Men Not To Date

He admitted to this? Did he do time? So your acquaintance is the one to cure him of his spiteful and arsonist ways? Please tell me she doesn't have kids under 18.
No kids but she wants them...he admitted to it. I dunno if he did time. The more she tells me about him the more I shudder. We are not friends like that so I told her to make sure she has a prenup and told her to go to premarital counseling.

Lmao!! This list is dead on.. I am Bahamian woman.. I don’t want another Bahamian man.. dated a Jamaican few months back, swear he was living a double life. Found out he had a girlfriend after I broke up with him, the man had the audacity to tell me he is never letting me go. I had to block him. He even text me like nothing was wrong one day. My ex husband was from St. Kitts.. he also was living a double life with his baby mother that knew he was married, did I forget to mention he had a whole child the first year of our marriage .. don’t fool with them men either. Lord knows I can laugh about these things now lol.

Being West Indian I've always wanted to be with another person from the West Indies or Caribbean. I'm pretty certain it's never going to happen. They're wired wrong.

Recently went on a date with a Jamaican I met at work and he insisted on splitting the bill while going on and on about how service charge is a con and he prefers to tip. But this miser didnt put a tip down either. I literally heard my kitty zip closed.

He had the audacity to ask for a second date too. He invited me to South London so I can pay for my own dinner on the other side of the river.

Lucky me

Being West Indian I've always wanted to be with another person from the West Indies or Caribbean. I'm pretty certain it's never going to happen. They're wired wrong.

Recently went on a date with a Jamaican I met at work and he insisted on splitting the bill while going on and on about how service charge is a con and he prefers to tip. But this miser didnt put a tip down either. I literally heard my kitty zip closed.

He had the audacity to ask for a second date too. He invited me to South London so I can pay for my own dinner on the other side of the river.

Lucky me

I literally pictured you having a stale face at the dinner table with a zipper sound playing in the background :lol:

I dunno.
He asked a lot of broad questions like 'what is happiness to you'. Ugh, I hate that ish. I feel like he has a script that he wants to run through on dates and when I didn't play along (b/c it's a first date why can't we keep it fun and light instead of trying to do a deep dive into the meaning of life), it threw him off. So as a result of me not laying out a 15 year plan of my life for him, he deemed me to be someone who is not an achiever, unfocused and thusly any time spent with me is not worth it in terms of 'opportunity cost'.

And THE CLENCHER - he didn't like it that I didn't offer to pay on either of our dates. Went on some tangent about how all of his great friends that he has is because there's reciprocity in those relationships. He let it slip that some bad experience with previous women lead him to have this hangup. And that he basically felt like he was 'paying for my time'. I was so offended I didn't even know what to say.
At some point in the convo he tried to say if I'm game, he'd be willing to give it another shot. Lawd hammercy, there is not enough desperation in the world...

I'm f**king delightful. His loss.

Was he a Capricorn?

Yes definitely FACTS!!

I avoid all of them.....And I have already been there done that with --- Personal Trainers, Islanders, and I'm in a Sorority so I am very cautious about Fraternity men anyway, especially the ones that are VERY active over the age of 30. And don't tell me you want to be in a Frat when you are over the age of 30 and especially 40 because to me that sounds to me besides you working, hobbies, taking care of any children, responsibilities you may have already by that age and whatever else you have going on that you won't have anytime for me.

Yes and Military men for me is a BIG No as well. Too much OCD for me to take.

Last edited:
Definitely agree with Geminis being on there. I’m an Aquarius and I have my moments too...but DAMN, Gemini men are a trip. Can’t trust **** that comes out of their mouth. They should have been #1 actually and Scorpios should have been #2 lol.

They are tied at least. Scorpios only saving grace is that they will do anything nasty you want done to you, turn you inside out. Aside from that throw the whole male side of the sign away.

Recent Jamaican encounter

He had been trying to holla for a bit. He sent dic pics and all. Told me a whole story about how his momma didn't love him because he looked like his daddy. He wants his own family to love and I could be it. This is date 0.25 over a couple of drinks. I'm staring at him confused.
FF to a couple of weeks later he throws a bbq for his birthday.
I see a mutual friend of ours and he tells me about ninja's gf. «Gf that he failed to mention even though I asked.» The same gf that he had been in a rlp with for 3+ years and was about to propose to. I just laughed. Deleted him off of SM and blocked his info.

Back