She Back Ya'll...She Went IN!!! NSFW!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
:lol::lol::lol: then sweetie go back to the breastmilk thread!!!its that simple lol[btw if u think tht thread is funny your sense of humor sucks...like forreal]
if u dont like the thread then DONT COMMENT
yall makin this thread something serious i swear half on the ppl on this forum have no sense of humor whatsoever...thats prob why half of yall cant find a man...always turning everything into a serious matter:rolleyes:
chillax lol,d@mn

i said fun, not funny. as in, not trying to instigate something. the only time i commented in this thread was because someone looked like they were confused about skin being an organ or not. otherwise, i could care less about the video. every time her vids are posted, i generally think they are ignorant as hell and k.i.m.

wtf? find a man? my self worth does not rest in whether or not i can get a male to find me desirable or not. i'd hope that most women on this forum are the same. what a wack and petty attempt at an insult to people who do not agree with you on what is humorous.

*****, boo, bye.

Last edited:
i said fun, not funny. as in, not trying to instigate something. the only time i commented in this thread was because someone looked like they were confused about skin being an organ or not. otherwise, i could care less about the video. every time her vids are posted, i generally think they are ignorant as hell and k.i.m.

wtf? find a man? my self worth does not rest in whether or not i can get a male to find me desirable or not. i'd hope that most women on this forum are the same. what a wack and petty attempt at an insult to people who do not agree with you on what is humorous.

*****, boo, bye.

And so it begins.....:blush:
closing-down.jpg

The way I would have put it is, "how do you reconcile calling yourself a natural head when you consume products that are filthy and unnatural?"

Actually, her point is "How are you going to check me about not being natural or natural enough, when the only thing natural on you is the area from your hairline to your nape?" Since she is indeed still natural and she at one point lived a holistic lifestyle, her point is valid and she has the authority to make it.

People get all up in arms about what is going in your hair but in some instances don't care about what's going in or on their bodies. You can die from eating poorly. Nobody has died from getting a relaxer. And she doesn't even have one! That is her point. She's not talking about all women with natural hair - just the extra militant ones who seem more concerned with HER hair than THEIR bodies.

I agree and think she is hilarious - cursing and all. :grin::grin:

LOL!!! She is good entertainment!! She should be a sidekick on a morning show like Steve Harvey's or something!!!

*****, boo, bye.
Nappystorm's face------>:blush:

:lol::lol::lol: then sweetie go back to the breastmilk thread!!!its that simple lol[btw if u think tht thread is funny your sense of humor sucks...like forreal]
if u dont like the thread then DONT COMMENT
yall makin this thread something serious i swear half on the ppl on this forum have no sense of humor whatsoever...thats prob why half of yall cant find a man...always turning everything into a serious matter:rolleyes:
chillax lol,d@mn

:ohsnap:

:peek:

Transcript?

Or rather translator?

She sounds very angry (about hair!) what's wrong with her?
Her mouth is so potty. :nono:

You know, it's interesting.

It seems like many people in general find it entertaining when a black woman "goes off."

Things that make you go "hmmm"

Don't you know? She fits the coonery standard well; angry Black woman goes off, cursing like a sailor and mentions their higher sense of fashion in the process. Cause you know thas how we be! :nono:

I think she lacks the patience to deal with her natural hair. It does take a lot of patience and when you're just beginning to learn how to deal with it properly, it can be time consuming. And as someone said earlier she's probably in that odd stage where it's too short to look cute but not long enough to do anything with that looks attractive enough for her. I don't always agree with her when she goes off about this particular subject.

However, I agree 100% with her on this latest one about natural hair. The other woman sounded like she was trying to cast stones or sit in judgment of her when she wasn't in any position to do that. That was her point.

"I don't owe you nuthin' but an a$$-whoopin..."

Yea those are words that have come out of my mouth...what's the point of trying to lie? Sometimes it just be like that...but on the real, she seems really knowledgeable about a lot of things that are good and bad for you, I'm surprised. If you can get past the delivery, then the message is there.

and "b!tch. boo bye"? :blush: Wow, where am I? Some people do take these threads a little too seriously...it was just for a little laugh this Thursday morning, which for all of us working and/or going to school (of which I do both) are praying for Friday night...let's just chill and laugh at her foolish @$$...

Last edited:
Actually, her point is "How are you going to check me about not being natural or natural enough, when the only thing natural on you is the area from your hairline to your nape?" Since she is indeed still natural and she at one point lived a holistic lifestyle, her point is valid and she has the authority to make it.

People get all up in arms about what is going in your hair but in some instances don't care about what's going in or on their bodies. You can die from eating poorly. Nobody has died from getting a relaxer. And she doesn't even have one! That is her point. She's not talking about all women with natural hair - just the extra militant ones who seem more concerned with HER hair than THEIR bodies.

I agree and think she is hilarious - cursing and all. :grin::grin:

Quoting because thanks was not enough.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back