Men Not To Date

Need to add American men, or any man, in the service or armed forces, stationed abroad and away from his home country. Those men can be DANGEROUS. The bodies of women found stuffed under beds and in closets in and around military bases...

The stories I've heard......man. That's why I've never done more than accepted lunch/dinner and batted my eyelashes.

I'm going to add defense contractors who are prior military. sheesh.

Need to add American men, or any man, in the service or armed forces, stationed abroad and away from his home country. Those men can be DANGEROUS. The bodies of women found stuffed under beds and in closets in and around military bases...
I'm going to just say military men generally. It don't matter where they are, Kentucky or Korea, military men should be avoided.

I'm going to just say military men generally. It don't matter where they are, Kentucky or Korea, military men should be avoided.
My friend works with them and he said that if women knew how these military men really get down they'd run farrrr away. His words. "they are all having sex with each other in the military" ...I know that cant be true of all of course but those were his words. He also said, he'd never ever want his daughter to marry a military man. I wont even speak on how he described military women. Needless to say I have few military women friends and they are not like this...cant speak for all.

Last edited:
I have to stand up for my Island men. There are good and bad men from all of the islands. I happen to have found my best relationship with a Guyanese man. I usually prefer Island men because they know how to cook and clean, and don't all rely on women to hold it down at home. My DH does all the cooking. :D

There are also good Haitian and Jamaican men out there. You just have to know where to look for them :lol:

I have to stand up for my Island men. There are good and bad men from all of the islands. I happen to have found my best relationship with a Guyanese man. I usually prefer Island men because they know how to cook and clean, and don't all rely on women to hold it down at home. My DH does all the cooking. :D

There are also good Haitian and Jamaican men out there. You just have to know where to look for them :lol:
Narnia?

I spit out my wine! Ma'am!!!! :lachen::lachen::lachen:

I dated a Haitian once... why lawd why? I ended things cause I realized he was an insecure nutbasket. I see him in passing a couple of years later. We chat, he was married and a brand new baby. I congratulate him and wish him well.
I get home later that night this dude sent a 10 paragraph email about he felt about me and how we needed to be "friends". It was a literally a pitch for me to be his side piece.

I spit out my wine! Ma'am!!!! :lachen::lachen::lachen:

I dated a Haitian once... why lawd why? I ended things cause I realized he was an insecure nutbasket. I see him in passing a couple of years later. We chat, he was married and a brand new baby. I congratulate him and wish him well.
I get home later that night this dude sent a 10 paragraph email about he felt about me and how we needed to be "friends". It was a literally a pitch for me to be his side piece.
An acquaintance of an acquaintance is the side piece to a Haitian. She has to care for the wife’s children as she does not work. :look:

I had a Bahamian Q. Jesusssss.

:rofl: Q's :machinegun:

I have never dated a Bahamian man but they like them young. Nothing more worse than a grey bearded Bahamian trying to hit you up when you haven't even finished HS. And your age is no matter. Loud, aggy, possessive, flirts. Just ugh.

Girl, it's a struggle over here. These fools still trying to figure out while marital rape should be taken off da books. Discussion on this was a big deal last week. I'm just here like :rolleyes:

An acquaintance of an acquaintance is the side piece to a Haitian. She has to care for the wife’s children as she does not work. :look:

Come Viola, we outta here.
eLE7K.gif

Last edited:
:rofl: Q's :machinegun:

Girl, it's a struggle over here. These fools still trying to figure out while marital rape should be taken off da books. Discussion on this was a big deal last week. I'm just here like :rolleyes:
Ohhhhhhhhhhhh! He JUST posted about the marital rape thing on Facebook and the responses made me seethe. Everyone was being snide until I responded and one of his friends got slick and I guess got checked behind the scenes cause he apologized not ten minutes later.

Q’s are the devil. Spawns of satan’s Most elite army.

All the Guyanese men I've met are solid.

I had a Q once too. Whew! Dude was nuts, but I throughly enjoyed being picked up & put on his face while he’s standing up. Is that Q training 101? :lachen:

Must be.

Don't let the nerd Q's fool you either. Dey wild too. I know one who looks like a straight Nerd Boy but he a Q.

Add young Kappas to the list though. Don't truss em....they live double lives. The old heads okay.

Must be.

Don't let the nerd Q's fool you either. Dey wild too. I know one who looks like a straight Nerd Boy but he a Q.

Add young Kappas to the list though. Don't truss em....they live double lives. The old heads okay.
Girl ..not even. Heard many stories back in the day. Watching one tragic story played out on social media as I speak. This middle aged man needs not be married anymore...He needs to just marry his brothers and KIM.

My friend works with them and he said that if women knew how these military men really get down they'd run farrrr away. His words. "they are all each other in the military" ...I know that cant be true of all of course but those were his words. He also said, he'd never ever want his daughter to marry a military man. I wont even speak on how he described military women. Needless to say I have few military women friends and they are not like this...cant speak for all.

Sit, sis ..... let's chat fireside.....
tumblr_okmiauIMYo1ve5gdao1_500.gif

tumblr_nr8hr5l1PK1rcqnnxo1_500.gif

Umm, no lies are told with this list. :look:

I turned down a hot Gemini at my friend's wedding. I'd have no problem having a FWB thing with him (and I don't do those) but an actual relationship would burn out quick.

I would add Sagittarius, Gemini's opposite sign. I say this as a Scorpio with a lot of Sag influence. I stopped dating a Sag man a couple months ago and never again. My first instinct was right.

I'll add hoteps, military/policemen and self-proclaimed "good men" :rolleyes:

An acquaintance of an acquaintance is the side piece to a Haitian.

She has to care for the wife’s children as she does not work. :look:
WHAT ?!?!?!? :huh:

What woman is willing to do that? He should be man enough to take care of his children. That's what real men / fathers do. Let alone be faithful to his wife.

What woman would settle for so low?

WHAT ?!?!?!? :huh:

What woman is willing to do that? He should be man enough to take care of his children. That's what real men / fathers do. Let alone be faithful to his wife.

What woman would settle for so low?

There's tons of woman that would rather have a piece of a man than live by themselves. Think of all the so called sister-wives and proud side pieces of the world. Tragic.

My friend works with them and he said that if women knew how these military men really get down they'd run farrrr away. His words. "they are all having sex with each other in the military" ...I know that cant be true of all of course but those were his words. He also said, he'd never ever want his daughter to marry a military man. I wont even speak on how he described military women. Needless to say I have few military women friends and they are not like this...cant speak for all.

I was in the Air Force for 6 years. All of my uncles, a couple of aunts, and both my parents are prior military. The bolded is the military way of life. :look:

Back