My Dating Quest in 2011. Is He the One?

Oh Ediese, I am so sorry to hear that he is not well. I hope that he pulls through. With everything that you've shared, I don't think he is abandoning you. He probably doesn't want you to see him in his weakened state. Just pray for him that he makes a speedy recovery. You have to be strong and pray for strength for yourself to make it through this time. :bighug:

Hi Ediese,

I hope he makes a speedy recovery... it's a good sign that he's able to hold a conversation now. My Mummy had a brain aneurysm/haemorrhage and I saw a lot of people go through her ward who were conscious and 100% aware the whole time, had the aneurysm clipped (surgical procedure) and went on to live their normal lives.

Just keep praying for him and let his family know you're there for him (and them) in whatever capacity they'd want.

I'm hoping you update this thread within a week to say he's fine :)

:bighug:

yeah, an aneurysm is serious business, i dont think now is the time to jump to conclusions about a relationship.

I don't think she is jumping to conclusions. She has the right to feel the way she does. She is just expressing the way that she felt at the time candidly, and I don't think think that we should criticize her for that.

I'm sure that she is very concerned about his health and also wants to show him that she cares, but is frustrated that she is not able to.

That's the way I took it.

E, We'll keep him in our prayers, and thank you for sharing.

Back