Marriages/Real That Last by Sun Sign: Research

I always think the pairings of friendships/relationships that go against the odds of compatibility and work long term are very rewarding.

I find it interesting how some of us have never encountered certain signs in the dating world. As a Gemini, I have never come across a gemini male for example to date/relationship. My male friend is one but he was never an option. Also, I've never dated a leo, capricorn, pisces.

I instantly attract to female sag's as best/close friends and leos. It's like we get each other from the first conversation and the friendships are for life it seems. Love them.

I hear so many nagative unapealing things about picses, cancer and gemini males.

I spent 10 years with a sag male, funny we are supposed to be polar opposites. And yes it did feel that way. 5 years with a virgo, he was very critical and anal about certain things.

I ramble...anywho I find it all so interesting.

I never said the fish were whinny. They do spread the business though, can't keep a secret worth a damn! :perplexed

Anyways, I've always thought Scorpio was a strong partner for Cappie. But a Phoenix or Eagle (high mature Scorps) more so than the Scorpion. The statistics confirm it for me.

LOL I dont mena you but a lot of people have said Pisces are overly sensitive and whiony and im sitrting here lioke are yall sure you dont mean Cancer men :lol:

Can you go in depth about the bolded. Phoenix/Eagle..Ive never heard of suhc and im so intrigued

and what makes you think Caps are good with Cancers(or do you only mean Cap men)

The stats for Capricorn women seem off. I have always heard Virgo was their best match. I can't stand Aquarius although I've never tried Aq men (just never got along with the women)

I like Pisces and Virgos..

LOL I dont mena you but a lot of people have said Pisces are overly sensitive and whiony and im sitrting here lioke are yall sure you dont mean Cancer men :lol:

Can you go in depth about the bolded. Phoenix/Eagle..Ive never heard of suhc and im so intrigued

and what makes you think Caps are good with Cancers(or do you only mean Cap men)

I think Cancer men are way more whiny. I have a best friend who I just scream on the inside when he loses a gf because he whines and begs her so much that I secretly cringe and wanna tell him to grow a pair, that why she left! :lol:

I really dont have an issue with Pisces except sometimes they do come off a little slow, but not in a very bad way. The men Ive encountered are something of doormats but its nothing extreme. I can just ask them anything and they'll do it.

I dont know about other capricorn women, but Virgos are not the business for me. :nono: Sad because were suppose to be the best compatible but no way. I dated one born in sept then years later one in aug who swore august virgos were better than sept after I told him my bad experience. He turned out to be even worse! They are so analytical and criticize everything to the point that they make no sense.

Ive never heard of the eagle/phoenix thing either and its intriguing.

so so true.

@sharmeans, what did you notice about the Sept Virgos

sept virgos dont forget anything and will constantly throw your past at you. They are analytical and neat freaks to a point where its annoying. I noticed that both tend to stutter when they get mad and try to explain things too. LOL! We got along on some things, but he was constantly fighting me on the little things. We couldnt even be friends at the end. :nono:

That's funny I read that too but ya'll keep getting married and actually staying together. Go figure. I think it's because the Sag has gone through a lot with men and when she finds the Cancer she has been through it and he treats her like a princess. The books do say that the Sag girl will wrap the Moon man around her finger. Cancer men like strong women.

I had a best friend who was a Sag and she really brought excitement to my life. :lol: I think it may be the same for the men.

I'm a Sag and my ex was a Cancer...we were together 6 years. He was the BEST boyfriend/fiancee Ive ever had (Ive had 3 fiancees :look:) But he was entirely too whiny and sensitive for me. I was constantly apologizing and hurting his feelings and he always wanted to "talk" and for me to sit up in the house with him. :nono:

I was tired of being the life of the party, I wanted someone to drag me somewhere instead of me doing it all the time. If I ever decide I REALLY want to settle down and be a housewife, I'd look for a Cancer.

Last edited:
sept virgos dont forget anything and will constantly throw your past at you. They are analytical and neat freaks to a point where its annoying. I noticed that both tend to stutter when they get mad and try to explain things too. LOL! We got along on some things, but he was constantly fighting me on the little things. We couldnt even be friends at the end. :nono:

My father is a Sept Virgo.

Very critical and analytical! I swear that man have me a complex in regards to women wearing hats, hair gel and sores on you leg as a little girl.

. He was a great provider, but so boring I simply couldn't imagine spending the rest of my life being THAT bored. I was tired of being the life of the party, I wanted someone to drag me somewhere instead of me doing it all the time. If I ever decide I REALLY want to settle down and be a housewife, I'd look for a Cancer.

This is exactly why Im avoiding this Cancer dude that has been on my butt for a year now. I just know if I ever took his "proposals" seriously I'd end up being bored outta my mind and resenting him. Doesnt help that he's always senstive about things It's a shame really

I'm a cancer and cancer men irk me! I've dated two and they were needy. Emotional yet doggish. But, I'm on the cusp of cancer and leo, so maybe that has something to do with my perception.

