Ok, this irritates me

pinkchocolatedaisy

I've seen it with men but lately I've noticed in my friends. Overweight women that refuse to date "fat" guys. :rolleyes::wallbash: WTF?????????????? I hope I am not offending anyone but actually this is a vent about my friends. The ones that don't have a man but always whine about not havng one. They are some big girls, but they act like they can't be with a heavyset man. Yet they ain't exactly svelte themselves!!!! I am tired of hearing this! It's bad enough when men act that way, but now women too! It's ok for them to be overweight, but OMG no way would they date a man that is! And they don't even know what they could be missing out on! Come on now!

Let them whine. They can choose who they want to date or not date. There are plenty of men that won't date them either because they are "heavyset". Your girls will either change their standards and include big guys, run across a "chubby chaser" that loves the bigger woman or never have a date. Small potatoes.

You're right.. I'm just tired of hearing it. It's like the friend that always whines/complains to you about her problems, she ask you for advice, doesn't take it and the cycle continues... to each his/her own but I don't want to hear about their "problem" anymore. :rolleyes:

frizzy;5409501[B said:
]Let them whine[/B]. They can choose who they want to date or not date. There are plenty of men that won't date them either because they are "heavyset". Your girls will either change their standards and include big guys, run across a "chubby chaser" that loves the bigger woman or never have a date. Small potatoes.

Everybody has their preferences and I'm not sure I see anything wrong with it. I'm a thin woman who has never felt attracted to men who are ectomorphs like me. I like a man to be physically fit, but more of a mesomorphic build. I guess there is nothing to say you have to be attracted to the same body type as you have. Though, I do give kind of a screw face to folks who criticize another person's body when they have the exact same body type. If you're not attracted that's one thing. But if you have a big fat belly, it's ridiculous to point the finger at someone else who does as well.

I've seen it with men but lately I've noticed in my friends. Overweight women that refuse to date "fat" guys. :rolleyes::wallbash: WTF?????????????? I hope I am not offending anyone but actually this is a vent about my friends. The ones that don't have a man but always whine about not havng one. They are some big girls, but they act like they can't be with a heavyset man. Yet they ain't exactly svelte themselves!!!! I am tired of hearing this! It's bad enough when men act that way, but now women too! It's ok for them to be overweight, but OMG no way would they date a man that is! And they don't even know what they could be missing out on! Come on now!

What you find attractive doesn't change just because you yourself gains weight. And there is a difference between a heavyset man and a fat man.

I'm big, not obese, IMO, but tall and overweight. I still am attracted to the same "look" of man that I was before, but gave a big man a chance. Boy was I ever sorry. :nono: He was so damn insecure and had the huggest belly....:ohwell: he has some deep seated issue and I'm glad I broke it off. I would give other "heavyset" men a chance but not very fat ones, or ones with the huge beer belly. That is unhealthy and just because I'm big too doesn't mean I don't aspire to getting more fit, it's bad enough getting myself there but him too? :nono:

Maybe I should've worded it better. I really don't care about who/what someone else is attracted to. But you said what I was trying to say perfectly. It annoys me when I see people act like this.

Everybody has their preferences and I'm not sure I see anything wrong with it. I'm a thin woman who has never felt attracted to men who are ectomorphs like me. I like a man to be physically fit, but more of a mesomorphic build. I guess there is nothing to say you have to be attracted to the same body type as you have. Though, I do give kind of a screw face to folks who criticize another person's body when they have the exact same body type. If you're not attracted that's one thing. But if you have a big fat belly, it's ridiculous to point the finger at someone else who does as well.

Ok, I am not trying to upset or offend anyone here. I have some "friends" that seem very shallow it seems. I just don't undestand how someone that ain't exactly a 10 (and they know it, they've said so much themselves) but expect to have a trophy man. Maybe I'm wrong but that is what I've noticed, it's my opinion and I was just sharing a vent with you ladies.

Back