"men Dont Love Women Like You"

This book is great. It aligns up with most of what I know and have practiced while dating. I have gifted it to a girlfriend and recommend it to every woman in my life.

Really? Niice?

What can of results have you experienced? Did the caliber of men change?

In hoping more successstorieswould chime in..

LOL Yes girl..... My Kindle is so highlighted it's not even funny lol. AND I'm making notes on some of the quotes. It really helps me to learn and let that information sink on in.

One thing I have found about this book is that I really have to be consciously viewing myself as a Queen/Goddess every single day....otherwise, it's so easy to allow the negative programming that society has done on women to take affect again. I think with regular practice it will come more naturally, to the point where I won't have to even think about it anymore.

You almost don't realize how society is basically conditioning us as women almost every single day and playing into our insecurities. TV Commercials, ads, movies, articles, books, TV commentators, news casters, etc. If you pay close attention you'll start to see it more.

@caribeandiva

Have u girls made it to chapter 7? What are you're thoughts? I'm conflicted....

Why?

Ive been so busy havent had time to work on my Spartan avatar. but shes coming. I think I wanna change the name as well, I want a more thotty sounding Spartan :look: :lol:

Lol Spartan Thotiana. Lol

Well everything else was great except the part about online dating. He encourages more about meeting guys via Twitter, Facebook, and IG.. :eek:

Well everything else was great except the part about online dating. He encourages more about meeting guys via Twitter, Facebook, and IG.. :eek:
I took it more like he says to use online dating if you don't ordinarily meet men IRL to start a rotation. In other words, don't let your lack of a social life or introverted-ness stop you from finding someone.

llllooool not that thotty like jasmine type thotty lol

I mean what's really the difference in meeting a man on social media vs a social setting?

Got to read the book lol. He goes into that lol
I have already finished the book, on ly second reading. I was saying why is one causing you pause(on social media) and the other is not (gas station, coffee shop etc)
there's no difference really except stigma. And Spartans dont concern themselves with the opinions of others.

@sweetvi I did read chapter 7. What I got from it was to be yourself, your 100% authentic no holds barred self. I loved how Phoenix wasn't afraid to come off as thirsty online. I always thought that leading with your sexual foot (so to speak) made men put you in the "good time only or p*ssy" category. I thought that meant that they wouldn't take you serious or consider you as relationship material otherwise. It worked for Phoenix cuz that was her brand. I'm still trying to figure my brand out. I do act a lot more "real" online now. Meaning I don't overthink what I write anymore. I used to censor myself something serious! Now if something raunchy crosses my mind sometimes I post it (not all the time to be honest). I don't care if I come off as vulgar anymore (which is a lot since I'm known as miss "prim and proper" who always toes the line and never says a bad word). Men I didn't expect are commenting and agreeing with me!

In real life I'm not afraid to openly flirt with men and show my interest. Phoenix was awesome at that! Ogling men is nerve racking but fun! Relishing all the male attention I get daily is scary at first but feels great. Holding eye contact while flirting with them or smiling at them works wonders. Again I'm no longer afraid of looking thirsty. I'm not perfect. I still fail at it but I'm not giving up! I need to get my self esteem so strong that even if Shemar Moore is there I'll treat him like he's typical. That's the goal.

I was conflicted because I think he wrote against online dating but encouraged twitter, IG, and facebook. I figured it was the same thing.?? Just wondering what others thought
He's against online dating because you shouldn't pay a service like Match.com to find a man when your social media is full of them (for free)! I agree with him. Facebook, Twitter, IG, Snapchat, etc... can be used to date if you do it right.

