*~*~lhcf Black Love Connection*~*~

I'm nosy too but lazy :lol:

I'm so nosy, I read this whole thread to figure out who it could be. Sorry that happened to you natural_one

If that's the poster that I think you mean, did she ever live in the DMV? She had other "D" cities in her name. I do remember the pics you mentioned.

Hahaha AppleSeed the op of the story decided to keep it classy and not share the tea, so ima take the high road too.

I just remember he was fine and on the east coast... And the member who posted him had her city name in the OP. Even of I wanted to out her I couldn't remember the exact name

Now if you keep reading, forgive my nosiness ummkay? See we established that I'm nosy too :lol:

I looked at some of of my old, old PMs bc I think that I spotted the same guy in this thread and the user I emailed did not have any cities in her name. :look:

Seeing this thread get bumped jogged my memory. For some reason, I thought the poster with the update ended up with him. Now I can't remember why I thought that. I'm not an elephant lol.

She [potential triflin' poster] had people PM her with their info and she passed it along to him. It is not a screenname that I'd recognize now.

I could be wrong. I'll just say her username started with an E then I'll back away in case I'm wrong. But her location makes more sense than the other guess. There may or may not still be a post with his pic I think so watch out for him ladies :look: If I am wrong then I apologize.

Don't quote that paragraph!

But yea that was a bad situation. I'm glad that poster moved on to better things. Leave the messy people for each other.

Also I learned that our old PMs are still there. I'm sure other people knew that but I never had a reason to look at them.

Last edited:
LOL I remember this thread. This turned into a funny series of events. In hindsight I should've screened better for him. #NoLongerPlayingCupid

I'm nosy too but lazy :lol:

If that's the poster that I think you mean, did she ever live in the DMV? She had other "D" cities in her name. I do remember the pics you mentioned.

Now if you keep reading, forgive my nosiness ummkay? See we established that I'm nosy too :lol:

But yea that was a bad situation. I'm glad that poster moved on to better things. Leave the messy people for each other.

Also I learned that our old PMs are still there. I'm sure other people knew that but I never had a reason to look at them.

Ooooooooh! Now I know who it is too... Especially if it's the guy she posted on the same thread twice 2 years in a row.... I knew something was up....

Eta...I think I know who it is if the poster has a location name...lol
Ok. I'm nosey too

Last edited:
Well they say behind every joke...:look:
No freakin way!
Well...
tumblr_m6d1dfjjK71qcvaxho1_500.gif

It's not D2D, but honestly it's not important who it is. This person is no longer active on the board and it's a happy ending for everyone involved. I was just sharing my experience

Haven't seen this thread in a minute!!! Sadly, I don't have any prospects to give up/recommend from here, but I'm hoping that you ladies do. :yep:

Back