Guuurrl She wearing a Wig ova her Weave!!!

Well damn....
Hey if it works for her I say go for it. I think she should put a wig on top of that wig LOL

Ateeya doesn't care. She's making money off these videos! While people are fighting on the comments section, she's cashing in per every view.

This YT comment had me dying :lachen:
What in the Diana Ross Chaka Khan Hell

I had to stop reading after that. The negative comments were umm... special :ohwell:

Last edited:
I don't follow her anymore. Can someone tell me where the "it is the same thing" thing originated from? I think it's hilarious without knowing and I am hoping it makes it funnier knowing what happened.

She did a "review" on makeup brushes without actually using them. She compared them to MAC brushes.

That made me cringe just watching it and want to throw a bucket of cold water over her and on top of my head because that is too much and too hawt...especially in Houston---those summers are nothing to play with and I'm speaking from being born in Florida and living in ATL...

Personally, I think this is the ultimate in style and versatility. If you hate your weave put a wig over it sista. No point in living with something you don't like. Ya'll are just haters cuz she thought of it first. :lachen:

Naw but really....what is the point of doing this :nono:

Are there women who actually do this?

Last edited:

This is OT, but...

c4bdbb76804ef5c8_ekg_flatline.jpg

I don't even know where to begin with that video! Who the heck is he imitating anyway?

Back