A Hot Red Mess!!!

Yall stop. These styles are HAWT...

HAWT @$$ MESSES!!!!

What I want to know is how do people walk around like that everyday and hold down a professional career? I would be in the unemployment line if I did that to my head

I . . .I. . . let me just take a pic of my reaction.

pic010310_4.jpg

If she likes it and can afford it, then more power to her. I wouldn't do it to my head, but freedom of self-expression is a beautiful thing and I am thankful that we have that right. However, I am very sad about the incorrectly quoted Scripture though.

I know right; she basically cursed him :perplexed.

If she likes it and can afford it, then more power to her. I wouldn't do it to my head, but freedom of self-expression is a beautiful thing and I am thankful that we have that right. However, I am very sad about the incorrectly quoted Scripture though.

I thought I was the only one that caught that. She done went and put the bad mouth on him.

* holds up 1 church finger and walks out of thread*

:lachen::lachen:

I was too through with the tranny and her butt. Yea the lace front looked natural...not the extra black one where she was thinking she looked "asian" but the other one, but Ugh are you serious. Do celebrities really go sit in that hood looking shop? I guess probably Trina she is ghetto fab, but that tranny thing...unh unh talking bout don't insult her she's not black lol, ***** don't Insult US.

Oh no chile! The stylist got ta give the people what they want!

But um, yeah? really? This is what's hot in Florida, hunh?:look:

Trust me, I live in Florida, and this is NOT what's up :nono:. I much prefer those girls who walk out wearing their satin bonnets all day long than this. But that's just what I think. I'm sure somebody out there likes it.

OMG ya'll the "girl" with the fake booty who said she wasn't black in one of Seaborns vids...is a SHEMALE!!!

*GASPS*

I'm gonna tell myself that they're all actors:look:.......yea I'm stcking with that:yep:.......cuz if those "individuals" are real, I've lost all faith in humanity:rofl:

Back