Men Not To Date

Men to not date: Those living a double life.

http://www.12news.com/news/local/valley/christmas-murder-suspect-was-weight-loss-icon/502581062

PHOENIX - We are learning more about the man who police say shot and killed his ex-wife and two kids on Christmas Day.

It turns out, 12 News did an interview with Anthony Milan Ross earlier this year to talk about his weight loss.

“I've lost more weight than I weigh now. Which is crazy,” said Milan Ross in a sit-down interview.
shot and killed his ex-wife and two kids on Christmas Day.

It turns out, 12 News did an interview with Anthony Milan Ross earlier this year to talk about his weight loss.
anthonyross_1514316747828_12044385_ver1.0.png

See LHCF interpretation of this story:

@RossBoss summary:

"The kang killed his white wife and 2 biracial children on Christmas Day but it is now discovered that he hid his Black family from the white wife and once she discovered it, it set off a chain reaction that led to him murdering them."

Thread Link:

https://longhaircareforum.com/threa...mily-for-white-one-kills-white-family.829413/

I know this is not funny. It's not intended to be. But he messed over two women and six kids. One entire family is gone. This happens over and over. Frightening.

Last edited:
WHAT ?!?!?!? :huh:

What woman is willing to do that? He should be man enough to take care of his children. That's what real men / fathers do. Let alone be faithful to his wife.

What woman would settle for so low?
The wife and the side wife both have their own homes (think Big Love style), the wife works and the side wife’s paperwork is iffy so she can’t work. Side wife watches the kids to save him daycare money :look: free daycare, food, and sex are her contributions.

:lachen::lachen::lachen:

Was he SDA? :look:
I dunno.
He asked a lot of broad questions like 'what is happiness to you'. Ugh, I hate that ish. I feel like he has a script that he wants to run through on dates and when I didn't play along (b/c it's a first date why can't we keep it fun and light instead of trying to do a deep dive into the meaning of life), it threw him off. So as a result of me not laying out a 15 year plan of my life for him, he deemed me to be someone who is not an achiever, unfocused and thusly any time spent with me is not worth it in terms of 'opportunity cost'.

And THE CLENCHER - he didn't like it that I didn't offer to pay on either of our dates. Went on some tangent about how all of his great friends that he has is because there's reciprocity in those relationships. He let it slip that some bad experience with previous women lead him to have this hangup. And that he basically felt like he was 'paying for my time'. I was so offended I didn't even know what to say.
At some point in the convo he tried to say if I'm game, he'd be willing to give it another shot. Lawd hammercy, there is not enough desperation in the world...

I'm f**king delightful. His loss.

I dunno.
He asked a lot of broad questions like 'what is happiness to you'. Ugh, I hate that ish. I feel like he has a script that he wants to run through on dates and when I didn't play along (b/c it's a first date why can't we keep it fun and light instead of trying to do a deep dive into the meaning of life), it threw him off. So as a result of me not laying out a 15 year plan of my life for him, he deemed me to be someone who is not an achiever, unfocused and thusly any time spent with me is not worth it in terms of 'opportunity cost'.

And THE CLENCHER - he didn't like it that I didn't offer to pay on either of our dates. Went on some tangent about how all of his great friends that he has is because there's reciprocity in those relationships. He let it slip that some bad experience with previous women lead him to have this hangup. And that he basically felt like he was 'paying for my time'. I was so offended I didn't even know what to say.
At some point in the convo he tried to say if I'm game, he'd be willing to give it another shot. Lawd hammercy, there is not enough desperation in the world...

Please tell me he didn’t really say ‘opportunity cost’ PUHLEASE

Jesus Christ

I dunno.

This guy sounds like a narcissist. What a blessing to get those red flags early on... They slapped and you listened.

Don't date men who burned their ex-wives' homes. My acquaintance is getting married and she told me her fiance burned his ex's house. But it's okay because, "she cheated on him and he was really hurt."

Errr....ummmm. I legit worry I'mma see him or her on snapped or ID one of these days.

She's right ... cus she's different. You didnt know? That wont happen to her because she would never do him like that... So she's safe. That's one smart woman right there. She understands her husband to be. Yup.

Don't date men who burned their ex-wives' homes. My acquaintance is getting married and she told me her fiance burned his ex's house. But it's okay because, "she cheated on him and he was really hurt."

Errr....ummmm. I legit worry I'mma see him or her on snapped or ID one of these days.
So if she “really hurts him” he can burn her house down too right? WTH

I guess she aint been keeping up with the news. Husbands are out here killing their wives for nothing. This Guyanese woman just lost her life in Queens to her POS husband. He stabbed her to death then hanged himself in the park like a coward. I hope your friend gets it together.

The wife and the side wife both have their own homes (think Big Love style), the wife works and the side wife’s paperwork is iffy so she can’t work. Side wife watches the kids to save him daycare money :look: free daycare, food, and sex are her contributions.
Unfortunately I've seen this in an AA family except the raggedy husband didn't work. When the wife looked for raggedy husband, she called side wife's house.

Oh raggedy husband has about 30 kids. No exaggeration.

He admitted to this? Did he do time? So your acquaintance is the one to cure him of his spiteful and arsonist ways? Please tell me she doesn't have kids under 18.

Back