Ovation Cell Therapy/Mega-Tek Challenge Sept. '08

Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay, is anyone else getting MT lazy? I mean, I used to apply it everyday for awhile but lately it's just like...ugh a pain :sad: I think I'm getting hair lazy in general. I got sick and couldn't wash my hair, went to the Dominican salon and now I don't even wanna do my hair anymore again lol It takes so much less energy to just let it do its thing...

What is the least amount of days you have applied MT and still seen it work? I am also thinking I need to clarify a bit more. Every month ain't cutting it no more :lol:

And I WISH I could find someone to sell me their OCT. I'm thinking about breaking down and buying it.

Still megateking daily. I made a new batch today. Today's mix- arnica oil, bergamot oil, microtek gel and megatek. I forgot the turkey red castor oil.

omg i've only been using this for a week and my hair is thicker i noticed when i went to part my hair last night and it waw a struggle to part! lol im so excited thank you kaddies for your support and help

Ladies I finally got to experience the 'OCT' hype....it feels very silky to the touch and felt very smooth when I applied it to my scalp. Whomever described the smell as 'coconutty' was correct :yep: I generally don't like coconuts but this smell isn't too bad. :look: I will be going back and forth between OCT and MT so as to stretch the OCT out....oh and I'm using it straight no chaser. :drunk:

Now that I have both MT and OCT, I am finding that the coconut smell in OCT is not quite as strong as the coconut smell in MT. I actually like the coconut smell, so neither of them bother me.

NEW QUESTION:

Folks who are stretching relaxers, how long are you able to stretch using OCT/MT? Last time I tried a 13 week stretch but I ended up relaxing after 11 weeks because I got bored with my new growth (I probably could have lasted the extra two weeks). I am now thinking about doing 10 week stretches, but that 11 week stretch was pre-OCT/MT. Is ten weeks feasible with the amount of growth people are getting?

Hi girls, I found someone to sell me their OCT:bouncy:

I can't wait!!

:grin: Good for you!! I saw your OCT wanted thread in the product exchange forum and I was hoping that someone had some for you. I'm glad that you will finally get to try it. Let us know how it works out for you.

Hiiiiii ladies!!! How is everyone?!! Its been a very long time since I have checked in or responded, and I thought that I would pop in and do so. I am a newby of all of a month and I am cutting my teeth on Megatek. I love this stuff!! It's great! I need to take some pictures for you all, just so that everybody that knows how good this product is, can know from a newby that its the REAL DEAL! I've been so busy since school is back in session and I'm back doing lesson plans and getting up at 5 am in the morning, and being that I'm in graduate school, it takes away alot of the time that I had during the summer doing my hair. But I have learned to multitask and find time to do my hair as well. I have pretty close to 2 inches of new growth from not having had a relaxer since July 7th 2008! I dont know how long I can actually hold out because my new growth is talking crap to me. Its wonderful though cause I aint mad at all. Its plenty soft and thick, just what I love about this product. I am seriously thinking bout purchasing OCT and the Alter Ego Garlic conditioner. I have shedding, but don't freak out ladies, I had it well before I started using the MT. Im just trying to get a handle on it. This is what my hair does from mid-summer to the early part of fall, but I think its been long enough. I bought garlic pills just today and Im on it!! I just want to wish everybody luck, and showers of blessings. I do promise to not stay away from so long. I feel very welcomed here, and I just wanted to pop in and show my face and let you all know whats been going on with my hair. Please keep on the look out for some pictures. I am very mad at myself for not posting before pics, but I can tell you that my hair has grown about a half inch to a full inch. And some of the places where I had had breakage, are coming back long and strong. Im not as worried as I was before....Well ladies until later, everyone please be safe, have fun, and most of all keep praying!!!

Love and kisses to you all!!!

Now that I have both MT and OCT, I am finding that the coconut smell in OCT is not quite as strong as the coconut smell in MT. I actually like the coconut smell, so neither of them bother me.

NEW QUESTION:

Folks who are stretching relaxers, how long are you able to stretch using OCT/MT? Last time I tried a 13 week stretch but I ended up relaxing after 11 weeks because I got bored with my new growth (I probably could have lasted the extra two weeks). I am now thinking about doing 10 week stretches, but that 11 week stretch was pre-OCT/MT. Is ten weeks feasible with the amount of growth people are getting?

