"men Dont Love Women Like You"

so what do you do when a guy asks you to grab drinks? I know that's not a real date and the author of the book seems to be against that so how are we supposed to respond? Just decline?

Ho Tactics is a good read. I think I'll be a "Ho" now, lol. I like Spartans, but right now ambition and power drive me more than love, if I am truly real with myself and not listening to my inner granny egging Me to get remarried before that window passes.

But my granny gives nuggets of "ho" wisdom every now and again. I choose to go all in. Because Spartans are investing "time" to screen quality. If time is money, I am wasting money. It still did not feel right. I can be beloved, but what can you do for me, besides give me love in return? I rather be a "ho." Read the book and you will understand. Spartans and Hos are the same with different motives. In Ho Tactics:

"The difference between a Spartan and Ho is that one is after genuine love, respect, or partnership while the latter is after money, material goods, or status . That ’s it!"

So we basically create our own destiny at this point. I would love to be a Ho Spartan, love and material comfort. I had to ask that question free of outside voices, what do I value. It was hard to say, at the moment, not love. Yes, I want that, but security is more important and companionship. It is just the Taurus in me. I have been indifferent to her, but don't hate Kim K., she got hers though. Discuss.

Imo the "whore" should be studied by every single woman. Especially bw. There's a reason why men have conditioned humanity to hate whores. They're weak against them and if we know our dollar value, a lot of ish would change. And by whore I don't mean screwing every dude.

A lot of women sleep on courtesans too. I've always had a soft spot for them, especially since some of them were educated when that was not the norm at that time and they were smart enough to leverage their power to build comfortable lives.

To paraphrase the great philosopher Lyn Collins, "You gotta use what you got to get what you want."

Imo the "whore" should be studied by every single woman. Especially bw. There's a reason why men have conditioned humanity to hate whores. They're weak against them and if we know our dollar value, a lot of ish would change. And by whore I don't mean screwing every dude.
Hmm any suggested reading material?

He doesn't advise in either book to give the puss away for love or money. Never use it as a leveraging tool. Use your wit and personality. The book is just to make you efficient in doing so. Alot of hoes use puss for leverage and then end up compensating with alot of men once that person moves on. Same thing with emotional capital and Basica. Placeholders.

There is a reason dating for love is revered versus dating for positioning, which has negative connotations attached to it, like promiscuity. You can be in love with "being in love" and be promiscuous. It is the "kissing toads" model. Be patient and one day that toad you so happen to kiss will be a prince. You are not reprimanded nearly as much as dating for positioning. That is where labels like "whore" and "ho" come from. Hmm, this is so interesting. Yep, I rather be a Ho Spartan. Of course, I have things and I have accomplished things, but I want a man that elevates my position too. And loves me more than I value him. The Ho Spartan is not a dichotomy, they compliment each other. But I prefer to master one first.

Personally I got better/faster results with a mentwhore. I had to literally go out and find a whore to learn from cause I was tired of reading books.

@HappyMadison mentioned using your wit and personality. That's where education and reading comes in. Not just reading books on relationships and self help all the damn time but fantasy novels, literary fiction, sci fi novels.

Melania trump was supposedly an avid reader.
Elon musk was initially interested in amber heard cause of the authors she was into.

Whores, courtesans etc have some of the most vivid imaginations and can paint entire worlds with their words. And let's face it black women (black people period) are lacking in that area- I get why but it's easy to change in 2016.

So we basically create our own destiny at this point. I would love to be a Ho Spartan, love and material comfort. I had to ask that question free of outside voices, what do I value. It was hard to say, at the moment, not love. Yes, I want that, but security is more important and companionship. It is just the Taurus in me. I have been indifferent to her, but don't hate Kim K., she got hers though. Discuss.

This is where I am. Maybe I should look into Ho Tatics.
@Layluh I have tried to get tips from real Hoes but they're so secretive.

Yesterday's dinner date was fun. Food was meh though.
He does not live in TX but I still made him select the place and the time.
I grilled him like crazy (in a playful way) and did not allow him to get to know me at all.. lol.
He's tall and handsome, 36, nice dimples and he is an Engineer Project manager.

The main guy I've been dating was blowing up my phone and this morning asked me how my date went. lol * keep in mind I never mentioned I was going on a date.

I told him fine and changed the subject. ..
He then proceeded to get upset and say that he does not want me to go on dates.

Anyway I plan on seeing Mr. Engineer again before he leaves to his next location for work.

Truly main guy is the person that I enjoy spending my time with and although I turned down his exclusivity requests in the past, I am ready to find "The One" now. In the beginning he planned dates and trips but then fell off and got comfortable.

I plan on main guy being THE guy, but he will have to squirm a bit though and get back to putting in effort.

I would be interested in why you think so

I just like the concept of women owning their bodies and their sexuality. Understanding men and how they operate, vs. how we wish they operated. Women doing what pleases them and what makes them happy, period. I don't particularly love the word "whore" per se, but I understand the conversation and I like it. I love women and what we are capable of when we feel good and strong, beautiful and sexy, independent of men and their direction, needs, and prejudices.

