"men Dont Love Women Like You"

I just ordered How to Get The Guy by Matthew Hussey
Nope youre cheating yourself. This one's funny and effective.
It's like having that cool older guy cousin in your pocket
And he's black.
I agree. Matthews audience is damn near all white. They talk and nonverbally communicate a bit different than we do. It's just cultural nuances that make a difference.

Plus, you can easily youtube Matthew. He's got oodles of free vids up. Waste of money to buy it.

I just ordered How to Get The Guy by Matthew Hussey

You're avoiding it lol!!!!! Please get the book

Also look up Katarina Phang. She also is a relationship guru that I like to follow. She has had many engagements and marriages happen as a result of her teachings..

She is a big advocate on leaning back! Let the guy pursue, initiate, chase, etc. She would say you are leaning forward which doesn't get results the way you want..plus she reminds me of Lambert. She doesnt coddle women and tell it like it is.

Now get his book and look her up lmao!!

Tinder though?! Really! iunno about that, maybe for youngers sistah's, im in 30's... Lol

@sweetvi, OMG! you were speaking to another poster, but it sooooo felt directs towards me, IMMMMM AVOIDING THE BOOK!!!!!!!!

Tinder though?! Really! iunno about that, maybe for youngers sistah's, im in 30's... Lol

@sweetvi, OMG! you were speaking to another poster, but it sooooo felt directs towards me, IMMMMM AVOIDING THE BOOK!!!!!!!!

I met a really sweet engineer on there who took me to the best restaurant in town on our first date. I mean sweeeeet, opened every single door. Total princess treatment.

Met another guy who owns an oil drilling company. $$$$$$$. Princess treatment yet again.

Just don't go on in the wee hours of the morning cause the men are just horny then.

You have to know what to look for though. Guys who are really outdoorsy will treat you really well.

Has Jacob confirmed his availability or not? Off first read, I would say that Jacob isn't really into you. His response was wishy washy, he could have checked his schedule/calendar immediately and gotten back to you, but he left it open ended so that he could have an out. At least that's how I respond to someone if I know I really ain't trying to go with their arse.

As for Chris, it's hard to tell, but it seems like if he really wanted to go he would have asked you what time your event starts to gauge timing of his baseball scrimmage. Your follow-up response, " I would really like to go with you..." makes you seem too eager though.

@candy1214 my earlier texts cut off, but Chris said yes then asked what time it was. When I sent him the time, that's when he told me about the baseball scrimmage. He works for his university's athletics department FYI. And the last part I said was in response to him telling me he'd really like to go, I was affirming him by saying I wanted him to go too.

Nope youre cheating yourself. This one's funny and effective.
It's like having that cool older guy cousin in your pocket

I started reading the free preview, he reminds me of my friend Terrell, I'm almost positive T wrote the book under a pseudonym. :lol: He already tells me this kinda stuff.

Hey ladies....I just wanna say don't sleep on tinder. Frfr
I met a really sweet engineer on there who took me to the best restaurant in town on our first date. I mean sweeeeet, opened every single door. Total princess treatment.

Met another guy who owns an oil drilling company. $$$$$$$. Princess treatment yet again.

Just don't go on in the wee hours of the morning cause the men are just horny then.

You have to know what to look for though. Guys who are really outdoorsy will treat you really well.
Interesting, so many people say the opposite, what are your tips for using it successfully?

Interesting, so many people say the opposite, what are your tips for using it successfully?

I've gotten the best results from not talking very much believe it or not. So far, the ones who lead convos are the best. With the oil guy, we gave each other a few hi how are you's before he flatly asked to take me out.

The ones who I have to make an effort with or lead the conversation haven't gone anywhere.

The engineer I swiped right on was wearing a suit and had the sweetest most genuine smile. And of course, his job was listed.

The oil guy I swiped right on was sitting on top of a bear he killed. He was also pictured with all his hunting garb on. I figured hunting is outdoorsy and you have to have money to partake in the activity.

Both were white though. So I know that may be a problem for some of you.

There was another guy from Chicago I liked but I think I blocked him too soon. Oh well.

Also the Danish guy I mentioned uptheread is alright but Danes arent exactly known for their chivalry. He's just around for sex and someone to play board games with.. He has a ph.d though.

This is what my profile says:

Values > interests.

