Scorpio men. Let's dish

Your Venus sign is also important. So far I've seen that to be the biggest indicator of how ppl are in relationships. Mine is in Scorpio and the guy I'm hanging with is in Gemini :nono::ohwell: Our sun signs are Cancer and Virgo (me). We are only in sync like 5-6 times outta 10, but when we are it's wonderful. Okay [/end hijack]

itismehmmkay come back! So how do I figure all this stuff out?

cant believe I'm giving this much of a ****.......

Lmao yea when u like someone u try n find out everything to explain why y'all do or don't match. But go to I think it's www.cafeastrology.com. If that's not it then google it. But from there go to natal/birth chart n put in all his stats to find his Venus. Wait actually they may have a separate Venus page. I just got off my computer n am now on my phone. When I get back I'll post the link for u if u don't find it.

Lmao yea when u like someone u try n find out everything to explain why y'all do or don't match. But go to I think it's www.cafeastrology.com. If that's not it then google it. But from there go to natal/birth chart n put in all his stats to find his Venus. Wait actually they may have a separate Venus page. I just got off my computer n am now on my phone. When I get back I'll post the link for u if u don't find it.

whoa whoa whoa.

pause.rewind.

I ain't say all that.

This thread just inspired me to send him a text telling him I think he's a lot of work bc he's funny acting, wishy-washy and sometimes disingenuous. This fool said, "me?" Yes.ninja. YOU.:lol:

I'm impressionable :look: thanks @ this thread lol

but thanks for the link! :yep: I might be back, dunno. I'm mad at him now lol

barbiesocialite
lol, I´ll try it can be kind of confusing but here goes :

So the sunsign is kind of like your soul, it's what you naturally aspire to.
Your moon sign represents your emotional nature so although my husband is a scorpio and he does have some of those general scorpio traits, jealousy possessiveness, controlling, sensitive ect ect. His moon is in aquarius which I think tones down a lot the sun sign qualities. Like he does get jealous but gets over it quickly. Aquarius is the natural sign of freedom, higher thinking, humanitarianism. They ahbor jealousy and hatred and petty human beefs. So A person with a sun in scorpio and a moon in aquarius would have 2 very strong inner conflicts going on.

The 2 closet people in my life are scorpios , my BFF and husband. So I have a lot of experience with them. They are extremely loyal if they love you, very protective they are the ones will jump in a fight with you even if you are wrong. They can hold very strong grudges and can be very insecure. Its just than when they do something they give their all and because of that very fact they take hurt very deeply. Scorpio women are cool, but I´d never want to have one as a enemey lol. They also like to front like nothing bothers them, like they are above everything, but really on the inside they like this:heated:
There is no such things as getting revenge with a scorpio. The only way to get under their skin is move on with your life and be happy(thats when they will start to stalk you):look:

Oh and don't lie to them, they will find out anyway.They have this damn inner lie detector thats really freaking annoying. lol They know more about you than you even know about yourself.They need constant reassurance that you love them, but again like to FRONT like they dont.

All in all they are very loyal, very loving, and very generous (only if they **** with you like that). They come with a lot of work.

The men do like when you play a little hard to get, but not to much. Its a crazy balance with them.

I´m a libra. My moon and rising are both gemini.

hope this helps. Im really bad at explaining astrology.

Oh also a man´s venus sign describes what type of woman he is attracted to.

Suprise Suprise.

My husband has venus in Libra, and I´m a libra.

The type of man a woman is attracted to is shown by her mars signs.
I have mars in aquarius. Thats my husbands moon, which happens to be his emotional nature. That really connects women because women are more intune emotionally anyway. The moon is feminine and The sun is masculine.

My venus is in scorpio.

Scorpio people can also be VERY VERY controlling, because they like things to go their way, they don't like surprises. Its cool I´m naturally more submissive anyway plus im always changing my damn mind about everything.My scorpio provides the stability I need to be the little learning butterfly hippy that I am.

Yummmm.... Scorpio men. The guy I have a stupid, lingering crush on is a Scorpio-Sag cusp.

*fans cooch*

They are liars, manipulators, cheaters, mental abusers, only care about themselves. Always try to make someone out to be a bad person, always wants to play the victim. Loves sympathy. Wants everyone to believe they are God fearing when in reality they are the demon in human form. Very possessive & controlling. Can't let go of the past. STALKERS. :look:

They are liars, manipulators, cheaters, mental abusers, only care about themselves. Always try to make someone out to be a bad person, always wants to play the victim. Loves sympathy. Wants everyone to believe they are God fearing when in reality they are the demon in human form. Very possessive & controlling. Can't let go of the past. STALKERS. :look:

Well dayum :nono: ...my dads a Scorpio :look:

Your Venus sign is also important. So far I've seen that to be the biggest indicator of how ppl are in relationships. Mine is in Scorpio and the guy I'm hanging with is in Gemini :nono::ohwell: Our sun signs are Cancer and Virgo (me). We are only in sync like 5-6 times outta 10, but when we are it's wonderful. Okay [/end hijack]

Hmmmmmmm

Venus....so do you do the compatibilty the same way? I'm a leo with venus between virgo and libra and the scorp is the same.....

they will cut you off with a quickness smh Dont have a Scorpio mad at you- they will shun you out and act like you dont exist Thankfully I havent had to experience it but i've seen it happen smh

Yes we will and won't think twice about it! We give a lot and expect a lot in return. As some have said, very intense. If you cross us, we will "X" you out with the quickness. We're very emotional creatures, although it may not seem that way.

Back