***Random Thoughts: RELATIONSHIP FORUM***

Status
Not open for further replies.
men always want a cookie. a pat on the back. a thumbs up.

I'm like negrrrrroooooooooo please!

So you send more money to your baby mama than the court mandates. So you spend more time with your seed than is required by the court. So you are there to pick up the kid when the mother can't do so.

You want a pat on the back for that??!!!! THAT IS YOUR DAMN KID!! You should be doing ALL THAT and MORE!!!

Brothas feed off of societal deadbeat dads and sperm donors to think that if they do what they do for their kids, they should be praised.

AGAIN, that is your child. So all this, "I go above and beyond" attitude ain't worth shyteee because you are SUPPOSED TO do that for YOUR KID and here's the kicker: ALL THAT AND THEN SOME!!!

I couldn't type all that on the other website :look:

So you send more money to your baby mama than the court mandates. So you spend more time with your seed than is required by the court. So you are there to pick up the kid when the mother can't do so.

You want a pat on the back for that??!!!! THAT IS YOUR DAMN KID!! You should be doing ALL THAT and MORE!!!

Brothas feed off of societal deadbeat dads and sperm donors to think that if they do what they do for their kids, they should be praised.

AGAIN, that is your child. So all this, "I go above and beyond" attitude ain't worth shyteee because you are SUPPOSED TO do that for YOUR KID and here's the kicker: ALL THAT AND THEN SOME!!!

What's the "other website?" Does it start with an L?

OH, and I'll probably be thanking so many posts in this thread! :lol:

girl, get it off yo' chest :laugh:

^^ and I agree.

Why can't you be man of your word?

Why you got to lie Craig, why you got to lie

I got 99 problems and yo *** aint gone be 1

Sometimes I come into the relationship forum, read a few crazy threads and think it's time to stay out of here.

That grass over there is looking sooo green (and fine :look:) :sigh:

but, I have to be strong and just fertilize and water mine :lol: :look:

Let that man do his job!

Sometimes I drive my dam self crazy.

Women have an innate need for love and security; men have an innate need to build and conquer - why, Lawd, are we all not needing/wanting the same things? :wallbash:

There is still a LOT of sexism in this world when it comes to marriage and relationships...I'd love to see women flip the script.

I am most at peace when I realize I am it already.

Texting/emailing and Skyping are only permitted if you are UP on your CALLING/VISITING/DATING quotas....otherwise you WILL be ignored!

I must not get in the way of this. It is happening so I need to enjoy it to the fullest.

We went to have noodles for lunch. He is always mentioning pancit. He has to have mentioned pancit like 10 times since I've known him. Maybe I should learn to make it and surprise him one day with it . . .

But oh no I can't let you get the best of me, even though deep inside somethings dying to see, how you flow out them clothes and you put it on me

Feelings coming on strong I know that its wrong I can't let you get the best of me
So is he tryin to play with my head Tellin' me how he could blow my mind Something 'bout the things that he said Made me wanna take it there one timeI should be walking away, 'cause his hand's up on my thigh Should I leave Should I stay After all it's just one night.

why oh why did I have to get the dude wit all the issues?! if you wanna do this or that to re grow our bond...why you lose the bond so fast in the first place when you're the one acting a fool :wallbash: :wallbash: I put up with too much :nono: but it's not like there's anything else better out there :nono:

He remembered that it was our 2-month anniversary and I hadn't even thought about it!

I like it when the man is smitten with me first. :D

I don't understand why do grimy sh*t
You call them on it..
And they have the nerve to get indignant and arrogant?????
I must have missed the memo :nono:

This one's interesting. I might keep him around for entertainment purposes. The others have lost their new toy effect. :rolleyes:

I could be in here all night :giggle:

"Let's be friends but I'm not ready to committ" is code for "Ima hit it raw, you're not gonna talk to other guys but I will be checking for other females" and then 9mnths later you're wondering why you find texts in his phone from other chicks...because you were never in a relationship :ohwell:

Having children by someone and being with them for X years doesn't give you any status at all with his family. Don't fall for it.

If you accept crumbs, you will receive crumbs.

Yes some men are hoes but don't get mad at them after you were hoeing with them, that's what you allowed.

Marriage is great:yep:

I could be in here all night :giggle:

"Let's be friends but I'm not ready to committ" is code for "Ima hit it raw, you're not gonna talk to other guys but I will be checking for other females" and then 9mnths later you're wondering why you find texts in his phone from other chicks...because you were never in a relationship :ohwell:

Having children by someone and being with them for X years doesn't give you any status at all with his family. Don't fall for it.

If you accept crumbs, you will receive crumbs.

Yes some men are hoes but don't get mad at them after you were hoeing with them, that's what you allowed.

Marriage is great:yep:

I agree with everything you said,. Well I've never been married but I think it's a good thing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back