Leo Female

Aquarius Male 1059
Libra Male 1048
Scorpio Male 1032
Taurus Male 1013
Leo Male 1013
Virgo Male 1008
Gemini Male 998
Cancer Male 994
Capricorn Male 987
Pisces Male 977
Sagittarius Male 951
Aries Male 937

Very interesting. I'm supposed to be the most compatible with Aries & Sagittarius'. I think Cancer should be at the bottom of the list. I can't stand those punks. :lol: I rag on them every time I get the chance.

I'm a cancer and cancer men irk me! I've dated two and they were needy. Emotional yet doggish. But, I'm on the cusp of cancer and leo, so maybe that has something to do with my perception.

I consider myself a cusp too, July 24th. I can't stand cancers. Too emotional, but sneaky. :ohwell: Where they do that at?! I'm too mean for them.

I'm a Sag and my ex was a Cancer...we were together 6 years. He was the BEST boyfriend/fiancee Ive ever had (Ive had 3 fiancees :look:) But he was entirely too whiny and sensitive for me. I was constantly aplogizing and hurting his feelings and he always wanted to "talk" and for me to sit up in the house with him. :nono: .

I think Cancer men are way more whiny. I have a best friend who I just scream on the inside when he loses a gf because he whines and begs her so much that I secretly cringe and wanna tell him to grow a pair, that why she left! :lol:

These two quotes right here.:lachen::lachen: I thought maybe it was just me and I was being a bit cold because I feel like my Cncer SO whines so much and is so needy it drives me up a wall! On the plus side he is really good at being into me and about my feelings but I wish he'd man up sometimes.:look:

ha!

Virgo Female

Sagittarius Male 1046
Aries Male 1026
Scorpio Male 1023
Cancer Male 1015
Aquarius Male 1011
Leo Male 1007
Virgo Male 1005
Pisces Male 1001
Capricorn Male 985
Libra Male 972
Gemini Male 966
Taurus Male 959

Well there's a Sag acting like he tryna get at me :rolleyes: but I don't even help him.
My ex-hub was an Aries though....he was on the Pisces cusp though.
I personally think I'd like a Scorp.

I consider myself a cusp too, July 24th. I can't stand cancers. Too emotional, but sneaky. :ohwell: Where they do that at?! I'm too mean for them.

I agree. Though I'm technically a Cancer, July 21, I feel like I have so many Leo traits. And if I were to go by this chart, I would've never had a man. I have yet to meet any of my top 4 most compatibles...I've had LTR's with a Leo and Pisces. About 1 1/2 yr. long relationship with a Cancer. Taurus always comes up as one of my most compatible matches but damn if I've even met one. I like the chart though, it's interesting.

My parents "were" married 38 years...my mother a Cancer and my father a Capricorn. But hell, they slept in separate bedrooms for the last 15 years of their marriage, lol.

I m a Sagittarius ,didnt i say in the other thread Cancer are always attracted tp me and Taurus? Seeeeee thats all true ...My hubby and son are at the bottom,LO is Virgo :( hm

I agree about Capricorn women and Virgo men. Not compatible and always finding something to harp about. I always felt that most of those 'issues' were non issues but they somehow turned into mountains.
I have never dated a Capricorn man and wonder how that would go.

Random thought--Bottom line: a marriage will only work as long as the 2 people want it to. All the astrological compatibility in the cosmos doesn't matter if the people in the marriage aren't committed to each other. That's what I take away from this information.

Random thought--Bottom line: a marriage will only work as long as the 2 people want it to. All the astrological compatibility in the cosmos doesn't matter if the people in the marriage aren't committed to each other. That's what I take away from this information.

ITA!

My relationship got a 1013 and it's saying that the highest number for me would be 1063, with a sagittarius. I don't know that I've even met a Sagittarius. Seriously, what month is that? Nah son. My relationship is off the charts. If I ever divorced, I'd be sitting on the windowsil, looking out at the rain, singing Sade. "And I never thought I'd see the day...". lol.

I'm just acting out 'cause it's late, but I seriously believe the quoted comment... and mine, silliness aside.:lol: The not knowing what dates cover Sagittarius is true. I wonder if I've ever dated one before? If I did, it obviously wasn't in accordance with the chart.

Fun topic though!

Aquarius Female

Sagittarius Male 1063
Leo Male 1033
Pisces Male 1018
Aquarius Male 1013
Scorpio Male 1003
Aries Male 998
Taurus Male 998
Virgo Male 995
Gemini Male 983
Libra Male 978
Cancer Male 969
Capricorn Male 964

ITA!

My relationship got a 1013 and it's saying that the highest number for me would be 1063, with a sagittarius. I don't know that I've even met a Sagittarius. Seriously, what month is that? Nah son. My relationship is off the charts. If I ever divorced, I'd be sitting on the windowsil, looking out at the rain, singing Sade. "And I never thought I'd see the day...". lol.

