*~*~lhcf Black Love Connection*~*~

hmmmm....I met someone from this thread, and we dated a little over two years..found out he and the poster that added him we secretly kissing at work, late night phone calls, and flirtations....needless to say, it didnt work out :/

hmmmm....I met someone from this thread, and we dated a little over two years..found out he and the poster that added him we secretly kissing at work, late night phone calls, and flirtations....needless to say, it didnt work out :/

Whaaaaat? Can we have some more deets?

Wow that's insane! I wonder if it's who I'm thinking of? I remember a poster adding a guy then some months later she was all booed up with him in another thread.

I'm sorry to hear that!

Wow. You know we want details.

There's not too much more to say other than what I posted above..They had feelings for each before she added him to the thread but she was in a relationship...She and they guy broke up and next thing you know they are kissing in the stairwell at work and having flirtatious text conversations..Told her that if he hadnt been with me, she would be the one..all types of stuff...I find all this out way after we had been together but she wasnt the only one he was having these type of "relationships" with..Went through his phone and seen everything...we broke up and now we are both with other people...

I know a great single guy in Chicago. He is cute, just turned 40. I know how picky and uppity LCHF women can be so I am just going to lay it out there lol:

Pros: cute, tall, in shape, great saver of money, has his own place, has a car, has a job, no kids and never been married, has associates degree in computer tech

Cons (as seen by some women): apt is in the same flat as his mom but not in the same unit, not an alpha male, works as an exterminator (very successful and accomplished at this role - not trying to be funny). Prefers women who are thin/ in shape.

He is really a great catch. I have set him up with 2 of my friends --- 1 of them they lived to far, the other he dated for about 2 years and she dumped him and went for an a-hole police officer then tried to come back and he was like negative.....sometimes we overlook gems ladies!

that is trifling...im angry for you..whoever that poster is..karma is a bishhh and i hope she gets hers:nono::nono::nono:

Wow natural_one, I'm so sorry to hear that happened to you. I'm sure encountering emotional infidelity on your partner's end must have been really hurtful for you to experience. I'm glad you were able to move on!

There's not too much more to say other than what I posted above..They had feelings for each before she added him to the thread but she was in a relationship...She and they guy broke up and next thing you know they are kissing in the stairwell at work and having flirtatious text conversations..Told her that if he hadnt been with me, she would be the one..all types of stuff...I find all this out way after we had been together but she wasnt the only one he was having these type of "relationships" with..Went through his phone and seen everything...we broke up and now we are both with other people...
See this is why I always tread carefully and never believe when people try to set me up with their male bffs --> If he is so fine/good why aren't you with him? I have seen this happen way too many times, like the guy maybe has a crush on the girl but she is unavailable and then when she is free and looking for a pick me up he is right there for her and voila - they start bumping uglies...

I am sorry this happened to you - the poster was dead wrong and should be ashamed. But clearly karma was a b...

I didnt want to put her on blast cause it wouldnt have accomplished anything, but she didnt end up with him anyway..I broke up with him and he went directly past her to the next chick :lol:

See this is why I always tread carefully and never believe when people try to set me up with their male bffs --> If he is so fine/good why aren't you with him? I have seen this happen way too many times, like the guy maybe has a crush on the girl but she is unavailable and then when she is free and looking for a pick me up he is right there for her and voila - they start bumping uglies... I am sorry this happened to you - the poster was dead wrong and should be ashamed. But clearly karma was a b...
happened to me, and she married the man. She was with someone at the time. He had a crush on her, but since she was attached, she tried to hook us up. I didn't want no part of that. Now they are married and got a bunch of kids.

happened to me, and she married the man. She was with someone at the time. He had a crush on her, but since she was attached, she tried to hook us up. I didn't want no part of that. Now they are married and got a bunch of kids.

That's exactly how it goes - he is the man she would date if she could and when she is finally free and can.... Welp...

Hahahaha this happened to me as well.
AND!!!!! I was invited to the wedding AND I went! :lol::lol:

I wished them all the best.

Hahahaha this happened to me as well. AND!!!!! I was invited to the wedding AND I went! :lol::lol: I wished them all the best.
I was asked to be in it...smh but I'm glad it worked out for them. I'm not mad. I just saw what time it was. She wasn't about to send me off.

Back