Which of These Best Describes Your Length?

I love this thread and all of the descriptions
BSL Second Hook, I sure hope to completely cover this thick strap by next relaxer. :lol:

I am at just past bsl/mbl. My avatar is really old and in dire need of updating. (Hopefully I'll have a new pic to post soon:)!)

Nice list! I think I am somewhere between "Almost shoulder length" and "Do you think you can call this shoulder length?"

Thanks for the thread; I was just about to ask you ladies! :)

Thanks, Tricie!!:) Your hair looks nice also. If you keep using the avdice from LHCF, you'll be there in no time. I noticed that you use Ojon products. I use them also. They are some of my favorite products!!

My front and sides are jaw length and the back is shoulder length --wishing my hair was all shoulder length-- sigh....

I beleive that I am at a stage called "A wee bit past brushing my shoulders"....or full shoulder length I guess :ohwell::look:

Attachments

• Jan192007.JPG
    Jan192007.JPG
    22.4 KB · Views: 2
I am at the "can I call this waistlength?" stage. I don't think I will be a full, comfortable waistlength for about a year(I need a good trim).

This IS a cute thread. I'm at past armpit length. There were a couple others that I could be but I'll take that one for now.

I have a lot of new growth b/c I'm transitioning. So, unstretched, I'm at what appears to be halfway to hip length. I'll have to get my SO to double check it for me, later.

Just past shoulder. Hopefully it is growing. I am going to do a touch in a week or so (maybe longer if I can stave off the breakage), so we'll see.

Back