I'm just acting out 'cause it's late, but I seriously believe the quoted comment... and mine, silliness aside.:lol: The not knowing what dates cover Sagittarius is true. I wonder if I've ever dated one before? If I did, it obviously wasn't in accordance with the chart.

Fun topic though!

Aquarius Female

Sagittarius Male 1063
Leo Male 1033
Pisces Male 1018
Aquarius Male 1013
Scorpio Male 1003
Aries Male 998
Taurus Male 998
Virgo Male 995
Gemini Male 983
Libra Male 978
Cancer Male 969
Capricorn Male 964

That's a good match actually. I have always read Aqua male and female were good for each other. They are 4th on this list because that is the number of popular and longer lasting couples. 4th is good. Since there are 12 possibilities I read it as 6 most likely to stay together and 6 at the bottom most likely not. I think once you get to Taurus it's going down hill.

Well, I was with another Aquarius before and it was not so great (and I'm being nice). I think this thread is fun but I think compatibility truly depends on the individual regardless of sign.

I used to think that people of the same sign were similar beings, but from the ones I've met, that doesn't hold true.

I'm a Cancer who just celebrated 7 years of marriage with an Aquarius. I'm gonna be honest and say that it was tough at first because my neediness drove him crazy. It was frustrating at times being with someone who didn't *seem* as emotionally involved as much as me. But then I stepped back and learned that his way of showing love was different than mine (but it's no less important). He actually has a bigger heart than me when it comes to meeting new people and connecting with them and he's much more of a giver than I am.

When I was operating from my emotional state, I totally missed his signs of affection because, in my mind, he was expressing his love to me in a different way that I did. It wasn't until after I learned about the characteristics of Aquarius males that I understood how my emotional reactions were impacting him.

Fast forward to today and I've matured quite a bit. I realize that the more I'm able to manage my"neediness," tendencies the more affectionate and loving he is. He enjoys being the giver of affection and, by being so needy, I would sometimes rob him of that. To be honest with you, I like it better this way as well.

I think if I were in a relationship with a Cancer male, I would be nice but it would allow the emotional side of me to run rampant. In the past, I had a needy SO would demand to have all of my time and would whine if we didn't spend every second of our time together. My DH encourages me to enjoy time with my friends and family and he's excited to hear about the great time I had while I was away. He's the perfect partner. With the help of my husband, I have a balance to me now that I didn't have in previous relationships. I feel like God's given me just what I need.

ha! I am a Scorpio and my boyfriend is a Libra. Libra and Aquariuses drive me CRAZY - in a not so good way. this relationship is sooo difficult. Whiny, selfish, making a joke of everything wearing me ooout. My son was born and Aquarius, but was supposed to be a Pisces. Funny my bf loves his mom but has a rough time with her - and Aries.

I'm a Cancer who just celebrated 7 years of marriage with an Aquarius. I'm gonna be honest and say that it was tough at first because my neediness drove him crazy. It was frustrating at times being with someone who didn't *seem* as emotionally involved as much as me. But then I stepped back and learned that his way of showing love was different than mine (but it's no less important)...

When I was operating from my emotional state, I totally missed his signs of affection because, in my mind, he was expressing his love to me in a different way that I did...

This is soooooo true. I think that this is why everything is so tough for both of us. My love style and his are so different. We are working on understanding each other better - most days when I don't want to slap the ish out of him. :look:

I'm a Cancer who just celebrated 7 years of marriage with an Aquarius. I'm gonna be honest and say that it was tough at first because my neediness drove him crazy. It was frustrating at times being with someone who didn't *seem* as emotionally involved as much as me. But then I stepped back and learned that his way of showing love was different than mine (but it's no less important). He actually has a bigger heart than me when it comes to meeting new people and connecting with them and he's much more of a giver than I am.

When I was operating from my emotional state, I totally missed his signs of affection because, in my mind, he was expressing his love to me in a different way that I did. It wasn't until after I learned about the characteristics of Aquarius males that I understood how my emotional reactions were impacting him.

Fast forward to today and I've matured quite a bit. I realize that the more I'm able to manage my"neediness," tendencies the more affectionate and loving he is. He enjoys being the giver of affection and, by being so needy, I would sometimes rob him of that. To be honest with you, I like it better this way as well.

I think if I were in a relationship with a Cancer male, I would be nice but it would allow the emotional side of me to run rampant. In the past, I had a needy SO would demand to have all of my time and would whine if we didn't spend every second of our time together. My DH encourages me to enjoy time with my friends and family and he's excited to hear about the great time I had while I was away. He's the perfect partner. With the help of my husband, I have a balance to me now that I didn't have in previous relationships. I feel like God's given me just what I need.

DH is a cancer too...I'm a Libra and feel the same exact way. He always says that if it weren't for me he wouldn't know half the stuff he knows now. But he has no idea how much he has taught and helped me grow as an individual (especially pertaining to balance).

We've had our clashes because you know how cancer men can be, moody, stubborn, sometimes stuck in their ways, but despite all this, I feel as though he's the missing pieces to my puzzle.

Last edited:
Back