She Back Ya'll...She Went IN!!! NSFW!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
"I dont owe you **** but an a$$whoopin" LMAO!
"B**** We not on no muthf****** teams! LMAO!"

I love her! She is 2 funny and true.

It was funny, but a bit too much :ohwell:

All that anger over that comment? Dang.

Girl she "go in" about everything especially about her natural hair!

Like most people will just let stuff slide and be done with it or they let it build up until they can't take it anymore and fly off the handle. But as soon as somebody pisses her off she releases it. Which makes it even more funnier because it's "Fresh off the press" with her! :lachen:

She don't hold nothing in, she keeps it extra real! :lachen: Could you image her being on this site? Everyday would be a Sunday 'round here!

If one looks past the curse words, she raised some valid points that folks, natural and relaxed, could benefit from.

This chick seems so dangerous to me...she's driving with a busted side mirror and doing youtube videos at the same time.

And she has a point...I know way too many naturals who BCed like an hour ago, and want to shower me with pity for not "deprogramming myself".
****, boo, bye.

It was funny, but a bit too much :ohwell:

All that anger over that comment? Dang.
Nobody likes to be put on blast, in public, by somebody you don't even mess with like that. She knows her from where? Yoga? So they ain't friends. And, homegirl came at her in front of folks (I recall a reference to dreadlocked friends).

If you ask me, she's lucky she ain't get cussed out right there. :look:

Warning:
The following may be offensive to some. Read with caution.

uncouth
low class
anger issues

Yes, I'm probably being a tad judgmental but...
Was all that really necessary?:look:
Really?:perplexed

She reminds me of some of our parents who are always getting into some kind of drama because they have no self control and feel that the appropriate response to most situations is ATTACK.

Her mouth:nono:

There was definitely some truth to what she was saying, that's for sure.

Unpopular opinion alert:

I realize that I'm probably in the minority on this, buuuuuuuuuuut I don't find her funny at all ... and her excessive swearing is obnoxious to me. :look:

Warning:
The following may be offensive to some. Read with caution.

uncouth
low class
anger issues

Yes, I'm probably being a tad judgmental but...
Was all that really necessary?:look:
Really?:perplexed

She reminds me of some of our parents who are always getting into some kind of drama because they have no self control and feel that the appropriate response to most situations is ATTACK.

Her mouth:nono:

:yep:Hmmm...I've heard these words before......

Can someone get this girl a reality TV show...no...seriously. She is pure raw entertainment. lol I'd love to be beside her at a red light to see her in action. As long as she doesn't hit my car she's fine with me!

I think she just plays it up for the camera. I don't believe she told homegirl off in the store at all. It's sad sometimes, but people will sometimes listen more when it's given to them raw. Straight. No chaser. To be honest, I wouldn't have watched this video, if it had been prim and proper. :look:

I didn't know relaxed vs. natural was this serious. Really! Why do we find so many ways to create division amongst ourselves. It really is a shame.

I didn't know relaxed vs. natural was this serious. Really! Why do we find so many ways to create division amongst ourselves. It really is a shame.

it's that serious. we must be prepared all day everyday to flip out like you don't have any sense and make a youtube video about it at any given time. might be on your way to check the mail, might be at 711, might be in a dream. whatever the case don't let these natural hair o's sneak up on you asking you seemingly innocent questions while they're holding their swine chicken hybrid breakfast.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back