"Love in 90 Days"

Come on ladies, let's post our experiences!

I'm surprised to say I have somewhat of a positive story...from the DC metro. (I think it was because I was in Virginia, and not the ghetto parts of the metro.) But either way, I was with a friend I just met, waiting for her to get her metro card. I guess I was just smiling automatically because I'm usually smiley when I'm with people I know. But I caught the eye of this cute tall Chinese guy (who I actually saw on the metro the day before also) unintentionally (I was just looking in that direction) while I was already smiling. And he told me a silly comment to make me laugh before he walked away. I feel like this happened because I was already smiling and present.

So I'm going to work on this challenge: smiling, being present, and positive, even when I'm in not so nice areas, until I can learn how to turn it on and off genuinely.

Come on ladies, let's post our experiences!

I'm surprised to say I have somewhat of a positive story...from the DC metro. (I think it was because I was in Virginia, and not the ghetto parts of the metro.) But either way, I was with a friend I just met, waiting for her to get her metro card. I guess I was just smiling automatically because I'm usually smiley when I'm with people I know. But I caught the eye of this cute tall Chinese guy (who I actually saw on the metro the day before also) unintentionally (I was just looking in that direction) while I was already smiling. And he told me a silly comment to make me laugh before he walked away. I feel like this happened because I was already smiling and present.

So I'm going to work on this challenge: smiling, being present, and positive, even when I'm in not so nice areas, until I can learn how to turn it on and off genuinely.

How great!

Today I was not in a good mood. Just with the blah weather and other issues, I was not feelin' it. However, I was more *aware* of the number of men I encountered during the day . . . on my way to the office, in the Starbucks, etc., etc. I didn't smile (because I wasn't feelin it :lol:) but just having the awareness that "Hey, there ARE men around here." That was comforting :yep:

I'm doing a similar course but using Energy shifting techniques.

vevster: Thanks for the link! I read the ebook and I have actually know someone who used this technique for another issue. I didn't know it could be used in relationship-type issues. How are you using the energy techniques? Are you doing them yourself or you working with a professional? How is it going for you so far? Sorry for all the questions, but this has really peaked my interested, especially since I know someone who has used this in the past. Thanks!

vevster: Thanks for the link! I read the ebook and I have actually know someone who used this technique for another issue. I didn't know it could be used in relationship-type issues. How are you using the energy techniques? Are you doing them yourself or you working with a professional? How is it going for you so far? Sorry for all the questions, but this has really peaked my interested, especially since I know someone who has used this in the past. Thanks!

I have used EFT in the past w/ great success. I just started this and am a little behind. I plan on catching up this weekend. I need a man like YESTERDAY. I'm extremely overdue.

Is this book by Shay the Date Diva?

I just ordered a book that has a i think 30 day challenge in it with assignments etc in it.

Okay nevermind i read the thread and see that its not by her.

Last edited:
So I purchased this book. It really opened my eyes to a few of my issues and why my dates have not turned into relationships. I fear the thing I want most, and that's a healthy balanced relationship. So this book made me be honest with myself about somethings..... Thanks Glib Gurl for posting about this book. I really need to get myself together!!!!

Last edited:
Bump. I’m currently reading this book and it’s making me realize that I’m a commitment phobe. It’s one of my deadly dating patterns. That explains a lot.

Back