I was conflicted because I think he wrote against online dating but encouraged twitter, IG, and facebook. I figured it was the same thing.?? Just wondering what others thought
Oooh he said specific online dating is wack but men would be just attracted to you no matter what online or otherwise
@sweetvi I did read chapter 7. What I got from it was to be yourself, your 100% authentic no holds barred self. I loved how Phoenix wasn't afraid to come off as thirsty online. I always thought that leading with your sexual foot (so to speak) made men put you in the "good time only or p*ssy" category. I thought that meant that they wouldn't take you serious or consider you as relationship material otherwise. It worked for Phoenix cuz that was her brand. I'm still trying to figure my brand out. I do act a lot more "real" online now. Meaning I don't overthink what I write anymore. I used to censor myself something serious! Now if something raunchy crosses my mind sometimes I post it (not all the time to be honest). I don't care if I come off as vulgar anymore (which is a lot since I'm known as miss "prim and proper" who always toes the line and never says a bad word). Men I didn't expect are commenting and agreeing with me!

In real life I'm not afraid to openly flirt with men and show my interest. Phoenix was awesome at that! Ogling men is nerve racking but fun! Relishing all the male attention I get daily is scary at first but feels great. Holding eye contact while flirting with them or smiling at them works wonders. Again I'm no longer afraid of looking thirsty. I'm not perfect. I still fail at it but I'm not giving up! I need to get my self esteem so strong that even if Shemar Moore is there I'll treat him like he's typical. That's the goal.
Awe love your reply and I agree eye contact and a smile drives men crazy lol people been sayingit but I never understood for real lol

He's against online dating because you shouldn't pay a service like Match.com to find a man when your social media is full of them (for free)! I agree with him. Facebook, Twitter, IG, Snapchat, etc... can be used to date if you do it right.
But I think the main point he was making was that like life just live even online and to quote people who vibe on your level will be attracted

I have a real life example. I had to get some gas in my car just now (heck I'm still at the pump as I'm writing this :lol:). It's midnight and I normally pay at the pump. I challenged myself to go inside and see who I can practice my flirting on. This black gentleman was working. I strutted in gave him a big smile and just talked to him. I made eye contact the whole time. He told me his night is much better now that I stopped by. As I was leaving he called after me asking for my name, shook my hand, gave me the hours and days he worked and asked me to stop by again. I'm proud of myself for pushing myself out of my comfort zone. I'm gonna start driving home now. :lol:

I have a real life example. I had to get some gas in my car just now (heck I'm still at the pump as I'm writing this :lol:). It's midnight and I normally pay at the pump. I challenged myself to go inside and see who I can practice my flirting on. This black gentleman was working. I strutted in gave him a big smile and just talked to him. I made eye contact the whole time. He told me his night is much better now that I stopped by. As I was leaving he called after me asking for my name, shook my hand, gave me the hours and days he worked and asked me to stop by again. I'm proud of myself for pushing myself out of my comfort zone. I'm gonna start driving home now. :lol:
Be safe! And yay!

Chapter 7 is the chapter on Online Dating? I stated up thread that while I enjoyed the words he wrote, I couldn't relate to it at all. I don't use SM-I don't have twitter, IG, nor snapchat. I have a FB that I haven't posted anything on in years..actual years. I scroll through my timeline sometimes and that's it. So no, for me I wouldn't be able to use SM how I usually do, to meet men. That would require me going out of my way.

Girl!! Be safe and yayyy

Alright now!!

Chapter 7 is the chapter on Online Dating? I stated up thread that while I enjoyed the words he wrote, I couldn't relate to it at all. I don't use SM-I don't have twitter, IG, nor snapchat. I have a FB that I haven't posted anything on in years..actual years. I scroll through my timeline sometimes and that's it. So no, for me I wouldn't be able to use SM how I usually do, to meet men. That would require me going out of my way.
Then social media wouldn't be an Avenue for you lol why yall acting like he said you must get a insta boo. No you don't have to. But if you're on there all the time anyway may as well be productive

Then social media wouldn't be an Avenue for you lol why yall acting like he said you must get a insta boo. No you don't have to. But if you're on there all the time anyway may as well be productive

Oh yes, of course, I know. Like I said, I enjoyed the words, just couldn't and won't be relating to that chapter. It's a fine chapter though! lol

Back