So This Is What Classic Length Looks Like?

Her hair looks nice, and I really like the color on her. I don't know about knee length (like hers), but I would like for mine to be classic in a few years. I think that I can be happy with TBL, which is my "don't stop until I reach it" goal.

As for combing 3c/4a/4b hair that long, it would be extremely wise not to start at the root!:lachen:

I loved her hair dos and accessories. I totally want a leaf hair holding thingie like she has, especially since she said she got hers custom sized.

Minny, I love your bun! :grin:

me neither...her updos are fabulous! but I'm not into hair that long well especially straight hair that long. If it was curly or something i could get with it.

I'm not a fan either. Seeing her hair has made me rethink some of my hair length goals. I want to have long(er) hair, but I also want it to have some style & body. I can just imagine her hair getting caught in the car door. Ouch.

I like her hair. Its not where I would have MY hair but it looks very healthy.

Her ends look fine. Its not like their damaged or frizzy.

-A

That length and look is soooo unsexy to me. :nono: The longest I'd want would be to the end of my back, but not past my butt. Once hair gets to a certain point, it can really look unattractive.

That length and look is soooo unsexy to me. :nono: The longest I'd want would be to the end of my back, but not past my butt. Once hair gets to a certain point, it can really look unattractive.

ita it eventually just looks like a buncha hair...that's about it.

I love how her regimen resembles a lot of the things we LHCF ladies do too.:yep: goes to show that in some respects hair is hair whether you're 1a or 4b and beyond. Her hair is thriving as is ours!

there's actually a picture on the second page of the updos of her browsing LHCF!

at least, that's what the site looks like to me.

i LOVED the updo's, haven't seen stuff like that in years since one of my long-haired hispanic friends cut her lovely mane short.

you see what i mean about her hair just kinda laying flat when it's down? i mentioned this in another thread about long-haired women i see IRL whose hair just looks kinda "blah." :ohwell: i mean it doesn't look bad, it just doesn't make me go "wow!" KWIM?

i did go "wow" at some of those updo's though. i'm gonna save her site to steal ideas :grin:

:giggle: long time no speak girlie :lachen:

Anyhoo, I agree, it does look kinda boring...uninspiring :imo: but the updos are cute!

Last edited:

Same thing i was thinking. I know that was probally alot of hair work though...but for some reason to me once the hair gets past the back and it looses something...maybe im programmed to think hair only hangs on the back and anything else is :nono: IDK. Not sexy to me either, but alot of hair def. :yep:

Oh nooooo! That would be way too much hair for me! :nono: I can only imagine myself getting tangled up in that mass.

That kind of length is only for the patient and responsible hair grower. And someone who doesn't mind never being able to wear it down.

I still want my hair to be classic length.

Hers is definately knee length. . . not a length I would pick, but it works for her.

her hair is nice, but i'd cut off about 6-8 inches off if it were me... like others have already stated, its longer than classic.

i think that her hair could be nicer, if she had something going on besides length. when its just long and stringy and flat it can look nasty but if she had some layers, even/blunt ends, some curls or waves or even some better color, it could be drool worthy. She just needs to keep it interesting...

Same thing i was thinking. I know that was probally alot of hair work though...but for some reason to me once the hair gets past the back and it looses something...maybe im programmed to think hair only hangs on the back and anything else is :nono: IDK. Not sexy to me either, but alot of hair def. :yep:
Right...its like the saying "having too much of a good thing". In this case, it's her hair - and then its stringy as hell on top of that, like others said she should cut off at LEAST six inches. Oh...tailbone length can be very sexy as long as the hair is thick and full. FlowerHair and Chicoro are two people that come to mind immediately. :yep:

her hair is nice, but i'd cut off about 6-8 inches off if it were me... like others have already stated, its longer than classic.

[b)i think that her hair could be nicer, if she had something going on besides length. [/b]when its just long and stringy and flat it can look nasty but if she had some layers, even/blunt ends, some curls or waves or even some better color, it could be drool worthy. She just needs to keep it interesting...
Ya know...you bring up a good point. Maybe if she got rid of the stringy ends, did a roller set with the big light green rollers and combed it down THEN I'd be drooling all over the place. But length alone means nothing if it's thin and a bunch of strings on the ends. :nono: I frequent the Long Hair Community board as well and a lot of the women's hair is the truth! :love: :yep:

her current goal (according to her site) is to maintain knee length. she is waiting for the rest of her hair to fill in, hence the wispy ends. she even said she might chop it back to classic length for thickness in a few years if it doesn't fill in.

no i'm not stalking her site, i swear! :lol:

Thanks for clarifying!

