My Dating Quest in 2011. Is He the One?

Darn it!! I was determined not to miss the pitchas! (Throws temper tantrum) Lol

I will not volunteer to post them because I am clueless with posting pics, sooooo I will patiently wait until later tonight!

he's a cutie!!! such a happy and beautiful pair! congrats!!

yay @Ediese! You definitely hit the lottery....now waiting for wedding pics :sekret:

Last edited:
Is it just me? or does any1 else think or observed that Ediese's SO kinda looks like a long lost relative of Doug Savant? (Lynette's Hubby from Desperate Housewives)..... The hair, posture and smile in the FIRST PHOTO of Ediese's SO are so similar to the pics below:yep::grin::grin:

:congrats: Ediese :up::up:

Attachments

• Doug_Savant_Desperate_Housewives.jpg
    Doug_Savant_Desperate_Housewives.jpg
    13.2 KB · Views: 82
  • doug-savant 2.jpg
    doug-savant 2.jpg
    6.9 KB · Views: 72
he's a cutie!!! such a happy and beautiful pair! congrats!

Thank you! :-)

yay @Ediese! You definitely hit the lottery....now waiting for wedding pics :sekret:

:-) hopefully, it gets to that.

He is handsome:yep: and you two make a lovely couple!

I second the poster above, i'm waiting for wedding pics now:grin:

Thank you! I'm waiting to take those pics! :look::lachen: No, seriously, I'm waiting to see how this turns out, and having fun in the process.

Thank you and TRUKARISMA for posting the pics.

You two mesh really well. I can feel it in my waters!

Thanks! I'm happy to hear that @ the bolded. :yep:

Is it just me? or does any1 else think or observed that Ediese's SO kinda looks like a long lost relative of Doug Savant? (Lynette's Hubby from Desperate Housewives)..... The hair, posture and smile in the FIRST PHOTO of Ediese's SO are so similar to the pics below:yep::grin::grin:

:congrats: Ediese :up::up:

I never really even noticed it, but you're right. I always thought Tom was a cutie! lol

Ediese, seriously, are you planning to write stories!
You are very good at keeping a reader's attention - cliffhangers, to be continued. You got us at hello (actually at My Dating Quest in 2011). And the ladies of LHCF are not an easy crowd.

On another note - you have me reconsidering online dating. Maybe I will try again in April, maybe match.com...

I would love to, but I'm not that disciplined to sit and write. lol Go ahead and try it out. I've tried a few different sites, and have gotten the most luck out of Match.

Ediese I am in the same area and have been captivated by your entire journey!^^ I've never really dated and when I did try it never turned out so well so I am really hesitant to enter the dating world...it's all so intimidating to me! haha

I used to not get with the whole dating multiple men scenario because I feel that if I liked someone, that is when I would start getting to know them and I focus all my attention on them...I would feel bad about seeing other people but your journey has slowly changed my mind :)
There are kinda two people who I am looking at now...one I met last weekend and another who I've finally had some one on one time with sooooo I feel like I'm in a pickle! But after reading this I think I'm just gonna see things through lol and have my own journey!

Can't wait till 6 o clock I'm glad I came in at the right time and I am so happy for you and Luke :)

lol I'm happy to hear that you've sorta changed your mind with dating multiple guys. I think dating is what you make it. I certainly had a lot of fun, and I feel like this is the first time that I didn't feel forced into getting into something before I was ready. I chose Luke, and it wasn't the other way around. I knew the moment I felt that I wasn't interested in dating the other men, and I wanted to focus on getting to know him more. Try it out. You'll see exactly what I mean. Good luck!! ;-)

Thanks for the pics, Ediese! I was afraid I was going to miss them because I had something else going on. He's a cutie!

#TeamLuke! I hope it works out....engagement ring pics next!

"Here's a pic we took at the party. I'll post about that tomorrow. "

Oh how gorgeous! Though you know the first thing that came out of my mouth was a squeal and a "Her hair is so pretty!" :blush::lol:

Awww I'm sad I missed the party pics. That's ok though...I was being a good girl studying :)

Can't wait to read more tomorrow!!! :D

Back