• 1 inch a month\ .5 inch in two weeks

Votes: 67 49.6%
  • 1.5 inch a month or 3/4 an inch in two weeks

Votes: 21 15.6%
  • 2 inches a month or 1 inch in two weeks

Votes: 13 9.6%

• Total voters

SexyC

I just ordered this product and I would like to get an idea of how well it is working overall. I'm getting excited but I don't want to be dissapionted if it doesnt work as well for me.

Thanks for your responces.

Hey London Diva !!
Your hair looks great and it does look like it grew faster with the MTG. I just ordered the 32 oz bottle . Do you think that bottle will last a year if you only put it on your scalp? It looks kinda big to me.

I just bought some two days ago from The Tractor Supply Company (weird I know...) I used it for the first time yesterday. Just checking in. Oh..I mixed in a little lavender oil. The smell isn't as strong, but I can still smell it a little. Its not noticeable to anyone else though, if it was my brother would have said so!

ETA: I stopped using this after a week. Brother said I smelled like bacon.

Last edited:
I notice more growth than normal since I started my MTG three weeks ago. As I stated in my thread I will probably relax by the end of this month or beginning of July. My new growth is very thick, and getting hard to manage.

lthomas1 said:
I notice more growth than normal since I started my MTG three weeks ago. As I stated in my thread I will probably relax by the end of this month or beginning of July. My new growth is very thick, and getting hard to manage.

OK thanks for the replies. Lets keep them coming!!! The poll looks good so far , it seems that everyone who used it got results .Still I need more replies!! Keep em comming!!

Unofficial MTG Pusher Checking in!! :lol:

Yesterday completed my 60 MTG Challenge. I took time using it, in different ways to find out what worked best for me. Did it work? Yes, I averaged about 1/2" every two weeks. I think it'd be more if I could slow up on the frequency of the CO Washes. My hair normally grows about 1/2" every 6 to 8 weeks so I'm very pleased.

I didn't have any adverse reactions.

It's a definite staple in my regimen now. Thanks Bri123 for introducing it to the board...(where IS she anyway?!)

The thicker harder to manage hair is definitly noticeable from using the MTG. It's beyond ridiculous. But still ALL good.

SexyC said:
Hey London Diva !!
Your hair looks great and it does look like it grew faster with the MTG. I just ordered the 32 oz bottle . Do you think that bottle will last a year if you only put it on your scalp? It looks kinda big to me.

You are only supposed to apply it to the scalp. It depends on how often you use it. I'd say daily it's could last 6-8 months any less than that a whole year yes. You only need a tiny dab, it's very light and a little goes a long way.

I was not in the challenge... just used it on my own four 4 weeks:

PHTO00002.jpg

Last edited:
It really worked for my hair without having any bad reactions. I had to cut my hair so I don't have any pics. I am still using it so maybe I will have better results later on.

Man I can't wait till mine come! I've been reading the threads and posts about this product and it sounds like it really works. The poll still looks good . It looks like everyone that tried it got results. I still want to hear for more people though.

LondonDiva said:
LadyZ that some GREAT progress in a month! :yay: Keep it up. Are these photos pre/post relaxer?

I post pictures after each touch-up to see any progress for the month....
I am trying girl... it is a road trying to recover from hair damage and grow your hair back:mad: ....
I have been keeping track of my hair since January....

It's definately a keeper for me too. I have very fine hair and since I started using the MTG my hair has become very thick and unmanageable especially when I was 2 months post texturizer. I was trying to stretch my texturizer to 6 months but it just wasn't happening for me. After I wash my hair and it has been airdried I apply the MTG by itself to my scalp and then during the week I apply my Sulfer8 mix to my scalp only everyday. So far so good. I have pics in my album of my MTG progress. I hope it works for you.

Good luck!!

Last edited:
I just started using MTG so its still too soon to tell. The poll results are encouraging in the meantime though. Could some1 bumpthis thread, pls, I don't know how it works yet. Maybe we can use it as the official scorecard for MTG results.

alexei said:
I just started using MTG so its still too soon to tell. The poll results are encouraging in the meantime though. Could some1 bumpthis thread, pls, I don't know how it works yet. Maybe we can use it as the official scorecard for MTG results.

Yeah girl!! I had to cancel my order for it because I could not weight a minute longer to get it. I found a place out in the country that sells it and got some . I allready took a before picture of my hair and I'm starting it today. This poll is VERY encouraging.

LondonDiva said:
You are only supposed to apply it to the scalp. It depends on how often you use it. I'd say daily it's could last 6-8 months any less than that a whole year yes. You only need a tiny dab, it's very light and a little goes a long way.

:eek: I've been soaking my hair with the stuff. I'll need to concentrate more on the scalp next time.

I LOVE this stuff I have been using it for about a month now and my newgrowth is HORRIBLE......but I am not complaining my hair is getting thicker as if I needed that but once again I am not complaining........for the first 2 weeks I used it every night now I use it every other night and I just sewed some curly weave in so I will not be checking it again until the end of July.

I had in cornrows for 4wks and used it about once a week. I had trimmed my hair before putting them in and my hair is pretty much back to pre trim lenght.
I plan to start using it a couple times a week starting from this week.

I HAVE BEEN USING IT FOR THE PAST WEEK EVERYDAY. AFTER I DO MY CO-WASH I GO DOWN EACH CORNROW WITH A LITTLE ,THEN I TIE MY HAIR UP. I HAVE CORNROWS CAUSE I WEAR A WIG. I TOOK MY CORNROWS OUT YESTERDAY AND MY ROOTS WERE SO THICK :grin: , I DEEP CONDITIONED AND LEFT IT ON MY HAIR FOR TWO HOURS SO I COULD COMB THROUGH THE NEWGROWTH, THEN I RINSED, AIR DRIED 75% BLOW DRIED REST AND OILED AND BRAIDED IN SIX BIG CORNROWS. CAN'T WAIT UNTIL NEXT SUNDAY. :D

I didn't answer the pole 'cause I'm not exactly sure of how much growth I'm getting--but I'm getting some...:look:

I have not straighened my hair in a while and am trying not to use any heat all summer--just doin' wash n' go pony tails. But when I am tempted to stretch a bit of my hair while wet my hair it hits the bottom of my boobie.:p I don't plan to straighten until sometime around August.

Can't really say how much growth I have gotten, but I have gotten quite a bit. The new growth is a lot thicker and and my hair is not breaking as much as it was.
I started using it in April. I used it full strength for the 1st 2 weeks then stopped all together for about 2 weeks. I now use it mixed with eevo, suave milk & honey cond and water. I have noticed hair growth-I am just not tracking it. I would have to say it is working. ;)

The first picture is wet after my touch-up in April ....second is flat ironed end of May...

I will check the results of second month of usage by the end of this month...

Hi Ladies - I started using MTG last week Tuesday, July 5. So far I've only used it 3 times and cannot say if I have any growth. But MTG makes my hair feel very hard AND it makes my palms feel rough like sandpaper ! :mad: I can't stand it so now I use gloves when I put it on my scalp, and then I wash the gloves out as well to make sure none of it gets on my skin.
Has this happened to anyone else ??

Back