Poll: Which would you Prefer? (Another Interracial Thread)

What's your interracial dating preference? (in alphabetical order)

• Asian Men

Votes: 18 6.5%
  • Indian Men

Votes: 13 4.7%
  • Latin Men

Votes: 115 41.4%
  • Middle Eastern Men

Votes: 23 8.3%
  • White Men

Votes: 93 33.5%
  • Other (I tried to get all the "main" races, but I know that I probably didn't)

Votes: 16 5.8%

• Total voters
I think I'm moving on to Asian men. A really hot one, that wears glasses and turtle necks (when it's cold outside) slim fit pants and smells real good....ummm:look: oh sorry!

Last edited:
Middle eastern --> Pacific Islander---> Asian---> Indian---> Latin

I'm not really attracted to white men...
I'll make an exception for a White Haitian though.

I've found myself attracted to numerous races. But because of living in Miami for some years--I've grown to prefer Latin/Latina men. I luv dark hair on non-black men--and if he has light eyes--even better. haha

latin and/or middle eastern men

There was this guy from Jordan in my accounting fraternity when I was in college, he was sexy as hell :look:

Last edited:
I voted White.

I've dated mostly white men. But, my last boyfriend was Arab.

I would love to date a Korean guy or Japanese guy. I doubt that will happen. Not too many tall Asian men into tall Black women. :sad: They seem to like their women very petite. But, who knows...maybe I will get lucky one day. :grin:

Attachments

• Dan_Henny.jpg
    Dan_Henny.jpg
    48.1 KB · Views: 14
I've seen some fine @$$ middle eastern men. I'd definitely holla.
:grin:
I would be happy with any of the above who treated me well ,was madly in love with me, had the same morals, goals, ideal, etc.
:yep:
But if I were presented with the finest man with all of that from each group, and couldn't choose a black man, I'd take a South East Asian guy. Like I did. :giggle:
Definitely a middle eastern man that was born in america:look: they have nice hair and their complexion does it for me lmao.

I voted White.

I've dated mostly white men. But, my last boyfriend was Arab.

I would love to date a Korean guy or Japanese guy. I doubt that will happen. Not too many tall Asian men into tall Black women. :sad: They seem to like their women very petite. But, who knows...maybe I will get lucky one day. :grin:

Who is HE....:lick::love:

No black man will ever see this coochie again unless he steals it.

1) White men
2) Latino men
3) Middle Eastern men
4) Asian men including "Flips"

A lot Japanese and Filipino men are gorgeous. I dig white guys too. I dated a Jewish guy once. I dont think I'll do that again.:ohwell:

Well the only other race I've been with are caucasians..I'm most attracted to them out of indians, native americans,latinos,asians...they are all cute too, but 9/10 i'll be attracted to a white guy outside of black men

Where's the "all of the above" option? :look:

Seriously though, outside of Black men, the only men I don't routinely find attractive are east Asians and Latinos. There are some notable exceptions to that, however. :spinning:

A Man - I just want A man!

Here you go gurl. But the catch is, to become his queen, you will have to relinquish U.S. citizenship and go into the hinterland of the Dem. Rep. of the Congo where you will consume large amounts of virgin honey and produce many many children, yearly. Oh, and he's only 3 ft. tall: :bah:

rivers4_gal.jpg

Just kidding

Last edited:
Is it fair to distinguish between white American men and Europeans? If I had the choice, I'd go with European men. All sorts of flavors and accents thrown in there.

Out of this group, I like white men the most and then Indian (oh my goodness... :lick: ) and then a tie for Asian, Latino, and Middle Eastern: All the Asian guys I know are FOBs (fresh off the boat :perplexed ). I live in Louisiana and the Latinos happen to be Illegal Mexicans, old and short. :perplexed x2. I don't really know any Middle Eastern guys.

What about mixed race? Not biracial but multiracial? I went to school with a guy who was Black, Native American, and French and he was beautiful! :drunk: I also crushed hard on a guy who was Belgian and Iranian and spoke perfect French. He was tall, smart, athletic, super NICE, played the VIOLIN! :lick::lick::lick: He just happened to be a freshman while I was a sophomore, and my friends were all on me for liking a freshman. Heck, he was just 10 months younger. :lachen:

I've always really like Indian guys (too much Bollywood lol). They are very handsome to me, they have the features I like...with a good amount of pigment. lol. My culture and their culture is very similar, so I've always had lots of Indian male friends, moreso than any other race, even nowadays, because I can relate to them well (same values, principles, priorities, etc.). I hear all this stuff about them being domineering in the home, controlling, etc, but aren't all types of men? :rolleyes: In fact, I find the ones my age are really cool, and know better than their fathers and grandfathers. The only thing is that their culture prohibits them from dating outside :sad: so I can look, admire, and wonder "what if". Oh well. :ohwell:

Looks like you are in good company. Latin men are still in the lead:lol: with White men at a close second!

:lachen::lachen:I know right.... I've seen this thread pop up every now and then! and I only looked a few times at the results

Funny comments funny results.........................ie.BLOSSSOM!!!! I can't believe her!!!!:lachen: Give a brother a chance girl.....cut him some Slack:look:

I've always really like Indian guys (too much Bollywood lol). They are very handsome to me, they have the features I like...with a good amount of pigment. lol. My culture and their culture is very similar, so I've always had lots of Indian male friends, moreso than any other race, even nowadays, because I can relate to them well (same values, principles, priorities, etc.). I hear all this stuff about them being domineering in the home, controlling, etc, but aren't all types of men? :rolleyes: In fact, I find the ones my age are really cool, and know better than their fathers and grandfathers. The only thing is that their culture prohibits them from dating outside :sad: so I can look, admire, and wonder "what if". Oh well. :ohwell:

I think it just depends on the guy. With ANY culture. Some are Americanized and will date anyone that piques their intrest and some have had their culture ingrained to them and have it in them that they will marry women within their culture.

Because I can tell you a good number of east indian men I know and know of have dated outside of their race and or culture.

I too find them to be very attractive. The only guys I would consider actually dating outside of my race for.

Back