She Back Ya'll...She Went IN!!! NSFW!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
it's that serious. we must be prepared all day everyday to flip out like you don't have any sense and make a youtube video about it at any given time. might be on your way to check the mail, might be at 711, might be in a dream. whatever the case don't let these natural hair o's sneak up on you asking you seemingly innocent questions while they're holding their swine chicken hybrid breakfast.

LOL. :lachen::lachen:

You know, it's interesting.

It seems like many people in general find it entertaining when a black woman "goes off."

Things that make you go "hmmm"

You know, it's interesting.

It seems like many people in general find it entertaining when a black woman "goes off."

Things that make you go "hmmm"

:look:

Nah, I think a lot of people actually agree with her, hence the entertainment. :giggle:

The delivery had me in tears but once you get past the crassness she makes some very valid points. Even a broken clock is right twice a day...

Girl she "go in" about everything especially about her natural hair!

Like most people will just let stuff slide and be done with it or they let it build up until they can't take it anymore and fly off the handle. But as soon as somebody pisses her off she releases it. Which makes it even more funnier because it's "Fresh off the press" with her! :lachen:

She don't hold nothing in, she keeps it extra real! :lachen: Could you image her being on this site? Everyday would be a Sunday 'round here!

Oh wee somebody send her a link to this website so she can become a member. She might not last longer than a week but do it anyway!

Proof you can't judge a book...she straight hardcore but she is spitting knowledge! I'm straight like 9:15 ya know lmao

OMG LMAO!!!!!! I love it when she says what time is it and her camera focuses on the rear view mirror that's busted LOL!!!

"you got 5 mothafkcn kids, and your nipple is facing north instead of south?...them aint no gotdam childbearing tiddays!"

Her language was terrible, and I cringed at it, but her points were great and she was funny. I had tears coming out of my eyes.

There were too many classic lines in there, but I can't watch it again to quote them back.

All I could say was, "Mymymy." I'm just thinking, I know to stay on my side of the street if I ever see her coming my way, translation, my side is what ever side she is not on. Wow...SMH.
On second thought, perhaps is was best that she vented that all out before she got to work on a Monday after coffee, with cream and sugar.

She spoke a lot of truth! Some people need to mind their own business and stop worrying about whats going on with someone else's hair. Being a part of the natural hair community is not a cult. Yes its ok to talk about natural hair. Trying to encourage someone to go natural is ok too, but don't get upset or think you are better than someone because they prefer relaxed hair. If I were her I would be upset too. There are a lot of naturals out here who go hard for no reason. Yet, there are relaxed heads who do the same exact thing. I think we would all be better off if we mind our own business. Divide and conquer is a hell of a thing.

Last edited:
She spoke a lot of truth! Some people need to mind their own business and stop worrying about whats going on with someone elses hair. Being a part of the natural hair community is not a cult. Yes its ok to talk about natural hair. Trying to encourge someone to go natural is ok too, but don't get upset or think you are better than someone because they prefer relaxed hair. If I were her I would be upset too. Their are a lot of naturals out there who go hard for no reason.

I know right? Let some chick tell me they are "disappointed" in me about my HAIR and it wasn't breaking all over the floor...

I know that Ethiopian youtuber that made that video about American Black women is probably watching this, taking notes, and rubbing her palms together thinking "yessss :yep:"

This lady seems intelligent and naturally funny, but....I don't know. She's doing the most.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back