Men Not To Date

Goood signs. There are some outliers out there.
Hahahaha. Yardie Jamaican. Parents still married. Allegedly doesn't have a barrel of children scattered across the Western Hemisphere. Doesn't seem to believe in the Team Matey business. Said a couple should get married and then have kids 'that's the way it's supposed to be'. His jokes are super corny. He might be safe.

Hahahaha. Yardie Jamaican. Parents still in JA and married. Allegedly doesn't have a barrel of children scattered across the Western Hemisphere. Doesn't seem to believe in the Team Matey business. Said a couple should get married and then have kids 'that's the way it's supposed to be'. His jokes are super corny. He might be safe.
Keep your eyes open but sounds like a decent start.

I am Jamaican and something else, my dad was Jamaican, I have 2 experiences with them and knew from then on, NEVER AGAIN. They become possessive and controlling basically from the second date. I give it to them...they will show you who they really are early giving you plenty of time to bail.

Gemini men..only have one male friend who is a gemini and he is cool af. But I wouldnt date him. Im a gemini and most gemini women I know are very cool. In fact gems and sags are my absolute faves and friends and associates.

The others a agree with as well. I was never interested in rappers, entertainers and men closely tied with the celebrity world. I have seen enough mess happening to my friends who were either dating or baby mommas of these types.

Because I cannot understand!
tenor.gif

I am Jamaican and something else, my dad was Jamaican, I have 2 experiences with them and knew from then on, NEVER AGAIN. They become possessive and controlling basically from the second date. I give it to them...they will show you who they really are early giving you plenty of time to bail.

I can deal with controlling but I absolutely can not do the double lives, the random womenz, their suspicious friends, them expecting me to be America's Next Top Cook and Maid, and the beggy beggy family members.

Back