*~*~lhcf Black Love Connection*~*~

update after moussa keita visited me i decided to go visit him so after i visit him i will have pics and will update on how it went. :)

just got back from spending time in birmingham, al with moussa keita it was great got to hang out with him and got to know him better watched him play soccer he plays really well also we went out to dinner and went downtown and browsed the stores i had a nice time down there with him he even cooked dinner hes a great cook he can throw down in the kitchen :grin: .

just got back from spending time in birmingham, al with moussa keita it was great got to hang out with him and got to know him better watched him play soccer he plays really well also we went out to dinner and went downtown and browsed the stores i had a nice time down there with him he even cooked dinner hes a great cook he can throw down in the kitchen :grin: .

Great to hear its working out! Can't wait for the L.H.C.F. wedding!

I'm not available but he is cute! Nice looking. Someone should get with this. Update Didn't see the posts above til after, get it dragon lady!

we should start a new thread ladies.... I have one if any takers

initials M.K.

height: 6'2"
usually lives in the gym when not on the road (for business)
plays soccer alot!! he's actually really good, wanted to play pro
NO KIDS! :wow::woohoo::woohoo::woohoo:

currently lives in the South (very open to relocating)
originally West Africa... lived in Detroit, New York, New Jersey, Florida & AL over the last 11 yrs
entrepreneur (owns a few small businesses)
he's VERY laid back... but I will say works EXTREMELY hard
definitely wants kids.. and would love to marry first

PREFERENCE:
women of age 24 -35 yrs, kids ok, (claims he prefers:grin: "thicker or curvier women"), any height, he actually has always been really attracted to educated or strong minded women (was married almost 2 yrs:ohwell: ..wife has doctorate/works for a major university)...

moussa22.jpg

moussa11.jpg

moussa6.jpg

moussa7.jpg

moussa3.jpg

moussa.jpg

moussa2.jpg

moussa4.jpg

moussa5.jpg

Last edited:
Ok, I'm finally going to bite....

Anyone in the Detroit Metro area? Or simply within a practical radius? Preferably tall, a Christian, and age range of late 20's to early 40's (I'm somewhat open to age).

I eventually plan to move to Chicago or TX, so....

This is the guy in the pics naturalhairproject posted? He's handsome Is he African? This thread makes me grin LOL.

This was such a good thread! I hope everyone is doing well :)
I was talking to one guy long ago and he was great! We are still facebook friends to this day, but I am no longer single.

Good luck ladies!

Who posted the picture with the guy that had a beanie on and sweater? It's a pic taken in the car. Please let me know.

Last edited:
This thread was so good. All the good guys I know are taken :/ but I'll try and see. And by the way if anybody knows a good brother in Atlanta plz let me know lol

carcajada said:
Yes. I can't find it, but I know I saw it in this thread! And this guy is either married and triflin or someone is using his picture and being trifling. I saw the picture yesterday on a girl's phone as someone she plans to meet from online.

:ohsnap: Wow!

Sent from my iPhone using LHCF

For Houston/Galveston TX area ladies.

Bachelor number 1: on the left is Louis.
Height: 6 ft something
Employment: In Petrochemical Industry
Wants to be with someone who will eventually want kids because he has none. Really nice, thoughtful and generous guy just looking for a nice lady to spend time with.

Bachelor number 2: on the right is Eric.
Height: 6 sft something
He's a biker and firefighter also. He too is looking for someone who is willing to spend some quality time. Nice guy as well.

If interested, let me know at stephelise@yahoo.com

11439_1296102450281_2981031_n.jpg

420081_10150593359483418_1310385729_n.jpg

Attachments

• Lou.jpg
    Lou.jpg
    17.5 KB · Views: 141
For Houston/Galveston TX area ladies.

Bachelor number 1: on the left is Louis.
Height: 6 ft something
Wants to be with someone who will eventually want kids because he has none. Really nice, thoughtful and generous guy just looking for a nice lady to spend time with.

Bachelor number 2: on the right is Eric.
Height: 6 sft something
He's a biker and firefighter also. He too is looking for someone who is willing to spend some quality time. Nice guy as well.

If interested, let me know at stephelise@yahoo.com

11439_1296102450281_2981031_n.jpg

420081_10150593359483418_1310385729_n.jpg
I need them in Atlaaaaantaaaaa!

Doing the bump!!

Any updates from the ladies who were hooked up?
And LHCF engagements?

Anybody wanna add some new men.....especially DMV area men?:look:

UPDATES please!!!

I have a great DC guy. Just moved to the area like a week ago from Michigan for a job I'll see if he'll let me put a pic up. He's a great guy

Oooopsie...accidentally tripped over this thread, how did that happen?
Looks like I bumped it , huh...look at that :look:.

So....was this ever successful? Any takers?

Reviving this for a friend of mine!

Hi ladies, are you or anyone you know in the Northern Cali area interested in meeting a single black male professional who works in SanFran area?

His stats: corporate lawyer, mid-30s, no kids, strictly interested in black women. He is a good friend of mine and have known him since his days in law school. Good people. If any of you are interested, please feel free to send me a message!

Back