She Back Ya'll...She Went IN!!! NSFW!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
From what I saw she wasn't actually driving while taping. Looked like she was just sitting in the car.

:lol::lol::lol: @ eating sugar makes your legs look like powdered donuts.

I wonder why she gave up on natural living.

I just cant get past her foul language so I didnt even bother to watch the video. I know she can be more creative with her words....or maybe not...idk

She's so wreak less with her mouth, but I love her videos cause she's so crazy. I live vicariously through her cause she don't give a ...

There was definitely some truth to what she was saying, that's for sure.

Unpopular opinion alert:

I realize that I'm probably in the minority on this, buuuuuuuuuuut I don't find her funny at all ... and her excessive swearing is obnoxious to me.
I completly agree with you...
I'm really bothered by her constant use of the word hoes and bicth... also so what if the other girl has breast implants.
She may have a point on people being focused on their hair and ignoring their health, but she could have said that without the insults.
She is like a living stereotype of black women ( as shown by hollywood and tv) :look:

But she is strictly for entertainment purposes only :look:

The fact that she makes some valid points in between the madness is just a bonus.

Let the penny drop out your arses sometimes :blush:

I attempt to watch her vids sometimes..... but I just cant stand the foul language. Ppl. seem to call it being 'real' but there is something called self-control that is also 'real' an much more beneficial.....

She needs her own show for real. I was laughing so hard I was crying!!!! straight like nine fifteen you know what i mean LOL too funny!!!!

She is too funny, I could listen to her cussing all day. After a stressful day at work, this had me in stitches, LOOOOOOOOOL

I mean, I wanted to find it funny, but she was doing too much, and I don't even mind profanity when it's adding to the story. But "I went in the store to get a muthaf***in tea?" Girl, really? What kinda tea that is? lol

I'm not gonna lie, I did laugh at a lot of parts in the vid. But at the end of the day, I can't help but to wonder was all of that ranting really necessary? I mean, why get offended cause someone tells you that you look cute in your natural hair, that there's no need to cover it? I guess she's one of the types that just doesn't know how to accept a compliment.

ETA: Also, how come when a person is natural, non-naturals have to refute with the "but you still use chemicals in your toothpaste, hair conditioner, body lotion" route? I mean, do I have to use reusable pads in order to have natural hair? Geez! Like another poster said, going natural is more than just not using chemicals. And if she understood that, she wouldn't go in on the chemical usage.

Last edited:
:lol: :lol: :lol: ...

But how you let one person mess up your whole day? Make you eat & drink things that you didn't plan to? 9.5 minute video. Wowsers.

Last edited:
I'm not gonna lie, I did laugh at a lot of parts in the vid. But at the end of the day, I can't help but to wonder was all of that ranting really necessary? I mean, why get offended cause someone tells you that you look cute in your natural hair, that there's no need to cover it? I guess she's one of the types that just doesn't know how to accept a compliment.

ETA: Also, how come when a person is natural, non-naturals have to refute with the "but you still use chemicals in your toothpaste, hair conditioner, body lotion" route? I mean, do I have to use reusable pads in order to have natural hair? Geez! Like another poster said, going natural is more than just not using chemicals. And if she understood that, she wouldn't go in on the chemical usage.

Right! How natchal do you need to be to be natural? Is using computers natural? Technology's not natural :nono:LMAO!

ETA: I will say that has a talent, though. People spend a lot of years and money learning how to be this raw.

Last edited:

Even so, it's still true.

We scrutinize and bash the chemicals we put in our hair far more often than we do the chemicals in the things we use and ingest. That was the point she was trying to make, I think. And it is a very valid point. We talk more about sodium hydroxide than we do monosodium glutamate or other preservatives used in our food products (now, I'm not saying msg is the devil...but there it is)

She wasn't just calling the lady out to call her out. It sounds like the woman was being rude and judgmental. If she really wanted to be complementary, she could have just said "I really liked your natural hair" & kept it moving... But all of that "other side" talk was unnecessary. People who judge others & act all "holier than thou" deserve to get their hypocrisy thrown in their face LOL.

Omg I am crying laughing she is hilarious! She needs a show for real LOL

Sent from my PC36100 using Long Hair Care Forum App

Even so, it's still true.

We scrutinize and bash the chemicals we put in our hair far more often than we do the chemicals in the things we use and ingest. That was the point she was trying to make, I think. And it is a very valid point. We talk more about sodium hydroxide than we do monosodium glutamate or other preservatives used in our food products (now, I'm not saying msg is the devil...but there it is)

Right...some people are way more analytical thinkers and break down things that are said to them as far as they can be broke and she seems to be one of those. I totally get what she is saying and I agree. If you want to criticize me for putting chemicals in my hair and you eating parts of one of the nastiest animals on earth and smelling all that acryclic when you get your nails done etc you need to do a 180 and witch boo bye me cause I aint trying to hear it.

i never got this point either. :nono: Apples to oranges if you ask me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back