So This Is What Classic Length Looks Like?

i LOVED the updo's, haven't seen stuff like that in years since one of my long-haired hispanic friends cut her lovely mane short.

you see what i mean about her hair just kinda laying flat when it's down? i mentioned this in another thread about long-haired women i see IRL whose hair just looks kinda "blah." :ohwell: i mean it doesn't look bad, it just doesn't make me go "wow!" KWIM?

i did go "wow" at some of those updo's though. i'm gonna save her site to steal ideas :grin:

lawd that's a lotta hair! i'm still not even sure i want wl let alone classic! btw, um....she could use a trim huh? ends look jus a tad bit thin...:look: i'm jus sayin...

^^^you know the deal, she's waiting for the rest of her ends to catch up. it's not scraggly unhealthy ends, just parts that have grown out longer than other parts...

:lachen::lachen: i was thinkin the exact same thing. looks like she could stand to get rid of at least 6 inches.

lawd that's a lotta hair! i'm still not even sure i want wl let alone classic! btw, um....she could use a trim huh? ends look jus a tad bit thin...:look: i'm jus sayin...

um, what's kwim?:ohwell:
i wanna know how to do that figure 8. wish my hair was too long for a turban:sad:

My bellydance instructor's sister's hair is this length. She wears it flat all the time.

:drool: on those buns!

(this post sound like "my sister's cousin's brother's aunt's hair..") :lachen:

I think if she cut off her thin ends, she would be classic (that's right were your thigh meets your behind). She's about knee length, including the ends.....

:thud:

I wonder how long my hair would be with shrinkage, if it was that long flat-ironed???? :lick: :lick:

I'm insane. :lachen:

My bellydance instructor's sister's hair is this length. She wears it flat all the time.

:drool: on those buns!

(this post sound like "my sister's cousin's brother's aunt's hair..") :lachen:

LOL doesn't it though! :lol:

I think if she cut off her thin ends, she would be classic (that's right were your thigh meets your behind). She's about knee length, including the ends.....

:thud:

I wonder how long my hair would be with shrinkage, if it was that long flat-ironed???? :lick: :lick:

I'm insane. :lachen:

i know mine would still barely be BSL with shrinkage :rolleyes: LMAO

so, after watchin her comb all that better than i do mine, any 4a/b naturals wanna grow that long? it'll take more than a glycerin/aloe mix to help with those knots!:lachen:

Her hair is nice! I like how she's got pictures of her hair "in the snow". :laugh:

Her hair is a pretty color, too. Wonder if she uses henna? :scratchch

so, after watchin her comb all that better than i do mine, any 4a/b naturals wanna grow that long? it'll take more than a glycerin/aloe mix to help with those knots!:lachen:

i still want classic length. hers is knee-length though, i'm not interested in hair that is long enough to sit on :lol:

I love how her regimen resembles a lot of the things we LHCF ladies do too.:yep: goes to show that in some respects hair is hair whether you're 1a or 4b and beyond. Her hair is thriving as is ours!

Am I biased because I think it's kind of...boring? :look:

Now, if she had big auburn ringlets tumbling down her back....:yep:

And a good 6-8 inch trim would at least give a nice blunt edge. I agree.

I don't want hair that long, myself though....My hair's so thick I could never let it out without relaxing or texlaxing. :perplexed

I love how her regimen resembles a lot of the things we LHCF ladies do too.:yep: goes to show that in some respects hair is hair whether you're 1a or 4b and beyond. Her hair is thriving as is ours!

I was thinking the same thing!

I think that curly and/or wavy hair looks much better than straight hair after WL

i feel you. maybe a v or u shape if not blunt, and a curl set (rollers, rods, tongue depressors, somethin...)

but who am i to talk? took me 23yrs to get past sl:blush:

I don't want hair that long, myself though....My hair's so thick I could never let it out without relaxing or texlaxing. :perplexed
it is boring...and long and stringy:perplexed It looks better in updos:yep:

I was thinking the same thing!

I think that curly and/or wavy hair looks much better than straight hair after WL

that's EXACTLY what i've been saying all this time... not to say it looks horrible or anything, but the hair is just flat and kind of "blah." if it had more body or texture i'd like it more... :yep:

i LOVED the updo's, haven't seen stuff like that in years since one of my long-haired hispanic friends cut her lovely mane short.

you see what i mean about her hair just kinda laying flat when it's down? i mentioned this in another thread about long-haired women i see IRL whose hair just looks kinda "blah." :ohwell: i mean it doesn't look bad, it just doesn't make me go "wow!" KWIM?

i did go "wow" at some of those updo's though. i'm gonna save her site to steal ideas :grin:

woww this length made me rethink my position i ll be more than happy midback to waist that s it even low midback is perrrrfect when u look at the pix i dont want butt length anymore either. but wowwwwwww though her hair is lonnnnnnnnng!

The other day I saw a woman jogging and her hair was classic length. It was in a braid and it was past her butt and it kept bouncing. I was thinking that had to be heavy to jog with.

I have been to her site before. I wonder what her length goals are since she is well beyond classic. (I'll be happy with tailbone:grin:) It seems like she's going more for the fairy tale ends as opposed to the blunt cut look, but she does cut once a year. I know someone IRL whose hair is wavy & WL w/fairy tale ends & it looks beautiful.

I have been to her site before. I wonder what her length goals are since she is well beyond classic. (I'll be happy with tailbone:grin:) It seems like she's going more for the fairy tale ends as opposed to the blunt cut look, but she does cut once a year. I know someone IRL whose hair is wavy & WL w/fairy tale ends & it looks beautiful.

fairy tale ends makes it sound all pretty. i immediately thought of the blond princess with floor length hair and the thinner ends.

I think her hair is pretty, ends and all. I really like it. But it's way beyond classic length. She has knee length hair.

My ultimate goal is classic length.

her current goal (according to her site) is to maintain knee length. she is waiting for the rest of her hair to fill in, hence the wispy ends. she even said she might chop it back to classic length for thickness in a few years if it doesn't fill in.

no i'm not stalking her site, i swear! :lol:

her current goal (according to her site) is to maintain knee length. she is waiting for the rest of her hair to fill in, hence the wispy ends. she even said she might chop it back to classic length for thickness in a few years if it doesn't fill in.

no i'm not stalking her site, i swear! :lol:

Mmmm hmmm if you say so, we'll take your word for it, lol:grin:

Back