It's great she took the time to grow her hair that long. I can't imagine what I'd do with hair that long. It's not flattering just straight out like that so I'd have to get really creative with all sorts of updos...

Ya know...you bring up a good point. Maybe if she got rid of the stringy ends, did a roller set with the big light green rollers and combed it down THEN I'd be drooling all over the place. But length alone means nothing if it's thin and a bunch of strings on the ends. :nono: I frequent the Long Hair Community board as well and a lot of the women's hair is the truth! :love: :yep:

Do they have fotkis? Not that I want to stalk or nothing, you know, just wondering :sekret:

Do they have fotkis? Not that I want to stalk or nothing, you know, just wondering :sekret:

They have photo albums, but you have to be a member for *thinks* 60+ days and have over 100 posts, I think, in order to see them.... They stay on some serious lock down, because there are a LOT of freaks out there who seriously get off on long hair. :nono: :nono:

They have photo albums, but you have to be a member for *thinks* 60+ days and have over 100 posts, I think, in order to see them.... They stay on some serious lock down, because there are a LOT of freaks out there who seriously get off on long hair. :nono: :nono:

Oh, you mean like us? :lachen: Okay, guess I can't see. I did try to register over there and they wouldn't even take my yahoo account, if I remember correctly. They wanted a more real address. They are hard core. But for real, I'm subscribing to this thread just so I can remember her site so I can remember the link to get that leaf hair holder when I have more money.

I doubt that she wears her hair down much, at all - most likely mainly to wash, and for pictures - I think she actually said as much, in her reggie.

:look:

And personally, I'd rather a 5 ft long hair in my food that I can see and get my money back for, than a buch of 1/2 inch pieces that I can't see and merrily chow down on - that's THAT's :barf: worthy. :lachen:

:lachen::lachen:LOL. she knows about this thread and knows we're talking about her. check this message on her site to us LHCF'ers:

[SIZE=+1]Hi everyone, I signed up on your board as Cinnamon Hair but apparently I can't post because I haven't paid the user fee. Anyway, I would like to reply to the thread about my site. Here's the message I would have posted if I could....

I saw the link to your message board in my website tracker and thought I would come check this place out. My internet server is probably going to freak out since it already passed the allowed views for the day/month on my images (now they are showing up as red x's, nothing I can do about it but wait), you guys are responsible for 750 visits to my hair site yesterday alone. Holy crap. :)
A few comments:
Yes, I know my ends are far from perfect.. with my volume thick ends at knee length is just not gonna happen any time soon. I'm sure they look a little better than those pics show though, I was outside and the wind was blowing, excuses excuses you know.
Knee length isn't for everyone. I didn't think it was for me when I started growing. My goal was classiclength hence the website name. But when I got there I was so tempted to continue growing, mostly because of beautiful hair photos at the LHC (not this board, the other LHC). We seriously are a creep magnet though, which is why I don't link to them from my site. You wouldn't believe the crazy messages I get in my email and on youtube. Not saying I have anything against people with unusual fetishes (have a few myself even), just don't particularly like the ones who also enjoy stalking as a hobby.
As for my hair being flat/stringy/etc, well it's a mixed bag. To have super long length you gotta learn to love your natural hair. There's no way chemcially dyed, permed, or regularly straightened hair could reach knees or probably even classic, it would break from damage & really look a mess. I'm actually a 1c which is slightly wavy, but if I comb too much I'm back at stick straight.
I do plan to make updo direction videos, I just haven't gotten around to it yet. Near future for sure. If you have anything else you want to ask me I'd be happy to answer.
[/SIZE]

:lachen::lachen:LOL. she knows about this thread and knows we're talking about her. check this message on her site to us LHCF'ers:
[SIZE=+1]
As for my hair being flat/stringy/etc, well it's a mixed bag. To have super long length you gotta learn to love your natural hair. There's no way chemcially dyed, permed, or regularly straightened hair could reach knees or probably even classic, it would break from damage & really look a mess. I'm actually a 1c which is slightly wavy, but if I comb too much I'm back at stick straight.
[/SIZE]

:lol:

Gotta love web trackers!!! I found a new hair site from someone linking to my caramel treatment - :lol:

And I think the bit of her quote that I left up there is sooooooooo *thinks*

*sigh*

You know how there are a lot of times those threads about how 'easy' it is for women of other races to do all sorts of things to their hair, and still have hair down to their butts? I've always maintained that they were 'exceptions' to the rule - esp. those with obviously GORGEOUS & healthy hair. :lol:

I wonder how many LHCF'ers hang out over on TLHC?? I really think there is SO much to be learned, there. :lol: Those women are SERIOUS about their hair.

Back