To possess is the first step. The main goal is to have you exclusively for himself. When a man finds a woman whose presence in his life makes him feel like losing her permanently (to another man) would directly affect his happiness-- that's his Game Changer. He's willing to do whatever it takes to prevent that from happening. Competition. I hate to think of it in terms of a woman being something a man owns or possesses, but I believe men subconsciously feel that way.

There is nothing you can do to make a man want to possess you to that level. You're either it or you're not.
Yes! This is why I haven't 'pined' for a man since about hs (and I got that one). If he ain't 'pining' for me, what am I supposed to do with him? Be his placeholder? No thank you. :lol:

I would love to be a Ho Spartan, love and material comfort. I had to ask that question free of outside voices, what do I value. It was hard to say, at the moment, not love. Yes, I want that, but security is more important and companionship. It is just the Taurus in me. I have been indifferent to her, but don't hate Kim K., she got hers though. Discuss.

This is my approach. Naturally, as a fellow Taurus, I require both worship and material comfort. Sort for material comfort and you'll find the 'lovable' ones somewhere in that group. Don't look for love in isolation. That way lies brokies. :lol:

Personally I got better/faster results with a mentwhore. I had to literally go out and find a whore to learn from cause I was tired of reading books.

@HappyMadison mentioned using your wit and personality. That's where education and reading comes in. Not just reading books on relationships and self help all the damn time but fantasy novels, literary fiction, sci fi novels.

Melania trump was supposedly an avid reader.
Elon musk was initially interested in amber heard cause of the authors she was into.

Whores, courtesans etc have some of the most vivid imaginations and can paint entire worlds with their words. And let's face it black women (black people period) are lacking in that area- I get why but it's easy to change in 2016.

Great point !! After ordering and receiving this book in paperback, it made me reminisce on how I loved reading!! I was in a book club, and my friends and I used to swap books! Then I becane lazy and eadily distracted by SM. I need to get back into it

Any book recommendations?

Yes! This is why I haven't 'pined' for a man since about hs (and I got that one). If he ain't 'pining' for me, what am I supposed to do with him? Be his placeholder? No thank you. :lol:

This is my approach. Naturally, as a fellow Taurus, I require both worship and material comfort. Sort for material comfort and you'll find the 'lovable' ones somewhere in that group. Don't look for love in isolation. That way lies brokies. :lol:
Yessssssss. I knew you would understand. I wrote in another thread, you compromise a Taurean's security, that is basically a wrap, because we will make you feel like less than a provider. We most definitely will ensure we never face that "insecurity" again. We cannot trust you to never put us in that position again. I love "love." I love hard. But I cannot be without my creature comforts. I don't want to be a Ho, because I am lazy. I want to be a Ho because I value security lol.

Yesterday's dinner date was fun. Food was meh though.
He does not live in TX but I still made him select the place and the time.
I grilled him like crazy (in a playful way) and did not allow him to get to know me at all.. lol.
He's tall and handsome, 36, nice dimples and he is an Engineer Project manager.

The main guy I've been dating was blowing up my phone and this morning asked me how my date went. lol * keep in mind I never mentioned I was going on a date.

I told him fine and changed the subject. ..
He then proceeded to get upset and say that he does not want me to go on dates.

Anyway I plan on seeing Mr. Engineer again before he leaves to his next location for work.

Truly main guy is the person that I enjoy spending my time with and although I turned down his exclusivity requests in the past, I am ready to find "The One" now. In the beginning he planned dates and trips but then fell off and got comfortable.

I plan on main guy being THE guy, but he will have to squirm a bit though and get back to putting in effort.

Go Spartan!!

Yessssssss. I knew you would understand. I wrote in another thread, you compromise a Taurean's security, that is basically a wrap, because we will make you feel like less than a provider. We most definitely will ensure we never face that "insecurity" again. We cannot trust you to never put us in that position again. I love "love." I love hard. But I cannot be without my creature comforts. I don't want to be a Ho, because I am lazy. I want to be a Ho because I value security lol.
I don't love love because I don't get that emotionally involved. I'm kinda cold that way, but I do love sex, tho. :look: The original marriage contract, sex in exchange for resources in a long term arrangement, is my version of love (but only if the sex is good :look:).

So I sorted for sex and material comfort. To be fair, that required kissing a few frogs, but I had a great time doing it :up: and found the one I wanted young, so... I guess it worked.

Great point !! After ordering and receiving this book in paperback, it made me reminisce on how I loved reading!! I was in a book club, and my friends and I used to swap books! Then I becane lazy and eadily distracted by SM. I need to get back into it

Any book recommendations?

The classics. anything on the Pulitzer Prize list or any of those book list. I got a small reading journal from Amazon that has every list you can think of.

https://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/0307...ng+journal&dpPl=1&dpID=51XI2vT0xlL&ref=plSrch

I don't love love because I don't get that emotionally involved. I'm kinda cold that way, but I do love sex, tho. :look: The original marriage contract, sex in exchange for resources in a long term arrangement, is my version of love (but only if the sex is good :look:).

So I sorted for sex and material comfort. To be fair, that required kissing a few frogs, but I had a great time doing it :up: and found the one I wanted young, so... I guess it worked.

So you're secret were no expectations, no attachments?

Back