*~*~lhcf Black Love Connection*~*~

Elle, I sent you a PM about the arizona guy :)

SINGLE LADIES!!!!

I'm going to contact a few great guys I know in: DMV area; Utah; Guilin, China; Arizona; Boston; Alabama ; NYC; and Southern Cali. Will let you know!

I'm only going to contact guys who have a job or are in school to get one, AND who are either actively looking for a wife or will be soon and are kind and marriage minded. I could add a couple of nice guys (recent graduates) who haven't found jobs yet if you want. Lol

ETA: Contacted all of them! Now hopefully they write back! Scratch the Alabama dude, he's got a girl!

we should start a new thread ladies.... I have one if any takers

initials M.K.

height: 6'2"
usually lives in the gym when not on the road (for business)
plays soccer alot!! he's actually really good, wanted to play pro
NO KIDS! :wow::woohoo::woohoo::woohoo:

currently lives in the South (very open to relocating)
originally West Africa... lived in Detroit, New York, New Jersey, Florida & AL over the last 11 yrs
entrepreneur (owns a few small businesses)
he's VERY laid back... but I will say works EXTREMELY hard
definitely wants kids.. and would love to marry first

PREFERENCE:
women of age 24 -35 yrs, kids ok, (claims he prefers:grin: "thicker or curvier women"), any height, he actually has always been really attracted to educated or strong minded women (was married almost 2 yrs:ohwell: ..wife has doctorate/works for a major university)...

moussa22.jpg

moussa11.jpg

moussa6.jpg

moussa7.jpg

moussa3.jpg

moussa.jpg

moussa2.jpg

moussa4.jpg

moussa5.jpg

girl he is gorgeous and I like his stance, looks like he could take anything you throw at him :look: I did not mean for that to sound the way that it did lol. too bad i'm a bit out of his age range, cuz I would HOLLA

SINGLE LADIES!!!!

I'm going to contact a few great guys I know in: DMV area; Utah; Guilin, China; Arizona; Boston; Alabama ; NYC; and Southern Cali. Will let you know!

I'm only going to contact guys who have a job or are in school to get one, AND who are either actively looking for a wife or will be soon and are kind and marriage minded. I could add a couple of nice guys (recent graduates) who haven't found jobs yet if you want. Lol

ETA: Contacted all of them! Now hopefully they write back! Scratch the Alabama dude, he's got a girl!

Oooh, keep me updated on the AZ dude! :yep:

initials M.K.

originally West Africa... lived in Detroit, New York, New Jersey, Florida & AL over the last 11 yrs

PREFERENCE:
women of age 24 -35 yrs, kids ok, (claims he prefers:grin: "thicker or curvier women"), any height, he actually has always been really attracted to educated or strong minded women (was married almost 2 yrs:ohwell: ..wife has doctorate/works for a major university)...

moussa22.jpg

moussa11.jpg

moussa6.jpg

moussa7.jpg

moussa3.jpg

moussa.jpg

moussa2.jpg

moussa4.jpg

moussa5.jpg

He is sexy!! I'm subbing to this thread!!

How did I miss this thread for an entire year!!! I rally enjoyed reading it and I hope love connections were made.

:grin:

initials M.K.

PREFERENCE: women of age 24 -35 yrs, kids ok, (claims he prefers:grin: "thicker or curvier women"), any height, he actually has always been really attracted to educated or strong minded women (was married almost 2 yrs:ohwell: ..wife has doctorate/works for a major university)...

moussa22.jpg

moussa11.jpg

moussa6.jpg

moussa7.jpg

moussa3.jpg

moussa.jpg

moussa2.jpg

moussa4.jpg

moussa5.jpg

ask him for his number other three days ago we have been talking every day texting and video chat. we have had good converstions and its going good. :grin:

I know a couple of guys in the Houston/Galveston area who are single. I'll get their permission to see if I can post their info.

SINGLE LADIES!!!!

Bumping in case you contacted the DMV fellas. I'm still looking for my King!! :yep:

SINGLE LADIES!!!!

Is the guy in Southern Cali available?:look:

Back