"men Dont Love Women Like You"

Ditto

I sent two ppl this book to read like twice and I know the one who needs it the most hasn't

Dealing with men who don't call her or return her calls
Insulting her weight and career
Yet asking this same man where are we?
Pursuing men for sex! Who does that...

I gave a friend that needs to read this book but I know she's too far in denial to make any changes

I read this book and love, love, love it. I highly recommended this book to some friends and family and I really think some of them are afraid to read it...especially the ones that need to read it. Has anyone else experienced this?

Like self, I need to stop with self pity and just read. Shame only on chapter 4, but stay up in thread. :sekret:

I was embarrassed to talk about this book with a friend...she was going on and on about how she know her sex is good, how she knows how to cook and had a dude sprung off it, and a whole list of Basica attributes :look:

I just waited until the subject was changed and then came in like "girl... I'm reading this book that got me shook. The dude says that men...."

I could hear her heart drop and mind spin with every revelation I shared....she got really quiet....but I made sure to highlight my ignorance and how I believed and did Basica actions in the past. I made it about me.

In the end she said "girl, you need to come over. I need to hear this audiobook like now!"

This book is hard for certain types who don't want to accept the fact that they aren't in control as much as they think they are.

I was embarrassed to talk about this book with a friend...she was going on and on about how she know her sex is good, how she knows how to cook and had a dude sprung off it, and a whole list of Basica attributes :look:

I just waited until the subject was changed and then came in like "girl... I'm reading this book that got me shook. The dude says that men...."

I could hear her heart drop and mind spin with every revelation I shared....she got really quiet....but I made sure to highlight my ignorance and how I believed and did Basica actions in the past. I made it about me.

In the end she said "girl, you need to come over. I need to hear this audiobook like now!"

This book is hard for certain types who don't want to accept the fact that they aren't in control as much as they think they are.

Yes and yes! Especially the latter. Made me realize that ignorance is bliss for them...I guess. Their relationships/situationships look so damn painful though. I just want them to walk into the light and read it. I keep telling them not to be deterred by the title and to just give the book a chance. ((Shrugs)) You can lead a horse to water...

Chapters 22 and on are the truth!!!! There is a chapter that talks about communication! I can honestly say I suck at it but is slowly becoming better with the opposite sex.

This page I've attached resonates with me because I am at a age where my clock is turning and i feel to pressure to give a good guy a chance!!

This is on page 308 and I had to reread it several times. It releases the guilt I had about letting this nice guy go. My friends pretty much made it seem like I should give him a chance because my time is running out

Attachments

• 20160920_135802.jpg
    20160920_135802.jpg
    1.8 MB · Views: 88
2 things
I've bought the ebook and a paper copy for myself and a friend. she needs to read it and I need someone to read it with
I'm currently seeing a guy and we started of on completely the wrong foot (as per the book)
Reading the book has made me realise that I'm not entirely sure if he has the qualities I require in a partner
Reading the communication bit now to try and decide how I want to approach this

2 things
I've bought the ebook and a paper copy for myself and a friend. she needs to read it and I need someone to read it with
I'm currently seeing a guy and we started of on completely the wrong foot (as per the book)
Reading the book has made me realise that I'm not entirely sure if he has the qualities I require in a partner
Reading the communication bit now to try and decide how I want to approach this

If you keep reading further, he basically says do what you have to do. Approach it head on and dont linger, and if it is not right for you, let itgo...

Ok I finally finished the book!!! Im so happy. This will be my go to from now on... i have highlighter all over my pages

What are your take ladies!!?
Are we implementing Spartan within us?
Any changes?,etc

@caribeandiva
Changes? Definitely. I'm a lot more sure of myself now. No second guessing myself. I'm a lot more aware of how people (especially men) react to me. They just can't get enough. :drunk: I have a lot less patience for bullsht. I block folks with the quickness! I did that before but now I don't feel guilty for blocking their sorry a$$es. As for men, I decided that I'm gonna stop dating for a little while and fix my finances. And what do you know, the same day I met a new man and we exchanged numbers! :lachen:Story of my life... He's been texting me nonstop since Sunday. Spartan Caribeandiva ain't about that texting all day crap so I ended the conversation. We'll see if this goes anywhere. Either way I'm not holding my breath.

I really want to *** this Danish guy tomorrow night. I'm 99% sure I'm gonna do it. I've mentioned this before but One of the very few regrets I have is not ckufing a Lithuanian guy 10 years ago. He was so hot and there was so much chemistry. But I was on my fake good girl ish. Denmark is kinda the same area so Ima go for it.

