*~*~lhcf Black Love Connection*~*~

New Candidate--

He is 34, 1 child, hardworking, has his own blog, and very funny.

agapelove101.blogspot.com(that is his blog)

He lives in SC but I am sure NC and GA are options he would be willing to explore. Good luck!

Wow I passed through SC yesterday. How tall is he? I may be interested in chatting with him.

Houston and surrounding area

Simple man looking for the same

38 6ft 3 240lbs darker the berry :lick: I would say average in looks SINGLE NEVER MARRIED NO CHILDREN

Met him knew he wasn't for me phone conversations and 1 date confirmed it but he might be perfect for someone else.

"I want a woman willing to do some of the things I like to do and I'll do EVERYTHING she wants to do" (so he says)

Why he isn't for me: Kountree that's country with a K and 2 E's. He wants kids in the next 3yrs (I may have fertility issues). He bites his nails low. Lil rough around the edges (that goes with the kountree). He calls every day. I like people to let me miss them in the beginning. His whole family is here and I'm sure Texas is the place that he will take his last breath. I'm too transient and can't see myself living here forever.

Why he might be for you: SINGLE, NO KIDS, NEVER MARRIED, SELF EMPLOYEED, NO KIDS, did I mention he has no children? He has a passport and travels out of the country every year. He has man skills his father pushed skills over sports. He says he can fix cars, homes and could build a home if he had to. He is family oriented and his parents are STILL MARRIED. Wants to go exclusive after a few months. Wants to be married after about 1yr kids within the next 3yrs. His bio clock is ticking :giggle: He is ready to settle down and says even his lil nieces are trying to find him a woman :lachen: "My teacher is single uncle" :rofl:

Not looking for anyone currently or formely employed in adult entertainment :look: Not looking for anyone who wants to stay at home indefinatelyHe is willing to support his wife while his child is not school aged but prefers that his wife have a skill set and employment in the event that he makes an untimely exit from this earth. You must be willing to at least try and show a bit of interest in camping, fishing, hunting etc. He has a ranch and a few horses.

He says he is single because the women he runs into aren't willing to even try what he is interested in. They want to do what they like but are unwilling to show interest in what he likes. I fish, camp and will hunt but that's not my thing. If it is your thing that can be a nice start for the two of you. He said he is willing to try anything that his woman likes short of bungee jumping, jumping from buildings and swimming with sharks. I believe him.

He seems to be a mans man and a provider and says he wants to improve someones life. That being said he doesn't seem like a fool and his checkbook is not going to be available from jump but I see him being the type to take care of his lady. Mind you I have talked to him on the phone for months and went on 1 date but I don't "know him like that" and I can't tell you anything about what he is working with either :lachen:

Last edited:

38 6ft 3 240lbs darker the berry :lick: I would say average in looks SINGLE NEVER MARRIED NO CHILDREN

Met him knew he wasn't for me phone conversations and 1 date confirmed it but he might be perfect for someone else.

"I want a woman willing to do some of the things I like to do and I'll do EVERYTHING she wants to do" (so he says)

Why he isn't for me: Kountree that's country with a K and 2 E's. He wants kids in the next 3yrs (I may have fertility issues). He bites his nails low. Lil rough around the edges (that goes with the kountree). He calls every day. I like people to let me miss them in the beginning. His whole family is here and I'm sure Texas is the place that he will take his last breath. I'm too transient and can't see myself living here forever.

Why he might be for you: SINGLE, NO KIDS, NEVER MARRIED, SELF EMPLOYEED, NO KIDS, did I mention he has no children? He has a passport and travels out of the country every year. He has man skills his father pushed skills over sports. He says he can fix cars, homes and could build a home if he had to. He is family oriented and his parents are STILL MARRIED. Wants to go exclusive after a few months. Wants to be married after about 1yr kids within the next 3yrs. His bio clock is ticking :giggle: He is ready to settle down and says even his lil nieces are trying to find him a woman :lachen: "My teacher is single uncle" :rofl:

Not looking for anyone currently or formely employed in adult entertainment :look: Not looking for anyone who wants to stay at home indefinatelyHe is willing to support his wife while his child is not school aged but prefers that his wife have a skill set and employment in the event that he makes an untimely exit from this earth. You must be willing to at least try and show a bit of interest in camping, fishing, hunting etc. He has a ranch and a few horses.

