Poll: Which would you Prefer? (Another Interracial Thread)

What's your interracial dating preference? (in alphabetical order)

• Asian Men

Votes: 18 6.5%
  • Indian Men

Votes: 13 4.7%
  • Latin Men

Votes: 115 41.4%
  • Middle Eastern Men

Votes: 23 8.3%
  • White Men

Votes: 93 33.5%
  • Other (I tried to get all the "main" races, but I know that I probably didn't)

Votes: 16 5.8%

• Total voters

cocoberry10

Since we are on a roll with these interracial threads, I decided to create one to see which race of men the ladies on here would be most likely to choose if they dated outside the race. Now, I totally believe in dating someone b/c you are interested in them as a person and find them interesting and attractive, etc. and not for race, BUT I THOUGHT THIS WOULD BE FUN!

So, if it were up to you to choose, which race would you choose to date (outside of Black men) first?

For example, one might say my preference is for Black men, but if I were going to date outside the race, I would first prefer:

(1) Latin Men
(2) Indian Men
(3) Middle-Eastern
(4) White
(5) Asian

The above does not necessarily reflect my own personal views, I just use it as an example. So, let's play (this is a fun thread, and I hope we can keep it that way)!

ETA: Also, if you prefer more than one race equally, please state why!

Last edited:
I don't really have a preference, but I do prefer American men. I did date a guy from the UK by way of Germany and that was nice. I also tried dating a guy from Italy and the langauge barrier got old. There was no way for me to see the funny, witty side of him. He was a hottie, too - shame.

It depends on my mood.

I usually go from culture to culture. I started out Italian, then went for French, and the last international I dated was from the Netherlands (FYI: the Dutch guy was by far the best kisser, the French guy was the worst, ironically).

Currently I have a hankering for a Pacific Islander. :lick:

I've done a bit of traveling in the past (mostly to Europe) so I sampled a bit while I was out and about. :lol:

It depends on my mood.

I usually go from culture to culture. I started out Italian, then went for French, and the last international I dated was from the Netherlands (FYI: the Dutch guy was by far the best kisser, the French guy was the worst, ironically).

Currently I have a hankering for a Pacific Islander. :lick:

I've done a bit of traveling in the past (mostly to Europe) so I sampled a bit while I was out and about. :lol:

:lol::lol::lol:

Alright Ladies, I left this poll for one night, and when I came back this morning it looks like Latin men are in the lead. Alright boys, congrats on the come up:lol:

I would probably go for European men, as I was brought up in UK/Europe, however I like men who are intelligent, as the moment I am still learning a lot about myself.

I would probably go for European men, as I was brought up in UK/Europe, however I like men who are intelligent, as the moment I am still learning a lot about myself.

I can see this. Well, according to the poll, most of you prefer either Latin men or White men (after Black men of course!) Let's get some more participation!

I notice it's harder for me to date a white guy so he is last on my list. But I would definitely do an asian guy with a quickness. Indian is 2nd, Middle eastern 3rd, latin 4th.

I would choose an intellectual guy with good conversation. :yep:

If I had to narrow it down by race, I'd choose 'Other' (mixed with African American and something else).

I would choose an intellectual guy with good conversation. :yep:

If I had to narrow it down by race, I'd choose 'Other' (mixed with African American and something else).

I agree. I can see this (the bolded). Looks like Latin men are still in the lead!

:lol::lol::lol: I have a friend that got one like that! He’s cute and a good guy to boot! Actually, if I didn’t know better, I would have thought he was a really light-skinned black man.:lachen:

I think this is the only way I'd think about dating a yt guy. He'd have to have some soul, so much so, I'd think he was light skinned brotha :lol:. Or, he'd have to be realllllllly smooth/swagger or a little rough around the edges... ex. an American Italian that knows about black people etc, or a yt boy that has some type of soul to him. But just your average regular ole yt boy... :nono: I don't think i'd have anything in common with him just off the strength of him being good looking...

I would be happy with any of the above who treated me well ,was madly in love with me, had the same morals, goals, ideal, etc.

But if I were presented with the finest man with all of that from each group, and couldn't choose a black man, I'd take a South East Asian guy. Like I did. :giggle:

Back