I really want to *** this Danish guy tomorrow night. I'm 99% sure I'm gonna do it. I've mentioned this before but One of the very few regrets I have is not ckufing a Lithuanian guy 10 years ago. He was so hot and there was so much chemistry. But I was on my fake good girl ish. Denmark is kinda the same area so Ima go for it.

You got this from the book or from Hoe tactics? Lol

He ended this book with these wise words:

Every morning and every night remember to remember:

You deserve the affection that you kept trying to pour into others.
You deserve the same motivation that you tried to inspire in others.
You deserve the high of happy, without the low of sadness.
You deserve the joy of being spoiled, without the catch of having to repay.
You deserve the relaxation of trust, without the paranoia of betrayal.
You deserve to be confident, without the reminder to be humble.
You deserve to look at your reflection with eyes of awe, not judgment.
You deserve to be held forever, not for a night
You deserve to be first, second and third.
You deserve to have everything you want.
You deserve this power. It is who you are and who you will always be.

Men don't love women like you. They worship them.

I keep going back to Steve Harvey and his current wife. I think she is a cross between ho tactics and this book

He worships the ground she walks on and she is spoiiiiiled. Its her inner confidence and belief that she deserves it
Yup even the fact that the story goes he has been chasing her for 20 years through multiple marriages for both of them. Even after she told him she didn't make enough money for her. She seriously should write a book.
I have never seen them interact though

Sooooo today, I wanted to see work crush, havent seen him in a few days, maybe two weeks... I know he goes to get coffee/bkfst around 10am, but the Sparta in me was like nah we not doing those basica things anymore, go get your breakfast and you will see him another time when the stars align. I go...

On my journey I realized I am located at a PRIME construction spot, men for days, never even dawned on me that this was a massive playing field... I go get breakfast and got my I knew you want to bang face at everyman that looks at me... I feel it, they are looking like there is just something about her, that infectious smile...

I go back to work and who do I run into coming out the turnstile as I am about to go in... "Work Crush" no words spoken, just a good morning, but I saw a glimpse in eye that said she has a glow, looks back at me before proceeding... I was with a colleague so kept it pushing...
(BTW, when I read about that work crush situation in book, CHAPTER 5-6, I almost DIED, because I use to be on that ish, HARD!)

Again, bare with me ladies, trying to take it all in without going to fast, actually I think I need to re-read 5-6 again.
---
eta: I wonder if he should still be a consideration as I already faltered like book in regards to this work crush, I mean exactly like book, Lmao...
---
Also , anyone else notice that when you focus on you and be your true self, this is your world, you have like a permanent positive, welcoming aura... Feels like I dont even know how to frown at this point, just a nice lil smile, life is grand!

Sooooo today, I wanted to see work crush, havent seen him in a few days, maybe two weeks... I know he goes to get coffee/bkfst around 10am, but the Sparta in me was like nah we not doing those basica things anymore, go get your breakfast and you will see him another time when the stars align. I go...

On my journey I realized I am located at a PRIME construction spot, men for days, never even dawned on me that this was a massive playing field... I go get breakfast and got my I knew you want to bang face at everyman that looks at me... I feel it, they are looking like there is just something about her, that infectious smile...

I go back to work and who do I run into coming out the turnstile as I am about to go in... "Work Crush" no words spoken, just a good morning, but I saw a glimpse in eye that said she has a glow, looks back at me before proceeding... I was with a colleague so kept it pushing...
(BTW, when I read about that work crush situation in book, CHAPTER 5-6, I almost DIED, because I use to be on that ish, HARD!)

Again, bare with me ladies, trying to take it all in without going to fast, actually I think I need to re-read 5-6 again.
---
eta: I wonder if he should still be a consideration as I already faltered like book in regards to this work crush, I mean exactly like book, Lmao...
---
Also , anyone else notice that when you focus on you and be your true self, this is your world, you have like a permanent positive, welcoming aura... Feels like I dont even know how to frown at this point, just a nice lil smile, life is grand!
Being a spartan during cuffing season is exhausting

:lol:

Girls yes!!! I had to turn down 3 date offers this week and have one lined up for Tuesday. You know what's crazy, all my dates thus far have made an effort to come meet me close to where I live. I barely have to travel far!! They are the ones compromising for me and it feels great!!

Back