had to wait until after he hit his child's mother for his legs to work.

In my minds eye, I'm picturing how fast a woman holding a baby can run up on and swing at a man carrying nothing.

I'm also balancing how fast said man was able to remove himself from the area after he knocked a woman down vs how fast he moved when he got hit.

When I add that together, I get a man who could have left way before things got escalated to the point that they did.

Maybe you've never seen but I've witnessed scenes just like what was posted multiple times. Young couples arguing and the girl being aggressive. You (in general) need to be careful of the messages that are being sent to young women in general. All should be told to not engage in physical altercations. If you can't talk your frustrations then walk away. No one should hit period. Being pro woman doesn't mean you support anything a woman does. We as a community have to do better period. It shouldn't take someone you know being caught up in a situation like this for posters on here to get that.

Maybe you've never seen but I've witnessed scenes just like what was posted multiple times. Young couples arguing and the girl being aggressive. You (in general) need to be careful of the messages that are being sent to young women in general. All should be told to not engage in physical altercations. If you can't talk your frustrations then walk away. No one should hit period. Being pro woman doesn't mean you support anything a woman does. We as a community have to do better period. It shouldn't take someone you know being caught up in a situation like this for posters on here to get that.

I (in general) need men, especially black men to be called on to make the same rational adult choices that black women are supposed to make in a 100%of situations. Since it is their black a--es that will end up carted off to jail 9 out of 10 times in the multiple incidences that I've witnessed.

The girl shouldn't have hit him. Great. He can't control her next move, but as the person with more physical power (as seen by the K.O. he laid down) he could control his own actions and cut the interaction short. A rational person takes themselves out of a situation. But we only expect women to be rational and the ones who aren't need sense knocked into them to learn. What does a man need to learn how to be rational?

Forget feminism or being pro woman, this situation isn't new and the outcome for the man is usually the same, at what point do they learn to remove themselves from the situation before it escalates? Dude could be charged with child endangerment since bm's fall was a direct result of him laying her out.

If you continuously hit a man that has asked you to stop repeatedly you deserve to get hit upside the head. Just maybe he can knock some since into you since obviously she is too stupid to realize how petty, dangerous and immature it is to be trying to hit a man while having your baby in your arms.

I know it's hard for some of you to believe but some women not only like this kind of domestic ratchetness but also welcome it with open arms. They love the drama. Trust and believe after she tells her friends the tea she will be crying about how much she misses him and blowing up his phone.

And they deal with drama loving men who engage, encourage and escalate situations to the point of rachetry no return.

I've been tiptoeing around this argument starting because dude cheated, lest I be accused of being butt hurt, but when do cheating arguments with a hormonal woman with a baby end well?

These ratchet a-- men have never been encouraged to walk away because the greater black community loves nothing more than 'teaching' rachet women a lesson that they can 'feel'.

Back