*~*~lhcf Black Love Connection*~*~

Houston anyone??

26085_585309662991_41003500_32841651_2094937_n.jpg

n41003500_31167068_6126.jpg

Is this one still available? I'll send you a PM :sekret:

:curtain:

First time checking out this thread. I would like to see brothas between 35-45, over 6' tall, physically fit. I may be interested in *ahem* meeting someone for friendship.:sekret: Preferably in Florida but traveling is part of my job.

Last edited:
Alrighty, I was nosey and asked Kevin if anything ever came between he and the lady I introduced him to on here and he said no so, I am going to repost him.

Name: Kevin
Age 43 or 44
Height/weight: Average/athletic, around 6'2"

What he is looking for: Single female 26-40 (he wants kids ASAP), 0-2 children, not crazy. Height does not matter, weight must be slim/average (no larger than a size 10 [I know average is around 14/16]). Lives in the midwest area.

Unlike last time, I will be filtering any and all responses. :)

Attachments

• n754974640_5614.jpg
    n754974640_5614.jpg
    6.3 KB · Views: 174
can i put myself up here for looking???

i am

26 year old chemist, B.S. in chemistry working on a masters,1 child. I am 5'6'' 130( pm me for a pic).... and I live in this chicago area!!!!!

I'm on the hunt..

What are you looking for and are you on Facebook? I dont' want to put my classmates on blast but I may have some MBA (University of Chicago and Kellogg) mens for you...:yep::yep:

Ladies, one of the previous men I posted on here is back on the market. He did get quite a few hits from LHCF but nothing blossomed because his focus was on one lady. Got this email from him this morning:

Rastafarai...I will elaborate in time, but I am single and looking again. I don't know if I still qualify, but I'd like to meet new people - if only to chat, relate and laugh for a bit. I'm pretty good for conversation and some new friendships right now. And I'll assess how things can go from there. Let me know as soon as possible.

I'll follow up with more details and repost his info.

Last edited:
London Singles:

50 Single Black Men & Women Event

Start Time: Saturday, July 24, 2010 at 7:30pm

End Time: Sunday, July 25, 2010 at 1:00am

Location: The Thistle Hotel, 49 Buckingham Palace Road, London, SW1W0QT, Near Victoria Station

The evening’s course will cover Life Coaching for Single Black Women with in-depth coverage of dating and relationship coaching.

We will touch on areas related to dating, including emotional life, career, money, family, spirituality and physical health, with a discussion of how all of these aspects of life affect your perspective on dating and relationships. You will be provided with simple tools and resources to empower you to achieve what you want out of all of these aspects of your life – including how to find the right Single Black Man for you!

Immediately after the dating seminar, at 10:30 p.m., we’re having a party where you are going to meet 50 single black men who are ready to meet you.

This is a fantastic opportunity to get some practical dating advice and success coaching from black dating experts, followed immediately by a casual party where you can meet and get acquainted in person with 50 single black men. Put your new knowledge into practice! Have fun!

PM for more info!

I'm glad to know this thread is still going strong. I am interested in meeting someone. I am 34 and currently in the eastern part of NC, however relocation is certainly an option if something blossoms.

I'm not sure who is and is not still available, but PM me if you know of any prospects. Thanks in advance!

congrats natural one!

rasta...where's the update on your guy?

i chatted with one of the gents...don't think it will be more than friendship, which is cool. He's a bit of a smart *** just like me...lol...so convo can be interesting...

still COMPLETELY single though. lmao.

New Candidate--

He is 34, 1 child, hardworking, has his own blog, and very funny.

agapelove101.blogspot.com(that is his blog)

He lives in SC but I am sure NC and GA are options he would be willing to explore. Good luck!

Attachments

• kon.jpg
    kon.jpg
    92.7 KB · Views: 172
Glad to see this thread is still around.

My cousin I posted a while back is relocating to south florida at year's end....i'm just saying....

When he gets settled I'll ask if I can repost him..

Back