He says he is single because the women he runs into aren't willing to even try what he is interested in. They want to do what they like but are unwilling to show interest in what he likes. I fish, camp and will hunt but that's not my thing. If it is your thing that can be a nice start for the two of you. He said he is willing to try anything that his woman likes short of bungee jumping, jumping from buildings and swimming with sharks. I believe him.

He seems to be a mans man and a provider and says he wants to improve someones life. That being said he doesn't seem like a fool and his checkbook is not going to be available from jump but I see him being the type to take care of his lady. Mind you I have talked to him on the phone for months and went on 1 date but I don't "know him like that" and I can't tell you anything about what he is working with either :lachen:

He sounds like he'd be an interesting person to know. I can dig camping and fishing, but a big, fat "Nuh-unh" to hunting. :( I'm glad this thread has been bumped up. :)

Wow, I've never seen this thread before, lol! How cute!

Has this actually worked for anyone? Too bad there's nobody posted from AZ, or at least the west coast ahaha!

P.S.

Maybe I'll post my single older bro lol ^___^

Last edited:

He sounded like an interesting guy until I read the part about kids.:nono: Mine are almost out of the house and I have a grandchild, I'm not trying to even think about having more kids.

Bumping...

lawd somebody please contact me about bro man

Ladies in the forum never cease to amaze me. I'm sub-ing to keep my eye out for any in Houston (that I don't already know).

SINGLE LADIES!!!!

I'm going to contact a few great guys I know in: DMV area; Utah; Guilin, China; Arizona; Boston; Alabama ; NYC; and Southern Cali. Will let you know!

I'm only going to contact guys who have a job or are in school to get one, AND who are either actively looking for a wife or will be soon and are kind and marriage minded. I could add a couple of nice guys (recent graduates) who haven't found jobs yet if you want. Lol

ETA: Contacted all of them! Now hopefully they write back! Scratch the Alabama dude, he's got a girl!

Last edited:
Guy One!

This guy is originally from Bermuda. He came to the US for undergrad and stayed. He lives in Phoenix, Arizona currently, where he's completing a Master's degree in Sports Psychology. He's mid-twenties.

His interests: "singing, sports, taking pics, traveling, just having fun, loving G-d."

He has clear (nice and smooth) brown skin (a tad lighter than chocolate). He's cute. He's about 5'10"? This is an estimate, because I haven't seen him in awhile. He's cuddly (not fat).

My take: He is HILARIOUS!!!! :lachen:. He loves laughing. He is friendly and gets along well with a variety of folks. Difficult to not like him. He doesn't have any baby momma drama :lol: (no kids) and he doesn't have any crazy exs (to my knowledge :lol:).

Where my single ladies at!? You all were asking for menz earlier! Don't pass this guy up :grin:. He travels to Southern Cali sometimes so he may be open to long distance. PM me for a pic and more info!!

Last edited:
we should start a new thread ladies.... I have one if any takers

initials M.K.

height: 6'2"
usually lives in the gym when not on the road (for business)
plays soccer alot!! he's actually really good, wanted to play pro
NO KIDS! :wow::woohoo::woohoo::woohoo:

currently lives in the South (very open to relocating)
originally West Africa... lived in Detroit, New York, New Jersey, Florida & AL over the last 11 yrs
entrepreneur (owns a few small businesses)
he's VERY laid back... but I will say works EXTREMELY hard
definitely wants kids.. and would love to marry first

PREFERENCE:
women of age 24 -35 yrs, kids ok, (claims he prefers:grin: "thicker or curvier women"), any height, he actually has always been really attracted to educated or strong minded women (was married almost 2 yrs:ohwell: ..wife has doctorate/works for a major university)...

moussa22.jpg

moussa11.jpg

moussa6.jpg

moussa7.jpg

moussa3.jpg

moussa.jpg

moussa2.jpg

moussa4.jpg

moussa5.jpg

Last edited:
Back