"men Dont Love Women Like You"

Omg. Whoooweee! The stories I can tell, ya. I'm getting my spartan on though. Dudes are getting eliminated quickly at least as real options :look:

This last one though. Whew!

See the 50k whiners are lame but can be almost considered decent pay in their 20s. Idk why but these mid 40s and UP losers making $6 to $11 an hour is a crying shame and trying to date!!! In any state now days that's chump change. And after the irs has its way? Yea... gold digging for real :rolleyes:

Omg. Whoooweee! The stories I can tell, ya. I'm getting my spartan on though. Dudes are getting eliminated quickly at least as real options :look:

This last one though. Whew!

See the 50k whiners are lame but can be almost considered decent pay in their 20s. Idk why but these mid 40s and UP losers making $6 to $11 an hour is a crying shame and trying to date!!! In any state now days that's chump change. And after the irs has its way? Yea... gold digging for real :rolleyes:
I'm still lurking and trying to get my head right for this and another book to read but this post brought up a question. Does it matter how much the woman makes when she dates?

I'm still lurking and trying to get my head right for this and another book to read but this post brought up a question. Does it matter how much the woman makes when she dates?
For these low rent ninjas it does since they can't afford themselves much less a woman. They get real self conscious and insecure and resentful for every dollar more their woman earns over them. I lived this and know this. For confident, success track, career oriented men it doesnt.

For these low rent ninjas it does since they can't afford themselves much less a woman. They get real self conscious and insecure and resentful for every dollar more their woman earns over them. I lived this and know this. For confident, success track, career oriented men it doesnt.
Hmmm. That's what I figured. Thanks!

@GraceJones

I think a self-help book like the Four Agreements could be really helpful with your inner thoughts and dialogue and general self-image.

I think reading and doing the questions and workbook and letting it sink in and become a way of life n living may be more helpful than this book at this point in your life.

Check Amazon for reviews. The author Miguel Ruiz also has other books, this is his most popular.
@GraceJones sorry to bring this up but I want to "answer" your question about knowing when you aren't ready to read a book.

I started reading The Four Agreements like 1.5 years ago. I got to page 4 before I burst into tears and had to put the book down. I wasn't ready to hear what he was saying. It cut me too deep. BUT I knew that it was a book I was going to need to read eventually because it made me emotional. It might not come at you the way it did me but that's just an example.

Also as someone else said re-reading it helps as well. Hopefully you are learning something about yourself everyday. Your mindset changes and grows and as it does, you'll find what you need in the book.

Basically, don't give up because it's not making sense to you now or it doesn't fit your lifestyle right now. Keep it as a tool and keep coming back to it so you have a weapon ready for when it does fit your life.

I'm struggling with the setting expectations part. I've never been good at it. today I told someone that I quite liked that I'm calling time because he hasn't paid me the attention I expect. I did it but I'm a bit cut up about it.
Maybe I'm having trouble with the spartaning up.
Two things I know. This is an opportunity for him to sort his **** out. and I should be unbothered but I'm pissed.
Working on the unbothered part

I'm reading this slowly. I'm just now starting the part about Spartaning Up.

The initial break down section wasn't entirely eye-opening for me. I don't mean that in a bad way. Maybe b/c I gleaned a lot from reading the thread, maybe b/c I've been coming to that understanding on my own, but it wasn't truly revolutionary to me (although sometimes hard to take in). I think it makes it a bit easier to digest, if that makes sense.

I'm going to continue reading this weekend.

For those who have read the book, what do you think the author would say about these two men?

IMG_2458.PNG

IMG_2459.PNG

^^^^ I'm the colored messages and the guys are the white texts. I asked them. :lol:

Has Jacob confirmed his availability or not? Off first read, I would say that Jacob isn't really into you. His response was wishy washy, he could have checked his schedule/calendar immediately and gotten back to you, but he left it open ended so that he could have an out. At least that's how I respond to someone if I know I really ain't trying to go with their arse.

As for Chris, it's hard to tell, but it seems like if he really wanted to go he would have asked you what time your event starts to gauge timing of his baseball scrimmage. Your follow-up response, " I would really like to go with you..." makes you seem too eager though.

I'm struggling with the setting expectations part. I've never been good at it. today I told someone that I quite liked that I'm calling time because he hasn't paid me the attention I expect. I did it but I'm a bit cut up about it.
Maybe I'm having trouble with the spartaning up.
Two things I know. This is an opportunity for him to sort his **** out. and I should be unbothered but I'm pissed.
Working on the unbothered part

whelp I feel better. On reflection I've lost nothing.

I might as well go back to my ex because it's getting painfully obvious that I am not ever gonna have a guy who I like actually like me back. :lol: Geez....

Back