"men Dont Love Women Like You"

Ah, I see, vetting and knowing the fboi warning signs are key, I think I 'm gonna start a thread on folks vetting processes:scratchchin:
I'll be honest and say most 'fckboi tells'- type lists I see wait too long. I'm not saying that right. What I mean is, for example, 'he doesn't return texts in a timely manner'. Um, why does he have your number in the first place? :lol: Your vetting is starting too late. Does that make sense?

With dating sites, it's way easier actually, because you have a discrete set of elements. His profile will tell you what he thinks would attract the kind of woman he wants. Pictures with his friends at the club/ on vacay tell you he's looking for women attracted to grown men who still club and vacation with their boyz. :look: See?

I'll be honest and say most 'fckboi tells'- type lists I see wait too long. I'm not saying that right. What I mean is, for example, 'he doesn't return texts in a timely manner'. Um, why does he have your number in the first place? :lol: Your vetting is starting too late. Does that make sense?

With dating sites, it's way easier actually, because you have a discrete set of elements. His profile will tell you what he thinks would attract the kind of woman he wants. Pictures with his friends at the club/ on vacay tell you he's looking for women attracted to grown men who still club and vacation with their boyz. :look: See?
Yes that makes total sense, I love this approach:think:

You're getting good results because your method sorts for 'traditional men'. Your profile does a lot of the work for you. By using that word, 'beneficial', you exclude fckbois and men who want to go dutch. By not leading the conversation, you appear submissive. A hunter is more likely to be 'traditional', as is a man wearing a suit with a genuine smile. The suit alone could go either way, but the genuine smile (instead of a too cool for school smirk or similar) tells you that he just wanted to put his best foot forward to a potential mate. That's old school. And he probably washes his legs, too. :yep: :lol:

Good job. This is a great case study of how to make SM work. :up:

Thank you for putting it so succinctly like this. You've given me a lot to go off of.

For those who have read the book, what do you think the author would say about these two men?

View attachment 376337

View attachment 376339
The proper response is: I'd love to be your date! Let me make sure I'm
Not busy that day! Then a few mins later: yep! I'm free. We color coordinating? Lol

Or! Oh no? What's the time. I have a commitment. Hopefully it doesn't conflict. Then go from there. I hate flaky people.

Me: Find another date! Let original guy to to tell you something by next week and if he is non-committal, book another suitor and put the pics on your IG or SM...saying "out with a friend having a ball."

^ I've been trying to find another date. Unfortunately it's the Saturday night before Halloween and everyone has plans already!

I'm working on my eye-f*cking.

I realize that I'm very into myself. So if an attractive dude is looking at me and I'm tired (hungry, annoyed, etc) I will avoid engagement. I'm basically hungry, tired, annoyed etc. ALL OF THE TIME. So I need to work on my day to day temperament Smh.

I'm enjoying reading this. Like another poster upthread mentioned, the first few chapters were somewhat light reading for me, because I've never been that chick that felt the need to prove anything to a man, jockey for position or expect a man to be impressed with my home/status/education. The part where he mentions choosing someone who "mirrors your own strength" resonated with me, because that is NOT something I have done.

The guys I have attracted all initially come across as accomplished, well spoken, wordly..but then I start peeling back the layers and find out that have no ambition or are build a bears (flat broke "entreprenuers", guys who live with family to help pay the bills or are in a "rebuilding" phase in their life). The problem has been that I'll entertain these dudes for months before eventually kicking them to the curb, but then I will attract another one just like the last, kick curb..rinse repeat. These are late 30s to mid 40s men, its unacceptable to allow these men into my sphere. I am vetting dudes way too late and not vetting properly. I will do better.

@BGT

This article made me think of you :) Lol

http://katarinaphang.com/the-beauty-of-leaning-back-in-a-relationship-real-examples/

http://katarinaphang.com/should-i-text-him-read-this-before-you-shoot-another-text/

How is everyone doing in their journey so far?? I deleted my dating app..just needed a break, but I habe 3 prospects from there. I am still enjoying my life in the meantime..traveling, friends, treating myself,etc

I love these and passed them along to other women. I received the book but haven't had time to open it. I have a big research project due so it'll have to be put on the back burner for now.

@BGT

This article made me think of you :) Lol

http://katarinaphang.com/the-beauty-of-leaning-back-in-a-relationship-real-examples/

http://katarinaphang.com/should-i-text-him-read-this-before-you-shoot-another-text/

How is everyone doing in their journey so far?? I deleted my dating app..just needed a break, but I habe 3 prospects from there. I am still enjoying my life in the meantime..traveling, friends, treating myself,etc
Thank you for turning me on to Katarina Phang! Her stuff is amazing!

Thank you for turning me on to Katarina Phang! Her stuff is amazing!

Girl I purchased her ebook and she even have a facebook group along with classes you can buy. In addition, she has alot of free articles in case you dont want to spend money.

This woman has results!!! She have had multiple engagements and/or weddings by women who have followed her teachings...

Last edited:
Girl I purchased her ebook and she even have a facebook group along with classes you can buy. In addition, she has alot of free articles in case you dont want to spend money.

This woman has results!!! She pretty have had multiple engagements and/or weddings by women who have followed her teachings...
I saw that! 25 engagements this year alone! :shocked: I told myself no more relationship books after MDLWLY so I'm hesitant. So far I've been reading her free articles. Good stuff! I'm learning to "lean back" more and let men do all the heavy lifting (literally and figuratively). No more taking charge of nothing. If men want me they know where I'm at (exes included). Her teachings are the same as Alison Armstrong. Even the sex advice. She rattled me when she said that waiting for a commitment before having sex is a mistake. Because then it becomes a power struggle and most men don't feel connected enough to you to make a commitment until AFTER you have sex. Have sex when you feel it's right for you, Not on some arbitrary timetable or a commitment from him. I also love the putting yourself first and extreme self-love she teaches. It's basically Spartan 101. Is the book worth it? I mean it IS $117!!

