So This Is What Classic Length Looks Like?

Cinnamon seems like a really nice person. :wave: She reminds me of JJJ whose hair simply takes my breath away:

JJJ_tree_ZS-HCP.JPG

Just like Cinnamon, JJJ is a bun pro and has vids showing how to create them. As of July 2008, JJJ's hair is 52 inches long. Anyone who hasn't visited JJJ Long Hair Photo Page must do so; she's definitely a pro on haircare. Love her regimen. Love her hair. And I simply adore those curls in that pic on her homepage. :love:

JJJ Long Hair Photo Page

Cinnamon seems like a really nice person. :wave: She reminds me of JJJ whose hair simply takes my breath away:

JJJ_tree_ZS-HCP.JPG

Just like Cinnamon, JJJ is a bun pro and has vids showing how to create them. As of July 2008, JJJ's hair is 52 inches long. Anyone who hasn't visited JJJ Long Hair Photo Page must do so; she's definitely a pro on haircare. Love her regimen. Love her hair. And I simply adore those curls in that pic on her homepage. :love:

JJJ Long Hair Photo Page

ITA, I'm often on her page trying to figure out how to work those buns. I'm only MBL, but I know with my style challenged self it will take me until I reach WL to figure out how to do the Chinese Bun.

ETA: You're supposed to be able to do it with BSL, but I haven't got it right yet.

Last edited:
Nah son, that's way too much hair, I'm trying to work with what I have now, not to mention how much additional I'll have to spend on products. Good for them though!

Back