Scorpio Men.

I know a couple of REALLY good Gemini woman/Scorpio male couples. It doesn't seem like it would be a good match, but can be from what ive seen.

Yes.

Yes!

I love the male Scorpio brain. So far from my experience they can be very, very loving, but they can also be vicious. I've dealt with 3 so far. One who is a friend, another as a bf, and one as a "lover" :yep:

For reference I'm a Capricorn :spinning:

I had a serious relationship with a Scorpio for over 2 years and it didn't end well. They can be very vindictive and just plain mean. I seriously would ask a guy when I first met him what his sign was because I was not even going to waste my time hahaha

I think they're verrry passionate...which can make them great lovers or very mean and vindictive as someone noted above.

No doubt, passionate or very visual people have very high emotions...their lows are very low and their highs are very high....

I was married to a Scorpio. They are very attentive, sweet, sexual dynamos' and will give you their last breath. But when they tell you they forgive you, don't believe them. They are as forgiving as a dictator. If you do something that requires a lot of forgiveness, just end the relationship. They will get you back and BADLY! Hence, my divorce.

I was married to a Scorpio. They are very attentive, sweet, sexual dynamos' and will give you their last breath. But when they tell you they forgive you, don't believe them. They are as forgiving as a dictator. If you do something that requires a lot of forgiveness, just end the relationship. They will get you back and BADLY! Hence, my divorce.

My ex bf of 4 years was a Scorpio and yeah, he would hold ish against me. Even for months! I couldn't deal with that mess. He would get upset, stew and brew and keep it to himself. When I talk about him to people I always tell them "the good times were great, the bad times were baaad". what a frickin roller coaster. :nono:

I think there's another thread on Scorpio men but I'll post here what I posted there. I used to think I could only be with another Scorpio. Until I dated one. Now I'm afraid to date a Scorpio. :nono: Double the power, double the intensity, double the secrecy, double the possessiveness. No thanks. We'd kill each other.

I think there's another thread on Scorpio men but I'll post here what I posted there. I used to think I could only be with another Scorpio. Until I dated one. Now I'm afraid to date a Scorpio. :nono: Double the power, double the intensity, double the secrecy, double the possessiveness. No thanks. We'd kill each other.

What are you?

SO is a Scorpio, I am an Aquarius. We are polar opposites but we bring each other back to center. This is a metaphor he put on his facebook page that describes us to a T:

"Remember that a key is indented in all the opposite places that the lock is indented, what makes the lock open is the key and lock are both broken in the right places! # food4thought"

SO is a Scorpio, I am an Aquarius. We are polar opposites but we bring each other back to center. This is a metaphor he put on his facebook page that describes us to a T:

"Remember that a key is indented in all the opposite places that the lock is indented, what makes the lock open is the key and lock are both broken in the right places! # food4thought"

daydreem2876, I love that.

As a scorpio female who once dated a scorpio and my dh is born under Libra was suppose to be a Scorpio but he was a premi. Yes we are an intense sign.Vindictive is not even a word for it. We will give you our all but don't think because we adore you, you can do whatever you please to us. We do not forgive. We do not like selfish people. If you are all about ME ME ME we will screw you when you least expect it. We go where it hurts the most. Yes Scorpio men and women are good at observing and waiting. We will smile and let you think its all good. One thing we are Loyal. We will forgo our own happiness to please you.

Im a Gemini married to a Libra. I dated two scorpios and could not see myself with either of them in the long run. Too sneaky, too secretive, too calm, too quiet, too scary. ime

Scorpio man. Nightmare. Mean. Soulless. Selfish. Sneaky. Uncaring. Unromantic. Killjoy. Mindfcuk.

Again, nightmare

A lot of people say Scorpio folks are sneaky.

Can you give some examples? Like cheating sneaky or ...?

My kids father is a scorpio always unhappy for no reason.Selfish,mean, abusive, crazy thank god im not with him.

My bil, cousin, cousin in law are Scorpios, jealous human beings, evil and very unforgiving, always seeking revenge. They're sneaky too. Am too Gemini to have them around me.

Y'all in here going IN on scorpios! Let me break it down for you: all signs have higher and lower aspects so to speak. When someone (a Scorpio) is operating in their lower nature that's when you see the negative traits: vindictive, spiteful, withdrawn, depressed & sometimes manic...we want to kill you :look: We can also be very promiscuous without regard to our health and well being, but again this is while operating in the lower nature.

On the flip side Scorpios are some of the most loyal of all the signs. They will give you their last, be a true friend till the end, keep your secrets, make the deepest connection with you possible and give you that Ooh Wee in the bedroom!!!

Sounds like some of you got burned by Scorpio men...you'll be alright :giggle: Oh did I forget to mention how unapologetic we can be?

I am a Scorpio married to a Scorpio. I think some of the descriptives in this thread describe me at one point or another in my life ten fold more than the hubby. He is ultra attentive and loving. Super protective of his family. We as scorpios complement each other well.

Lucie said:

It explains a whole lot about us. He was actually upset with me (rightfully so) when he wrote that. We both have been through some things and each have a past. So we were able to weed through some common new relationship BS early on and fairly quickly. We know we could devastate the other mercilessly without looking back. My cold, detached, emotionless Aquarius can be just as evil as his vengeful, withdrawn, scheming Scorpio. So why even go there.

we can get mad but it doesn't last longer than a day. We don't push for the other to admit they are wrong but try to look at the situation from both sides. Just because one is mad, doesn't mean communication and affection stops. We can agree to disagree but have to work together in handling the situation better in the future so feelings don't get hurt.

I had a serious relationship with a Scorpio for over 2 years and it didn't end well. They can be very vindictive and just plain mean. I seriously would ask a guy when I first met him what his sign was because I was not even going to waste my time hahaha

I'm like this with Libra men now.

Back