My man said something so hurtful

IMO He's wait on his chance to make it "Big" so he can move on. A man who cares wouldn't say what he said. A man who cares would've said "sorry baby things are a little hectic but it will pay off in the future"

Normally he is a good man. I mean, he has a good heart and is an honest man. In the past we have argued a LOT. After our last breakup we got back together and agreed to change the things the other had problems with in the relationship. My problems with him were: Not emotional enough, he had a hard time showing his feelings. He says he just doesnt like the lovey dovey stuff. For example, he didnt grab my hand in public much or kiss in public. He says he has a problem with public affection. As well, he would just act as if he didnt really care about me. Like, I could be there or not be there and it wouldnt bother him. When I am angry with him over something, he just doesnt seem to care at all.

The person your describing doesn't sound like a bf. What does he do for you? He might as well be Riley from down the street :ohwell:

:rolleyes:That's what you would think right? Not the case here. As a matter of fact, he's been married before and divorced because he and his wife argued constantly. So this arguing thing isn't new territory for him. He actually refused to go to counseling to save his marriage, but years later he went to counseling to access his emotional life as an actor because it was so hard for him to tap in to his emotions on stage or film.

Sounds like you've got a sociopath on your hands, hun.

Back