Hi there!
I'm an adventurous chick who is addicted to learning everything about life. I love board games (the super nerdy ones), working out, being alone, socializing with others (a contradiction, I know), smiling, and a million other things.

I'm looking for something fun and/or beneficial.

Thanks for going in detail @Layluh , it makes sense that the ones that were more assertive worked out better, best to get straight to the point, will def keep that in mind. I like your bio! Glad you also included demographics, not surprised that you were able to connect with successful WM thats easy for me too (but my experiences have been irl), have you had any success matching with quality black/mixed men? Or POC men?

Lol why you say that? I'm in butt **** Texas and there's still really good men out here.

I know you didn't ask me but, I'm in a large metropolitan area and I despise tender! I swear every time (4 so far) I get on tender, my exes randomly text/call me because they've seen me on tender and think they have a chance. Aside from that, I've communicated with a few guys my friends were also communicating with and the guys are weird. Plus guys act like you're desperate when you online date(even though they are on there too). But, it's ok for them because they are just trying to get their numbers up. I'm just not into online dating like that. I'd rather meet someone in person.

I know you didn't ask me but, I'm in a large metropolitan area and I despise tender! I swear every time (4 so far) I get on tender, my exes randomly text/call me because they've seen me on tender and think they have a chance. Aside from that, I've communicated with a few guys my friends were also communicating with and the guys are weird. Plus guys act like you're desperate when you online date(even though they are on there too). But, it's ok for them because they are just trying to get their numbers up. I'm just not into online dating like that. I'd rather meet someone in person.

I understand. My goal right now is just to get out there, practice and date. It helps that I don't know anyone here though.

Thanks for going in detail @Layluh , it makes sense that the ones that were more assertive worked out better, best to get straight to the point, will def keep that in mind. I like your bio! Glad you also included demographics, not surprised that you were able to connect with successful WM thats easy for me too (but my experiences have been irl), have you had any success matching with quality black/mixed men? Or POC men?

Oh I forgot! There was one black guy I went out with. He was one of those "hi...hi....hey" types, and I went out with him just to see what those types are like. Girl he was 33 and had been divorced 3 times. he didn't pass go.

I understand. My goal right now is just to get out there, practice and date. It helps that I don't know anyone here though.

Oh I forgot! There was one black guy I went out with. He was one of those "hi...hi....hey" types, and I went out with him just to see what those types are like. Girl he was 33 and had been divorced 3 times. he didn't pass go.

3 mother...times!!lol

The ones who I have to make an effort with or lead the conversation haven't gone anywhere.

The engineer I swiped right on was wearing a suit and had the sweetest most genuine smile. And of course, his job was listed.

The oil guy I swiped right on was sitting on top of a bear he killed. He was also pictured with all his hunting garb on. I figured hunting is outdoorsy and you have to have money to partake in the activity.

This is what my profile says:

Values > interests.

Hi there!
I'm an adventurous chick who is addicted to learning everything about life. I love board games (the super nerdy ones), working out, being alone, socializing with others (a contradiction, I know), smiling, and a million other things.

I'm looking for something fun and/or beneficial.

You're getting good results because your method sorts for 'traditional men'. Your profile does a lot of the work for you. By using that word, 'beneficial', you exclude fckbois and men who want to go dutch. By not leading the conversation, you appear submissive. A hunter is more likely to be 'traditional', as is a man wearing a suit with a genuine smile. The suit alone could go either way, but the genuine smile (instead of a too cool for school smirk or similar) tells you that he just wanted to put his best foot forward to a potential mate. That's old school. And he probably washes his legs, too. :yep: :lol:

Good job. This is a great case study of how to make SM work. :up:

My post above isolating what worked might help you tweak it to your own needs.

You're getting good results because your method sorts for 'traditional men'. Your profile does a lot of the work for you. By using that word, 'beneficial', you exclude fckbois and men who want to go dutch. By not leading the conversation, you appear submissive. A hunter is more likely to be 'traditional', as is a man wearing a suit with a genuine smile. The suit alone could go either way, but the genuine smile (instead of a too cool for school smirk or similar) tells you that he just wanted to put his best foot forward to a potential mate. That's old school. And he probably washes his legs, too. :yep: :lol:

Good job. This is a great case study of how to make SM work. :up:
Thank you for this breakdown, that really made alot of sense:yep:, so I'm deducing that its not necessarily the platform, but the way the lady presents/positions herself that matters:up:

Back