I saw that! 25 engagements this year alone! :shocked: I told myself no more relationship books after MDLWLY so I'm hesitant. So far I've been reading her free articles. Good stuff! I'm learning to "lean back" more and let men do all the heavy lifting (literally and figuratively). No more taking charge of nothing. If men want me they know where I'm at (exes included). Her teachings are the same as Alison Armstrong. Even the sex advice. She rattled me when she said that waiting for a commitment before having sex is a mistake. Because then it becomes a power struggle and most men don't feel connected enough to you to make a commitment until AFTER you have sex. Have sex when you feel it's right for you, Not on some arbitrary timetable or a commitment from him. I also love the putting yourself first and extreme self-love she teaches. It's basically Spartan 101. Is the book worth it? I mean it IS $117!!

What!!!!! Its 117?!!! I purchased it way way cheaper. However, I will admit that she has gotten extremely popular this year alone! I would reccommend reading as much free articles as you can and put it into process and then buy the book wheb you are ready. I still go back to her book from time to time.. but keep an eye out on that price in case it gets pricier lol

My two biggest hurdles were leaning back and my sexuality, which she touches on very well. I like how she says that ALL men wants sex, its just how they all go about it differently lol

In addition, she is a big advocate on us embracing our feminine magnetism. Pretty much be a woman and let a man court and initiate. This goes for texting, calling, planning dates,etc. We are to lure with honey( our personality) and build a rotation until that one steps up 100% , which means have more than one suitor so we are not invested in just one guy until one asks for a commitment and his ACTIONS reflects it..

If you havent heard from him in days, weeks, hours, so what!! You are too busy enjoying your life to notice and you choose whether you want to emtertain him or not.

What!!!!! Its 117?!!! I purchased it way way cheaper. However, I will admit that she has gotten extremely popular this year alone! I would reccommend reading as much free articles as you can and put it into process and then buy the book wheb you are ready. I still go back to her book from time to time.. but keep an eye out on that price in case it gets pricier lol

My two biggest hurdles were leaning back and my sexuality, which she touches on very well. I like how she says that ALL men wants sex, its just how they all go about it differently lol

In addition, she is a big advocate on us embracing our feminine magnetism. Pretty much be a woman and let a man court and initiate. This goes for texting, calling, planning dates,etc. We are to lure with honey( our personality) and build a rotation until that one steps up 100% , which means have more than one suitor so we are not invested in just one guy until one asks for a commitment and his ACTIONS reflects it..

If you havent heard from him in days, weeks, hours, so what!! You are too busy enjoying your life to notice and you choose whether you want to emtertain him or not.
Basically also what The Rules and G.L. Lambert teach. I'm a huge advocate of having a rotation of men too. I also tell my friends that. You date differently when you're not hung up on just ONE man. You're more relaxed and feminine that way. :yep: I'll keep an eye out for the price drop, until then I'all keep studying those free articles on her site. Again, Thank you for the heads up!

What is your problem?
What games?
Like what I've noticed is that the guys in going on dates just wanna throw you in bed. You go on a couple dates, y'all don't flirt, y'all don't hold hands, don't kiss, but they making up lies to get you to their house (mis-planning dates and then saying,oh well we don't have anything else to do.let's go to my house :rolleyes: ). They dying even hug you right.

But then they asking for sex... smh

That's so strange because I keep meeting the sweetest guys. I went out with someone from tinder last night and got drunk. I didn't mean to but it was my first time having Long Island iced teas and I had too many.

At any rate, I straight up asked him "do you want to have sex" and he was like "sure, but are YOU sure. You're very intoxicated." Like I had to convince him it was OK to **** me. So we get back to his hotel room and he ended up letting me sleep alone in the bed until I sobered up. I had to summon him back in the bed y'all. And then we made it do what it do.

Another one was like I'm going to be a complete gentleman until you tell me it's ok. It's completely up to you. The men I've met have all had that attitude. Well no there was one who kept asking if we could take a nap together, and finally I told him to take me shopping first- which he did. I never held up my end of the bargain though.

Well good morning @Layluh. Your post was so uplifting.

You got your gifts from ol dude and said:
57c736261700000011c76cb6.gif

There must be something special about your name. My niece is named Leila. She took my sister to Chuck E. Cheese last Friday to celebrate my sister's birthday.

She's seven and already scamming.

That's so strange because I keep meeting the sweetest guys. I went out with someone from tinder last night and got drunk. I didn't mean to but it was my first time having Long Island iced teas and I had too many.

At any rate, I straight up asked him "do you want to have sex" and he was like "sure, but are YOU sure. You're very intoxicated." Like I had to convince him it was OK to **** me. So we get back to his hotel room and he ended up letting me sleep alone in the bed until I sobered up. I had to summon him back in the bed y'all. And then we made it do what it do.

Another one was like I'm going to be a complete gentleman until you tell me it's ok. It's completely up to you. The men I've met have all had that attitude. Well no there was one who kept asking if we could take a nap together, and finally I told him to take me shopping first- which he did. I never held up my end of the bargain though.

LOL I love all of this hahaha

I love your stories lol!! How do you do it??

Back