Dating/Finding Love as a Non-Pretty Woman

More often than not I do. Sometimes she looks cute but I would consider her a non-pretty woman :yep:

Really? Personally (celeb status aside), I don't see her having any problems getting men. If someone states that they are having a hard time attracting men (meaning the men approach the female) because they are non-pretty, then I am assuming that they look a LOT different than Jennifer Hudson. :look:

Really? Personally (celeb status aside), I don't see her having any problems getting men. If someone states that they are having a hard time attracting men (meaning the men approach the female) because they are non-pretty, then I am assuming that they look a LOT different than Jennifer Hudson. :look:

Okay, cool. :yep:

there was a thread about this in OT a while ago. A couple posters' DHs said this exact same thing--if the body is right, they can work with the face.

I know more buttaheads with bangin bodies in relationships than chicks with pretty faces and sloppy bodies :look:

Now that I think about it, so do I. :ohwell: That sucks for me...well, for now.:perplexed My body is a work in progress, lol.

She's not exactly cute. Plain or handsome, maybe?

Sent from my VM670 using VM670

Wait, I don't get it. A person can be not exactly cute, but be "handsome"? How does that work?

Um,.... I hate her music, but Jennifer Hudson is gorgeous. :look:

Carry on non-pretty and pretty women.

Um, I don't know about gorgeous, but she's not ugly. I think she's average. When I think of J Hud, gorgeous does not come to mind. Maybe it's me, but I do not use the term generously.

SN: No offense to you personally. Just thinking out loud...

Pretty, ugly, average, it's all subjective. My boyfriend tells me that a man will chose an ugly woman with a banging body that a pretty woman with a so so body and I believe him.
I have seen this as well as the opposite, it depends on the man. Some men are more sexually driven and those will probably take a horse face with a hot body and some will insist on a pretty face above all else. Of course we have our own opinions on what makes a good body to begin with anyway and that may not agree with a man's idea of a hot body. My brother has said that a nice body makes a woman's face prettier lol. Believe it or not I have seen this myself. I might think a woman is sort of plain but after seeing a very attractive shape, I'll suddenly see her face as more attractive too.
Anyway, there's more to a woman than simply her face and figure. There's how she walks, talks, moves, smells, her voice, her hands, skin hair, feet etc. All of these things are attractiveness points (or unattractiveness points) for men.

Sent a bunch of ppl copies of the e-book, I have no idea if anyone got the copies as I haven't heard back from anyone:look:

Hey ladies,

I am no longer taking requests to send e-books (so please do not message me asking for a copy). thanks :)

Last edited:
Back