Guuurrl She wearing a Wig ova her Weave!!!

I think the tutorial was unnecessary but I mean seriously you can tell some of the people in the comment section couldn't type fast enough LOL. I thinks she's run out of ideas honestly but I think people too the prayer request totally out of context. You never know what's going on with someone so I think that people saying she was selfish were totally out of line. People ask for prayers all the time why should she be excluded.

I hate how nasty people get on YouTube. If you don't like it, thumb it down and keep moving. Why insult the woman? I never understood that.

Now regarding the video and some others, some times you just have to say NO to your subscribers. "No, you can't wear a wig over your weave, why would you want to do that?" Sometimes you have to say NO to companies that send you freebies. Especially when the products are truly crap. Sometimes you have to say NO. NO. NO. NO. NOOOOOOOOOO.

Last edited:
Lawd hammercy! That just seems like it would make your head hot, heavy & sweat! That's too much.. I'll pass... NEXT

yeah it was a mess, but dang the comments are insane. Folks acting like she is trying to cure cancer with her lace/weavefront.

you are so wrong:grin:

did her boyfriend leaver her? what is he talking about in this video?

he was layering his make-up and talking about how his man left him.

Ateya did tweet she is divorced now:ohwell:
don't know all the details.

i still wish her well. when she first started out i loved her channel.
also she is doing music videos.

I've never worn a sew-in, does it take a long time to install/take out? I guess it would make sense if you wanted to change up your style quickly without doing much to your sew-in so it can last in whatever state you applied it in, but it seemed unnecessary for the styles she did. And it looked too uncomfortable. I have one wig that my mom gave to me because she didn't like it on her, and I haven't worn it out once because of how hot it is out here, I wouldn't want my hair, a sew-in, and a wig on less it's winter and I'm out of beanies.

Eh, not anything I would do, but I expected it to look a lot worse based on the comments. Unnecessary but, eh.

Last edited:
i hope Ateya takes this advice:yep:

"Hey Ateeya. Why dont you just take a break mama. You have a ton of make up on and a whole lot of weave piled on your head and you are asking for prayer. Dont over work yourself. Just take some time away for a while. We love and appreciate all of you YTers but it is necessary for you to have time to yourselves. I hope all is well with you. You are added to my prayer list. Take care."

A shirt for Ateyaa...
smh_u_uh_uh_uh_www_youknowyoudeadazzwrong_com_tshirt-p235685271131392001yxzu_400.jpg

Isnt she a youtube partner? So she's getting paid for views and comments negative or nice doesnt matter right.
eta: I just watched the vid pure shenanigans but I also noted that she just uploaded this yesterday but has over 6,300 views and 42 pages of comments already. I think the video is serving its purpose...

Last edited:
Hair Confession Time!!

I am guilty of putting a half wig over my sew in. Only becuase my tracks were loose and looking bad :perplexed

Now I could understand if this were about an emergency hair style for old tracks or a bad hair day, but to put a bad weave over a good weave is ....something else :perplexed

I'm trying to be hopeful here. Maybe she was trying to give a review on the wig, and since she currently has a sew-in, she installed it over her sew-in? I refuse to believe that she's promoting this as a good thing.

Maybe she just wanted to do a wig review. Leave her alone

sent from my HTC Evo using Long Hair Care Forum app

Back