Hi I haven't had a relaxer since July 7th its been 13 weeks for me. The new growth is like very thick and very soft and Im using MT. I have been using it now for about a month September 6th to be exact. I had a bit of new growth anyways, but it seemed to have took off since using that product. I want to try and see if I can go till the end of October, we will see if the new growth will let me last that long, its gettin pretty hard to part open and even drying time is longer because of the thickness. As far as it being feasible. I just believe that sometimes, your hair needs a break from relaxers and other harsh chemicals that we tend to put in them. So going that long its only giving your hair and scalp time to recop. I believe that new growth is a beautiful thing, so hang with it as long as you can, but if not, I would do a relaxer as soon as I could, I know I will in the near future, just dont now when yet....lol I hope this helped....

Okay, is anyone else getting MT lazy? I mean, I used to apply it everyday for awhile but lately it's just like...ugh a pain :sad: I think I'm getting hair lazy in general. I got sick and couldn't wash my hair, went to the Dominican salon and now I don't even wanna do my hair anymore again lol It takes so much less energy to just let it do its thing...

What is the least amount of days you have applied MT and still seen it work? I am also thinking I need to clarify a bit more. Every month ain't cutting it no more :lol:

And I WISH I could find someone to sell me their OCT. I'm thinking about breaking down and buying it.

Stalk the For Sale Thread

Thanks Sokora and Kimiche. I told yall I can be persistent and annoying :)

A lot of girls on BHM are not happy with MT. I'm trying to get them to sell. I'll keep pushing.

I'm excited about getting OCT, my hair is thickening up for sure. I need a little more length in some areas.

Last edited:
I hear that. Once I earn the money, I'm going to get some OCT - but I'm not messing with the rest.

Oh, dang, who's the sis that first got the gallon of MT? EMJazzy? I think? She's using the shampoo and likes it. It's still in her siggy, I think.

I definitely have not clarified enough. How often are you ladies clarifying?

I clarify once a month with Aloe Rid. I cowash every 2-3 days, I do try to use ORS Aloe every week, because I will see buildup on my scalp if I don't.

I just realized it's October- we need a new thread:lachen:!

A lot of girls on BHM are not happy with MT. I'm trying to get them to sell. I'll keep pushing.

I'm excited about getting OCT, my hair is thickening up for sure. I need a little more length in some areas.
Why are they unhappy with MT?

I'm glad you're happy with it and the OCT will definitely give you more length. :yep:

May I use ORS Pack and ovation/Megatek? Ors is my holy grail deep conditioner.
The ORS packs are a favorite of mine as well; I still use it for DC's. :yep:

If you look a little closer at my picture in the background you can see my product hanger (its a quiilted/lace wall organizer for my hair care products); and there's a pocket of several ORS packs inside.

I use it at least once a month and it doesn't harm my hair, protein wise.

is there a need to get the shampoo as well

No, :nono: you don't have to use the OCT shampoo or the OCT conditioner.

They are great products and I DO love them and I have them (all three), :yep: but I only use the Ovation Cell Therapy which is the growth product.

Save your money and buy only what you need which is the Cell Therapy. I have other shampoos and conditioners that work just as well and are far less expensive. :yep:

SAVE Money! SAVE Money! SAVE Money! :lachen::lachen::lachen:

And ladies, you don't need all of these other products, BT, extra oils, etc., etc., etc.

SAVE YOUR MONEY!

Mega Tek and OCT Cell Therapy work wonders all by themselves. They are truly all you need for FASTER, Healthier Hair growth.

You're going to go broke with all of these additions which you do not need. Save Your Money! Your hair will grow just as long or actually longer without all of the extras eating your wallet away. :yep:

SAVE YOUR MONEY! :bighug:

Last edited:
Thanks so much I was about to up!! But I am back on the wagon. I have pics to update but they wont fit for whatever reason

Oh, really? Why not? I tried to lurk on their thread(s), but lord, I can't take BHM. :lol:

Can someone tell me what they think of this concotion?

Well, first off, I just got individuals, and I have a million parts and it's difficult to apply Ovation or MT to all these parts, so . . .

I've mixed Ovation and MT with my leftover horsetail tea (less than 1/4 cup I had leftover from my morning tea), and a scalp exlixir by Jason's Naturals.

I wanted to thin out the Ovation and MT so I could just use an applicator bottle to distribute throughout my scalp.

I should still get all the benefits, right?

I'm applying this at night, and, I plan on washing/rinsing my hair Friday through Monday.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back