Some Black Men are Hypocrites When It Comes to IR

Just make sure the white guy really likes you. I have been asked out by white guys only to find out that on the first date(this is before I got married ya'll).. he would be all over me. When I wouldn't put out, I would never see him again. A lot of white guys are curious ya'll. Don't be their test subject. Be sure.!

Thanks Kinky for your post. I REALLY do appreciate your experience. But you know black men look at us and want to be their fantasies too.

I say don't let it bother you. It's nobodies business and I'm assuming you don't even know these people.

Hi-

I don't know these people. And to be honest out of all the guys, there is only one black guy that I would be interested anyway. All this is new to me. I am really surprised because these guys ignored me. Now they have an attitude and I haven't even talked on the phone to the white guy yet.

Hi-

I live in a small town. I am not a flirting person so only a couple of men have tried to step to me since moving there. Well, a white man has found me attractive. He wants me to go out with him. I don't know what he is saying about me to his friends or other guys. Now the black men act mad at me. Like I can be at the gym and if I am on a machine beside a black man, they immediately get up a leave.

Why is it that black men can date all the white women they want? But yet let us get involved with a white guy---not even a date and yet they are mad. But yet they wouldn't speak to me or ask me out. I think that is hypocritical!!! :ohwell:

Have you ever experienced this? Or do you have any thoughts about this
scenario?

I live in a large city so it's not that intense for me. But I have considered moving to a small town. I would act a fool. :lol: I personally find the stares and reaction to be a bit exciting. :giggle:

Men in general are Hypocrites when it comes to women. They want to sample all the goods but when a woman does it, she's considered a whore. Things have relaxed some in that regards. Interracial dating is a complicated dynamic with Black folks. I find that a lot of Black men carry some animosity toward Black women and yet feel some connection that's almost like ownership.

Do you like this guy? He's chosen you but have you chosen HIM? Go on that date and enjoy yourself girl. You deserve a good loving man no matter the color.

Just make sure the white guy really likes you. I have been asked out by white guys only to find out that on the first date(this is before I got married ya'll).. he would be all over me. When I wouldn't put out, I would never see him again. A lot of white guys are curious ya'll. Don't be their test subject. Be sure.!

This could be applied to any man. :yep:

Not surprised by these stories. I dated a Nigerian guy around 2008, we were talking on the phone and then I told him my ex was white, his tone changed :-/.

White men are competition to Black men and vice versus. Believe me White women experience the same thing with White men. :yep:

That just sounds like what any guy would do.

It's true for some. I have an ex who is Cape Verdean- white Portuguese mom and black African dad. This dude told me he was upset when he found out I was dated a white guy. I asked him, what about the Dominican girl he just dated or the fact that HE is biracial. He said 'I know, it doesn't make sense but I don't like when black women date white men.' :look: That's just the way it is, I guess...

I say don't let it bother you. It's nobodies business and I'm assuming you don't even know these people.

My bi-racial ex said the same.exact.thing. Word for word.

I was at my favorite hang out spot chilling with some friends when a guy started flirting with me. He didn't realize that I was dating the bartender and started joking that he must like me better because he wasn't getting his drinks. (Bartender boyfriend was watching the whole thing and made a point to stop by and check on me) I told the guy it's because I'm his girlfriend. Changed the whole daggone atmosphere, lol.

It's so true. The only time I ever get a large amount of attention from black men is when they see me with a white dude or getting some sort of attention from a white guy.

There's this black parking lot guard at my job. He says hi to or acknowledges most of the women who come into the building. He has ignored me since day one, literally will walk in the other direction when he sees me get out my car in the morning or purposefully wave at another woman so I can see it. One day, I went out during my lunch break. When I came back, there were a lot of white men outside smoking near the entrance. I wasn't paying them no mind but, I guess I looked allright that day, because I couldn't help but notice that they were checking me out. So much so, that this security guard that has ignored me every. single. day. since I started working (that was about two months time at that point) ran into the building to look at me. Literally RAN. He startled me because I didn't even see him coming. I was so embarassed for him but I just went on merry little way.

I live in a large city so it's not that intense for me. But I have considered moving to a small town. I would act a fool. :lol: I personally find the stares and reaction to be a bit exciting. :giggle:

Do you like this guy? He's chosen you but have you chosen HIM? Go on that date and enjoy yourself girl. You deserve a good loving man no matter the color.

Girl, you are funny Curly. You would like the attention. LOL

We are still in the early stages..........just flirting. And the white men are giving me looks too--not mean looks. It has been interesting so far.

It's so true. The only time I ever get a large amount of attention from black men is when they see me with a white dude or getting some sort of attention from a white guy.

He startled me because I didn't even see him coming. I was so embarassed for him but I just went on merry little way.

Harina, you know you should have given that man a chance. LOL

My case is similar to yours. The black guys ignored me completely until this white man approached me. I don't know what he is saying to his friends but the black men are acting mad. Hypocrites!

Since those dudes never gave oP time of day, she needs to ignore them. whether they move away shouldnt concern. Personally I hate when people are too close when Im doing cardio..I leave at leats one space btw machines.

The black men have a problem with me now because here's what happens...... I go to the stretching area. It is compartmentalized into two parts so that you have your own space and you would have to reach into the other space in order to get close.

So here's the deal. If a black guy is stretching when I approach, he snatches away and leaves. This DID NOT happen until after the white guy and I were talking. Why get mad when they had an opportunity to talk to me too? Still there is opportunity......

There's this black parking lot guard at my job. He says hi to or acknowledges most of the women who come into the building. He has ignored me since day one, literally will walk in the other direction when he sees me get out my car in the morning or purposefully wave at another woman so I can see it. One day, I went out during my lunch break. When I came back, there were a lot of white men outside smoking near the entrance. I wasn't paying them no mind but, I guess I looked allright that day, because I couldn't help but notice that they were checking me out. So much so, that this security guard that has ignored me every. single. day. since I started working (that was about two months time at that point) ran into the building to look at me. Literally RAN. He startled me because I didn't even see him coming. I was so embarassed for him but I just went on merry little way.

Wow, this is stupefying :ohwell:.

So here's the deal. If a black guy is stretching when I approach, he snatches away and leaves. This DID NOT happen until after the white guy and I were talking. Why get mad when they had an opportunity to talk to me too? Still there is opportunity......

lol, those dudes seem childish for real...

I found SEVERAL videos on YouTube that were very demeaning to black women, tearing us down and telling us that NOBODY wants us. Not only our own black men and CERTAINLY not white men. I couldn't find any videos of black women trying to intimidate black men in the hopes of keeping them from dating white women (in particular).

If you are going through the early stages of an interracial relationship or if you are interested in this subject, I found a really good video below. In the video a black man proceeds to tear down black women and tell us that white men don't want us. A black woman on the video provides a rebuttal.

I think the black men are worse than the black women when it comes to hating. They try to brainwash or intimidate us into not dating ir.

I was at the gym tonight and there was a nice looking black guy talking to a white woman. She was a 3 on a scale of 10 and I could care less. But that's just me.

I am not going to let anyone keep me from finding love. And I don't care whether other people find love with other other races too!

Here's the video ladies:
RE: Black women: White men are ASHAMED OF YOU!! - YouTube

Back